Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 types of covid identified: may help treatment 09:43 - Jul 20 with 474 viewsgiant_stow

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-six-types-of-covid-19-identified-by-scien

interesting, hopeful stuff
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 9:44]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 11:25 - Jul 20 with 402 viewsOldsmoker

All 6 categories mention headache and loss of smell.
So, if you didn't get those 2 symptoms you haven't had the virus.
I had no headache but I did have a temperature, aches and pains, loss of appetite, fatigue and a cough - symptoms similar to flu but it only lasted 4 days so it wasn't full-on flu. I had flu at 50 and for 6 days I could hardly do anything as I was too weak.
So what did I have?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 11:49 - Jul 20 with 388 viewsBloomBlue

6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 11:25 - Jul 20 by Oldsmoker

All 6 categories mention headache and loss of smell.
So, if you didn't get those 2 symptoms you haven't had the virus.
I had no headache but I did have a temperature, aches and pains, loss of appetite, fatigue and a cough - symptoms similar to flu but it only lasted 4 days so it wasn't full-on flu. I had flu at 50 and for 6 days I could hardly do anything as I was too weak.
So what did I have?

CV19 type 7 ?
6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 11:55 - Jul 20 with 372 viewsOldsmoker

6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 11:49 - Jul 20 by BloomBlue

CV19 type 7 ?

Please don't tell me I'm one of lifes 'special' people.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 13:22 - Jul 20 with 323 viewsBloomBlue

6 types of covid identified: may help treatment on 11:55 - Jul 20 by Oldsmoker

Please don't tell me I'm one of lifes 'special' people.

Well at least you survived it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024