Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) 14:28 - Jul 18 with 616 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 14:31 - Jul 18 with 608 viewsHerbivore

Shame, I'd rather see Brentford go up than West Brom. They do look like they don't really have a Plan B and they struggle a bit when sides sit deep and sit on a lead.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 15:25 - Jul 18 with 519 viewsDubtractor

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 14:31 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Shame, I'd rather see Brentford go up than West Brom. They do look like they don't really have a Plan B and they struggle a bit when sides sit deep and sit on a lead.

Similar to us under Burley at times I guess.

Frankly though, it would be nice to support a team with a plan A, let alone a plan B.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 15:43 - Jul 18 with 497 viewsPJH

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 15:25 - Jul 18 by Dubtractor

Frankly though, it would be nice to support a team with a plan A, let alone a plan B.

If they do miss out on promotion perhaps next season they will have to add a "Technical not bottling it coach" to their staff.

WBA are lucky to have it back in their own hands after it looked like they had messed up big time yesterday.
Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 15:46 - Jul 18 with 486 viewsSwansea_Blue

Been loads of little twists and turns this year. You’d have bet your house on Brentford beating Stoke. The only consistency has been Derby doing a Derby.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 16:15 - Jul 18 with 452 viewsPJH

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 15:46 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

Been loads of little twists and turns this year. You’d have bet your house on Brentford beating Stoke. The only consistency has been Derby doing a Derby.

Brentford probably only needed to draw at Stoke because a win in their last game would have seen them up on goal difference.
Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 16:19 - Jul 18 with 440 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 15:25 - Jul 18 by Dubtractor

My thoughts exactly on the Burley Ipswich comparison. I can’t help but feel Brentford have all the hallmarks of being the team that just misses out on automatic promotion, and then loses to whichever team scrapes sixth in the playoffs

I hope I’m wrong as think their rise has been fantastic, and if they do go up I think they could be something of revelation in the Prem

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Brentford fail to take advantage- Stoke safe (n/t) on 16:35 - Jul 18 with 414 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fulham now going into the last day of the season with a chance of finishing second.

Still in WBA’s to lose though.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024