Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump just sacked his campaign manager 02:05 - Jul 16 with 1207 viewsSpruceMoose

I've been waiting for Brad Parscale to get the chop since that Tulsa white rights rally humiliation where hardly anyone showed up.

Trump is in trouble. Like Jim Acosta from CNN said today, he's down to working with Kool Aid drinkers and next of kin. I doubt he has access to the talent to turn this around now, Biden is surging in the polls, the virus is running rampant, and he's having to work with utter dregs at this point.

The funny thing is, even if he had access to the best political strategists out there, he wouldn't listen to their advice. Instead he's hired Bill Stepien, who brings that real weak d**k energy of being involved in five losing campaigns, including working on Giuliani's flaming bag of poo run at it the presidency in 2008.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 2:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 02:38 - Jul 16 with 1155 viewsIllinoisblue

Biden’s strategy at the moment seems to be keeping quiet and letting Trump implode with every utterance out of his fat orange mouth. If Biden can stay awake to survive the televised debates the nightmare might just be over in November

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 07:10 - Jul 16 with 1030 viewsblueislander

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 02:38 - Jul 16 by Illinoisblue

Biden’s strategy at the moment seems to be keeping quiet and letting Trump implode with every utterance out of his fat orange mouth. If Biden can stay awake to survive the televised debates the nightmare might just be over in November

Have you noticed the change in the color of Trump’s hair? He has lost the orange tinges and gone silver. Still got the orange face with the white circles round the eyes though.
Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 07:15 - Jul 16 with 1026 viewsElderGrizzly

We can only hope this is anywhere near true. I’d take even 50% out

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 09:45 - Jul 16 with 889 viewsdavblue

It's not just America that needs to get rid of Trump from office, it's the world.

Having one of the superpowers with him in charge isn't a good message to politicians with those ideals across the planet.

I really hope him and his silly family get booted out of office in November, they don't have one iota of respect for people in the US, the way they've managed this virus has been appallingly. The BLM stuff has also been managed appallingly the y are so incompetent it's unreal, then they are trying to nail Fauci in the middle of a pandemic of a new virus that know one knew much about.

At the bottom of it they are just trash, the whole government is filled with yes people and his family.
Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 09:50 - Jul 16 with 885 viewsHerbivore

Starmer is taking a similar tack here, though we're miles away from election season so it's a bit different. Generally incompetent populist despots will hang themselves if you give them enough rope. They will always have a bunch of mouth breathers that would vote for them even if they killed someone on live TV but these types never constitute a majority, thankfully.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 10:28 - Jul 16 with 853 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 09:45 - Jul 16 by davblue

It's not just America that needs to get rid of Trump from office, it's the world.

Having one of the superpowers with him in charge isn't a good message to politicians with those ideals across the planet.

I really hope him and his silly family get booted out of office in November, they don't have one iota of respect for people in the US, the way they've managed this virus has been appallingly. The BLM stuff has also been managed appallingly the y are so incompetent it's unreal, then they are trying to nail Fauci in the middle of a pandemic of a new virus that know one knew much about.

At the bottom of it they are just trash, the whole government is filled with yes people and his family.

And, although this is smaller beer, it'd be good news for the UK in terms of any future trading/collaboration agreements with the US if Trump was to lose.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 12:35 - Jul 16 with 787 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 07:10 - Jul 16 by blueislander

Have you noticed the change in the color of Trump’s hair? He has lost the orange tinges and gone silver. Still got the orange face with the white circles round the eyes though.

The circles around the eyes is a great look, isn’t it?!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 12:38 - Jul 16 with 777 viewsfooters

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 12:35 - Jul 16 by Illinoisblue

The circles around the eyes is a great look, isn’t it?!

Like a big old cuddly bigoted panda.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 15:46 - Jul 16 with 695 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 12:38 - Jul 16 by footers

Like a big old cuddly bigoted panda.

More good polls, depending on how much you believe it

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 16:32 - Jul 16 with 643 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 15:46 - Jul 16 by ElderGrizzly

More good polls, depending on how much you believe it

Just a snapshot in time, but a good snapshot none the less. A long way to go until election day, but as we get closer, if we are still seeing these polls (and the country is still on fire with violence, virus and extremism) then it's going to be nigh on impossible for him to turn it round.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 16:32 - Jul 16 with 643 viewsHerbivore

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 16:32 - Jul 16 by SpruceMoose

Just a snapshot in time, but a good snapshot none the less. A long way to go until election day, but as we get closer, if we are still seeing these polls (and the country is still on fire with violence, virus and extremism) then it's going to be nigh on impossible for him to turn it round.

Do you think he'll go quietly if he loses the election?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 16:48 - Jul 16 with 617 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 16:32 - Jul 16 by Herbivore

Do you think he'll go quietly if he loses the election?

I think he will do all he can between November and January to whip up his cult members, cry and howl about it being a rigged election, try to burn as many rights and institutions down and enrich himself and his buddies as much as he can before Biden comes in. Ultimately though, I expect him to leave office, mainly because I think he'll be arrested if he doesn't, and he if resists that then the army will point their rifles at him and his family.

If he loses the real issue for me going forwards into 2021 and beyond is what we do with his cult members. They aren't going to go away or change their world view overnight. We now have a country where half the electorate should probably be considered to be extremists and I don't know what that will mean for the future of the country.

if you lot wouldn't mind sorting out the UK so that it's ready for me should I need to pop back suddenly then that would be great.

Trump just sacked his campaign manager on 18:15 - Jul 16 with 573 viewsOldsmoker

It seems that the Lincoln project is doing Bidens work for him.
These are disillusioned republicans who want rid of Trump.
They are placing adverts on Fox and MSM networks.
All of these adverts are responding to todays or yesterdays news and most people know what they refer to because its the current talking point.

Here's one of the latest in response to White House attacks on Dr. Fauci.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024