Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket refund price difference 12:49 - Jul 17 with 2359 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

I just looked online at how much my refund for season ticket will be. I paid roughly 15 per game for my season ticket for the 23 games. Yet my refund value total for 5 games is only 47.19 or 9.43 a game. How do they work this out? Not sure what option is best so working out the pros and cons to which package to take.
Season ticket refund price difference on 13:06 - Jul 17 with 2304 viewsJ2BLUE

I think some of the values are wrong. My seat is next to my dad's and we paid the same price. He got a refund of £121 and I got £91 so i'm giving them a bit of time to see if it gets corrected before I email them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:53 - Jul 17 with 2229 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:06 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

I think some of the values are wrong. My seat is next to my dad's and we paid the same price. He got a refund of £121 and I got £91 so i'm giving them a bit of time to see if it gets corrected before I email them.

Don't bother responding to this USERNAME*

If it wasn't for him, I'd have been married a long time ago.

(* amended from jerk so as to not cause offence)
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 14:06]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:56 - Jul 17 with 2212 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:53 - Jul 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Thanks for the insult, I only asked a question
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:56]
Season ticket refund price difference on 13:57 - Jul 17 with 2203 viewsBloomBlue

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:53 - Jul 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Who J2BLUE or his Dad?
Season ticket refund price difference on 13:58 - Jul 17 with 2199 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:56 - Jul 17 by Cotton_eyed_joe

Thanks for the insult, I only asked a question
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:56]

Abuse reported? Brilliant. Yeeeee haw.

I'm sincerely sorry that one whooshed past you and you deemed it a genuine insult, having clearly been deprived of greatest modern poets of our time 'Rednex'.

Anyway. Where did you come from?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 14:02]

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:01 - Jul 17 with 2189 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:58 - Jul 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Abuse reported? Brilliant. Yeeeee haw.

I'm sincerely sorry that one whooshed past you and you deemed it a genuine insult, having clearly been deprived of greatest modern poets of our time 'Rednex'.

Anyway. Where did you come from?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 14:02]

the whoosh didn't go past me I understood it, I just don't like being called a jerk for no reason. Its things like this make me stop posting on here. I actually wanted advice and get this
Season ticket refund price difference on 14:03 - Jul 17 with 2167 viewsSitfcB

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:01 - Jul 17 by Cotton_eyed_joe

the whoosh didn't go past me I understood it, I just don't like being called a jerk for no reason. Its things like this make me stop posting on here. I actually wanted advice and get this

Another sensitive soul.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:04 - Jul 17 with 2160 viewsLibero

Took you a little while to respond to that...

Where did you go?
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:05 - Jul 17 with 2153 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

It was clearly a joke. You've picked a username based on a popular 1950's song that was the inspiration for a 90's, dance / techno / bluegrass classic.

I would have thought you would have understood that the opening paragraph was the set up to the joke.

Very sorry if your genuinely upset. I'd hate you to stop posting here as I'd then have to ask 'where did you go?'

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:07 - Jul 17 with 2138 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh sweet Jesus. If you can't cope with that never mind 'where did you come from?' it'll be 'when will you please go?'
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 14:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:07 - Jul 17 with 2135 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:04 - Jul 17 by Libero

Took you a little while to respond to that...

Where did you go?

And where does he come from?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:12 - Jul 17 with 2101 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:07 - Jul 17 by Herbivore

And where does he come from?

No idea.

But he's come to town like a midwinter storm.

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:14 - Jul 17 with 2085 viewsSpruceMoose

Season ticket refund price difference on 14:12 - Jul 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

No idea.

But he's come to town like a midwinter storm.

Wet and drippy?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 14:16]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Season ticket refund price difference on 17:48 - Jul 17 with 1961 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

That didn't take long before the playground bullies all come out and pick on someone. Normal forum service has been resumed and congrats on driving another person out.
Season ticket refund price difference on 17:49 - Jul 17 with 1948 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket refund price difference on 17:48 - Jul 17 by Cotton_eyed_joe

That didn't take long before the playground bullies all come out and pick on someone. Normal forum service has been resumed and congrats on driving another person out.

Give over.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Season ticket refund price difference on 17:52 - Jul 17 with 1947 viewsSpruceMoose

If you think it's rough on here you should check out Mumsnet.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 17:55]

Season ticket refund price difference on 17:54 - Jul 17 with 1944 viewswkj

Season ticket refund price difference on 17:52 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

If you think it's rough on here you should check out Mumsnet.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 17:55]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Season ticket refund price difference on 22:34 - Jul 20 with 1691 viewsJ2BLUE

Season ticket refund price difference on 13:06 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

Still showing as £91 so I thought it's probably best to deal with this now. I've sent an email to the ticket office.

Truly impaired.

Season ticket refund price difference on 22:58 - Jul 20 with 1629 viewsEwan_Oozami

Give it back to 'em, they can take it!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Season ticket refund price difference on 07:20 - Jul 21 with 1532 viewsBlue_Order

Are refunds credited to your account as soon as you choose the option, or will it be after the deadline has passed?
Season ticket refund price difference on 10:40 - Jul 21 with 1432 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Seriously. Where did he come from? Where did he go?

Season ticket refund price difference on 11:50 - Jul 21 with 1383 viewsportmanking

Season ticket refund price difference on 10:40 - Jul 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Seriously. Where did he come from? Where did he go?

Your account definitely has the distinct hallmarks (whiff) of DanFord....
Season ticket refund price difference on 12:25 - Jul 21 with 1330 viewsJ2BLUE

Season ticket refund price difference on 22:34 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Still showing as £91 so I thought it's probably best to deal with this now. I've sent an email to the ticket office.

They've replied saying they had to cancel and resell my season ticket before the August payment (no idea why) but they've corrected the amount credited. I assume this is what happened to the OP as well.

For whoever was asking if it's credited immediately if you click your name and customer number in top right corner of the ticket site it should be under 'my profile'.

If anyone from the ticket office is reading this, cheers

Truly impaired.

Season ticket refund price difference on 12:40 - Jul 21 with 1302 viewsBlue_Order

Season ticket refund price difference on 12:25 - Jul 21 by J2BLUE

They've replied saying they had to cancel and resell my season ticket before the August payment (no idea why) but they've corrected the amount credited. I assume this is what happened to the OP as well.

For whoever was asking if it's credited immediately if you click your name and customer number in top right corner of the ticket site it should be under 'my profile'.

If anyone from the ticket office is reading this, cheers

Cheers. I spoke to Planet Blue earlier who said it’ll be physical vouchers posted out, not credit on account.

Option 3 that is anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024