Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming from our loans last year 12:30 - Jul 18 with 364 viewsCoco

We will be after a new left back, left winger and and central defender. If our senior pros like Bishop and Huws can actually stay fit, selling Downes for the right fee could be a shrew move. We will balls it up of course but it principle it makes sense.

Maybe making Huws skipper will give him a psychological boost to to stay fit?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Assuming from our loans last year on 12:41 - Jul 18 with 329 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m maybe going out on a limb here but relying on two permanently injured players to magically stay fit and help fill the gap left by losing our best player on the (relative) cheap is probably not going to work out well for us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Assuming from our loans last year on 12:54 - Jul 18 with 313 viewsCoco

Assuming from our loans last year on 12:41 - Jul 18 by Illinoisblue

I’m maybe going out on a limb here but relying on two permanently injured players to magically stay fit and help fill the gap left by losing our best player on the (relative) cheap is probably not going to work out well for us.

I know! I’m clutching at those straws again!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024