Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! 04:17 - Jul 19 with 4615 viewsSpruceMoose

The head of the second largest union for the NYPD appears to be a QAnon nut.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

But Middle class white boys or something.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 06:11 - Jul 19 with 2012 viewsKievthegreat

QAnon really is the most bizarre rabbit hole on the internet (and that's saying something). From Pizzagate to Wayfair, it's jsut full on crazy. They make 9/11 truthers seem hinged!
Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 06:39 - Jul 19 with 1988 viewsmonytowbray

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 06:11 - Jul 19 by Kievthegreat

QAnon really is the most bizarre rabbit hole on the internet (and that's saying something). From Pizzagate to Wayfair, it's jsut full on crazy. They make 9/11 truthers seem hinged!

There’s some truth in Pizzagate and Qanon, alas it’s a deflection tactic to blur the lines of reality and throw other people under the bus.

Anyone following the Epstein stuff can see that. Question is, how far is the reach and what is the real purpose?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 08:16 - Jul 19 with 1904 viewssparks

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 06:39 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

There’s some truth in Pizzagate and Qanon, alas it’s a deflection tactic to blur the lines of reality and throw other people under the bus.

Anyone following the Epstein stuff can see that. Question is, how far is the reach and what is the real purpose?

Do tell us what the truth is in quanon and puzzagate.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 08:24 - Jul 19 with 1893 viewsDanTheMan

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 06:39 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

"There’s some truth in Pizzagate and Qanon"

Bruh.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 08:33 - Jul 19 with 1870 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 08:16 - Jul 19 by sparks

They sell pizzas.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 08:58 - Jul 19 with 1806 viewsBluefish

This was one of those moments where I read the message and knew exactly who had posted it before I scrolled up to look
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 9:35]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 09:16 - Jul 19 with 1826 viewsmonytowbray

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 08:16 - Jul 19 by sparks

Operation Deatheaters has been bang on so far.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/anonymous-calls-for-activists-to

Qanon and Pizzagate are propaganda efforts designed to deflect from the guilty and muddy the waters of truth. You only need to look at Epstein’s Little Black Book and the flight logs to his island to see something is very off there.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 9:18]

TWTD never forgets…

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:03 - Jul 19 with 1745 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, Callis. Don't go full loon on us here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:08 - Jul 19 with 1723 viewslowhouseblue

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:03 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

Oh, Callis. Don't go full loon on us here.

too late.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:09 - Jul 19 with 1727 viewsBlueBadger

'It also feeds MY confirmation biases'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:11 - Jul 19 with 1725 viewsBlueBadger

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 09:16 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

Operation Deatheaters has been bang on so far.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/anonymous-calls-for-activists-to

Qanon and Pizzagate are propaganda efforts designed to deflect from the guilty and muddy the waters of truth. You only need to look at Epstein’s Little Black Book and the flight logs to his island to see something is very off there.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 9:18]

Oh, good lord.

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:22 - Jul 19 with 1691 viewsmonytowbray

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:11 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

Oh, good lord.

Do you not watch the news?

Op Deatheater has been calling out Epstein, and his Trump connections for the last decade.

It sounds mental because it is, but Epstein was not an isolated case.

Unless of course some of you are now saying you don’t trust or believe the testimonies of many women who have come forward about their abuse after finally getting the courage to ignore the threats to their family?

You’re all capable of looking into this yourself. Here’s a fun hole to go down...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/07/monarchy.claredyer

The difference is Pizzagate/Qanon jumps to politically bias conclusions and are pushed by foreign/home means to undermine the truth. ODE just asks the right questions and seeks answers.

You should all pay more attention to the Epstein case and his links.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:25 - Jul 19 with 1680 viewsmonytowbray

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:09 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

'It also feeds MY confirmation biases'.

This idea I don’t spend my days in multiple sources of news with varied agendas gets quite dull TBH.

How familiar are you with Operation Deatheaters?

TWTD never forgets…

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:28 - Jul 19 with 1663 viewsBlueBadger

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:25 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

This idea I don’t spend my days in multiple sources of news with varied agendas gets quite dull TBH.

It's an Anonymous thing isn't it?

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:29 - Jul 19 with 1659 viewsMattinLondon

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:25 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

Isn’t that something to do with Harry Potter?
Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:31 - Jul 19 with 1616 viewsBluefish

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:08 - Jul 19 by lowhouseblue

too late.

Remember kids, don't do drugs

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:39 - Jul 19 with 1623 viewsmonytowbray

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:28 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

It's an Anonymous thing isn't it?

It’s linked yes, check out some of Heather Marsh’s writing.

