Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People....don't you just love 'em! 12:23 - Jul 19 with 975 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jul/19/it-was-like-a-bomb-had-hit-a

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:01 - Jul 19 with 917 viewsBloomBlue

It does surprise how much litter you see around these days. It's always been a problem but does seem to be getting worse. There is an area of grass near me and people often head there on sunny days and even though there are rubbish bins near them they simply finish their bbq, picnic and just get up and leave all their rubbish where that sat. Or in a couple of if cases recently where they shat
People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:17 - Jul 19 with 897 viewshampstead_blue

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:01 - Jul 19 by BloomBlue

It does surprise how much litter you see around these days. It's always been a problem but does seem to be getting worse. There is an area of grass near me and people often head there on sunny days and even though there are rubbish bins near them they simply finish their bbq, picnic and just get up and leave all their rubbish where that sat. Or in a couple of if cases recently where they shat

We lived in a crescent in Hove for a couple of years a while back.
It was awful. When the beach was full people piled in and left behind pretty much all of what has been listed before, save the excretia.

Can't abide the leaving of detritus in the National Parks.

Maybe we can lay some cannily placed claymores or better, toe poppers. That will stop them.

P.S: You do know the last sentence is a joke right......Just checking.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:34 - Jul 19 with 878 viewsBloomBlue

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:17 - Jul 19 by hampstead_blue

It was awful. When the beach was full people piled in and left behind pretty much all of what has been listed before, save the excretia.

Maybe we can lay some cannily placed claymores or better, toe poppers. That will stop them.

Unfortunately not, the clousure of public toilets is resulting in people going to the toilet in public places. Unreal I know
I have a friend who lives in Bournemouth and he was saying when they had that crazy spell a few weeks ago with people heading to the beach some guy got out of his car dropped his shorts and shat on the grass verge wiped his arse got back into the car and drove off leaving the pile and paper there. Friend said in some ways it was worse because the guy had toilet paper so he had planned for it.
People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:38 - Jul 19 with 870 viewsm14_blue

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:17 - Jul 19 by hampstead_blue

It's been a massive problem in the Lakes this Summer.

Some of the scenes left behind are jut heartbreaking, we've had all the people who would usually be in Benidorm or Blackpool and they've acted as if they are. (I'm aware of how snobby that sounds but if the cap fits....)
People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 852 viewsronnyd

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:01 - Jul 19 by BloomBlue

Went for a walk in Diss on Friday. Walked past a small green space with a kiddies play area. There was a empty plastic grape punnet, which was less that TWO FEET from a only half full council rubbish bin. Lazy sods.
People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:55 - Jul 19 with 850 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news/hospital-urges-visitors-to-wear-own-face-co

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

People....don't you just love 'em! on 14:00 - Jul 19 with 845 viewsFreddies_Ears

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:55 - Jul 19 by factual_blue

https://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news/hospital-urges-visitors-to-wear-own-face-co

My sister does community shopping oop north. Last week, she was going into Lidl and had to wait to use the hand sanitizer - the elderly woman in front was filling up her own container from it!
People....don't you just love 'em! on 14:06 - Jul 19 with 831 viewsfactual_blue

People....don't you just love 'em! on 14:00 - Jul 19 by Freddies_Ears

My sister does community shopping oop north. Last week, she was going into Lidl and had to wait to use the hand sanitizer - the elderly woman in front was filling up her own container from it!

We are recapturing the spirit of the Blitz.

RULE BRITANNIA

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

People....don't you just love 'em! on 17:48 - Jul 19 with 706 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

People....don't you just love 'em! on 13:55 - Jul 19 by factual_blue

Disposable masks and gloves....appearing on a verge near you soon!

People....don't you just love 'em! on 18:44 - Jul 19 with 670 viewshampstead_blue

People....don't you just love 'em! on 14:00 - Jul 19 by Freddies_Ears

That's cool and very clever of the lady.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

People....don't you just love 'em! on 20:19 - Jul 19 with 625 viewsjeera

It's got to be almost easier to chuck the rubbish into a bag than to navigate around it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People....don't you just love 'em! on 21:30 - Jul 19 with 578 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

People....don't you just love 'em! on 17:48 - Jul 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Disposable masks and gloves....appearing on a verge near you soon!

It,s as if the shrubs and trees around here have strange blue rubber hand shaped flowers

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

People....don't you just love 'em! on 22:34 - Jul 19 with 535 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

People....don't you just love 'em! on 21:30 - Jul 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

It,s as if the shrubs and trees around here have strange blue rubber hand shaped flowers

Maybe we can train them to catch fast food packaging.

People....don't you just love 'em! on 23:15 - Jul 19 with 511 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

People....don't you just love 'em! on 22:34 - Jul 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe we can train them to catch fast food packaging.

Quercus robur "Rubberus Glovus Glauca".

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024