Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session 13:33 - Jul 16 with 641 viewsSteve_M

29/1 at lunch

Pointless review too, WI pretty poor with the new ball.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 13:52 - Jul 16 with 610 viewscatch74

Really annoying. Sibley and Burns showing signs of an opening pair that will take the shine off the ball - as you say though, not particularly tested by the WI bowlers today.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 589 viewsRadlett_blue

Yes, missed a good length ball which didn't turn at all & compounded the error by wasting a review. As Alan Shearer would have said, he's got to be disappointed with that.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 588 viewsgainsboroughblue

Part-time off-spinner now on a hat-trick.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:10 - Jul 16 with 586 viewscatch74

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:09 - Jul 16 by gainsboroughblue

You’ve gone and switched it on haven’t you.

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:13 - Jul 16 with 585 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:10 - Jul 16 by catch74

You’ve gone and switched it on haven’t you.

I switched on during lunch so was first ball I heard. So technically, yes.

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:17 - Jul 16 with 576 viewsSteve_M

That review from WI was as pisspoor as the Burns one. Three per side is encouraging speculatory ones again, go back to two per 80 overs and then more in a longer innings.

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:19 - Jul 16 with 572 viewsgordon

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:09 - Jul 16 by gainsboroughblue

Could have done with a 27 off 70 from Denly there!
Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:20 - Jul 16 with 571 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 14:17 - Jul 16 by Steve_M

That review from WI was as pisspoor as the Burns one. Three per side is encouraging speculatory ones again, go back to two per 80 overs and then more in a longer innings.

Agreed. The three reviews were put in place because of the fact there aren't 'neutral' umpires standing, but doesn't allowing us the same amount kind of negate it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 15:01 - Jul 16 with 542 viewscatch74

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:00 - Jul 16 with 483 viewsgainsboroughblue

Good recovery here. Be nice to push this on in the morning.

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:26 - Jul 16 with 471 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:00 - Jul 16 by gainsboroughblue

Good recovery here. Be nice to push this on in the morning.

Yes, the drop from Holder the only real chance, although a few balls have just passed the bat. Sibley has batted well, looks quite comfortable as an opener and seems to have worked on that leg-side weakness.

206/3, two overs to go.

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:28 - Jul 16 with 470 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:26 - Jul 16 by Steve_M

Yes, the drop from Holder the only real chance, although a few balls have just passed the bat. Sibley has batted well, looks quite comfortable as an opener and seems to have worked on that leg-side weakness.

206/3, two overs to go.

Has sounded some pretty turgid stuff on the radio, but I'd rather that than being 120-6 after 30.

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:38 - Jul 16 with 463 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:28 - Jul 16 by gainsboroughblue

Has sounded some pretty turgid stuff on the radio, but I'd rather that than being 120-6 after 30.

It's not been too bad, albeit I've been working with it on in the background rather than watching intently. I think the ball has moved enough to keep it interesting.

Also, classic Manchester weather here:

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 20:51 - Jul 16 with 432 viewsChrisd

Cricket: Soft dismissal for Burns after a really comfortable session on 19:26 - Jul 16 by Steve_M

206/3, two overs to go.

Got my fingers crossed Sibley can convert his score into a 100. Funny how many on social media complain that our batsmen give their wickets away, then moan that Sibley’s scoring rate is too slow. He’s looking like a proper test opener in the making for me.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024