I don’t have the answers, I don’t think even they do, but there are a lot of questions.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 11:38 - Jul 19 with 1571 viewsWeWereZombies

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:39 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

I don’t have the answers, I don’t think even they do, but there are a lot of questions.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 11:54 - Jul 19 with 1532 viewssparks

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 10:39 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

You actively asserted that there was some truth in Quanon and pizzagate.

From Wiki (not a perfect source I know).

" According to Travis View, who has studied the QAnon phenomenon and written about it extensively for The Washington Post, the essence of the conspiracy theory is that:

there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump. Now, Donald Trump in this conspiracy theory knows all about this evil cabal's wrongdoing. But one of the reasons that Donald Trump was elected was to put an end to them, basically. And now we would be ignorant of this behind-the-scenes battle of Donald Trump and the U.S. military–that everyone backs him and the evil cabal–were it not for 'Q.' And what 'Q' is–is basically a poster on 4chan, who later moved to 8chan, who reveals details about this secret behind-the-scenes battle, and also secrets about what the cabal is doing and also the mass sort of upcoming arrest events through these posts."[16]

Which bits are true?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 12:05 - Jul 19 with 1509 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 11:54 - Jul 19 by sparks

" According to Travis View, who has studied the QAnon phenomenon and written about it extensively for The Washington Post, the essence of the conspiracy theory is that:

there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump. Now, Donald Trump in this conspiracy theory knows all about this evil cabal's wrongdoing. But one of the reasons that Donald Trump was elected was to put an end to them, basically. And now we would be ignorant of this behind-the-scenes battle of Donald Trump and the U.S. military–that everyone backs him and the evil cabal–were it not for 'Q.' And what 'Q' is–is basically a poster on 4chan, who later moved to 8chan, who reveals details about this secret behind-the-scenes battle, and also secrets about what the cabal is doing and also the mass sort of upcoming arrest events through these posts."[16]

Which bits are true?

Well when you see it all typed out like that it does make you start to doubt that it's true...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 12:13 - Jul 19 with 1498 viewsBlueBadger

The presence of lots of questions does not make the answer 'the lizard people' or 'some t0ssers from 4chan know the truth' though...

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 12:18 - Jul 19 with 1484 viewsfooters

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 12:13 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

The presence of lots of questions does not make the answer 'the lizard people' or 'some t0ssers from 4chan know the truth' though...

Most 4chan users aren't old enough to shave, let alone be ITK about international conspiracies.

Anyway, back to the point of the post. Although there's been a lot of talk about defunding, the police unions are really the biggest obstacle to change, and there should be root and branch investigations into this sort of thing. At least give the appearance of independence instead of letting these loonies run the asylum. It's no wonder so many cops are immediately absolved of wrongdoing and brought straight back in.

Just another day in America, I guess.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 12:19 - Jul 19 with 1480 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 11:54 - Jul 19 by sparks

Which bits are true?

I'm pretty sure that Callis is calling out the QAnon and Pizzagate in this - as you show these are batsh!t theories.

The truth is that these theories do use dots of truth but just connect them in a fecked-up way.

Personally, I don't believe Operation DeathEaters are the answer either despite being much more credible and open in their investigation. The problem is that high-level paedophile networks are too compelling to ignore even when the stories are wrong - as Tom Watson found out. It's crack cocaine for conspiracy theorists.

There are however police forces across the world fighting Child Sex Abuse, working together and through Europol and Interpol, whose activity is centred on exposing paedophile rings to identify victims and perpetrators. I've interviewed a number of people working in this area and their commitment to the cause and their willingness to explore every avenue and get any open-source help they can is unparalleled.

They have made and will continue to make use of outside help and information and personally I'm fairly confident in leaving this stuff to them for the most part. The likelihood of them not investigating a suspected paedophile ring or indeed covering it up is ridiculously low given how personally and bravely invested you need to be in working in this area.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 12:27 - Jul 19 with 1463 viewsGuthrum

'... what is the real purpose?' - That is the most pertinent question and one which few of those promoting these theories really answer. What do the alleged conspirators hope to gain which they do not already have (given they supposedly possess the power, money and influence to organise wide-reaching international conspiracies of immense complexity*)?

* But not great secrecy or efficiency, given they are continually found out by random blokes on the internet, nor have they successfully managed to impose some sort of totalitarian sci-fi dystopia.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Oh cool! This really makes me trust policing in my community! on 13:42 - Jul 19 with 1409 viewsmonytowbray

Which bits are true?

Well, the legal docs with Trump and Epstein and the families they paid off is in the public space...

Qanon and PG ignore the Trump link and go for the Democrats, but the issue isn’t exclusive to any one party if OPE is to be believed.

As I said, I don’t have the answers, but ODE is worth a read.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024