Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans 16:28 - Jul 21 with 8303 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 16:40 - Jul 21 with 3657 viewsDanTheMan

We've overtaken Overmars.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:10 - Jul 21 with 3579 viewsPendejo

Keep pushing, Huntelaar has quite a lead

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:17 - Jul 21 with 3565 viewsjontysnut

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:10 - Jul 21 by Pendejo

I hope there's not an investigation into voting irregularity. Vote early vote often.
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:24 - Jul 21 with 3548 viewsbluelagos

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:10 - Jul 21 by Pendejo

Never heard of him, must be good though?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:28 - Jul 21 with 3539 viewsBrianTablet

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 17:17 - Jul 21 by jontysnut

I hope there's not an investigation into voting irregularity. Vote early vote often.

Apparently Lev Yashin wins.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 21:56 - Jul 21 with 3361 viewsallezlesbleus

Done.

Probably my favourite ever Town player, although I'd have to put The Beat and Warky in the top 3 with him.

I didn't realise that Frans played so few games at Forest........seems strange that his "decent" spell ended so rapidly after leaving us. Did he get a bad injury?
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 22:22 - Jul 21 with 3322 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 21:56 - Jul 21 by allezlesbleus

Done.

Probably my favourite ever Town player, although I'd have to put The Beat and Warky in the top 3 with him.

I didn't realise that Frans played so few games at Forest........seems strange that his "decent" spell ended so rapidly after leaving us. Did he get a bad injury?

He was just old and nearing the end of his career. Plus Forest played a different system to Town and he probably didn't mix with Brian Clough.

Forest signed John Sheridan once and sold him without playing a game as Clough didn't get along with him. There were a couple of others as well.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 22:23 - Jul 21 with 3317 viewsThe_Last_Baron

197 votes in this now.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 22:46 - Jul 21 with 3261 viewsallezlesbleus

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 22:23 - Jul 21 by The_Last_Baron

197 votes in this now.

148 now
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 22:58 - Jul 21 with 3231 viewsThe_Last_Baron

127 now. Keep voting.

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:27 - Jul 21 with 3199 viewsFreddies_Ears

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 22:58 - Jul 21 by The_Last_Baron

127 now. Keep voting.

Down to 98. Keep going!!!
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:37 - Jul 21 with 3191 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:27 - Jul 21 by Freddies_Ears

Down to 98. Keep going!!!

93. We are reeling the Hunter in,

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:39 - Jul 21 with 3182 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:37 - Jul 21 by The_Last_Baron

Klaas Jan Huntelaar?! Get out man! Keep voting!
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 23:40]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:49 - Jul 21 with 3178 viewsdominiciawful

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:37 - Jul 21 by The_Last_Baron

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:52 - Jul 21 with 3171 viewsRyorry

Gap down to 88!

Huntelaar (who's he?!) 1239 (25.22%)
Frans 1151 (23.43%)

And I now know the Dutch word for 'vote' TWTD is so educational :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 07:49 - Jul 22 with 3065 viewsDanTheMan

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 23:52 - Jul 21 by Ryorry

Gap down to 88!

Huntelaar (who's he?!) 1239 (25.22%)
Frans 1151 (23.43%)

And I now know the Dutch word for 'vote' TWTD is so educational :)

Come on people, just a few more!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 07:55 - Jul 22 with 3052 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 07:49 - Jul 22 by DanTheMan

Come on people, just a few more!

Done........Done.........done etc...
My guess is that this means the cut off is 2 pm Thursday
"Stemmen kan tot en met donderdag 14.00 uur....."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:00 - Jul 22 with 3044 viewsPlums

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 07:55 - Jul 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Done........Done.........done etc...
My guess is that this means the cut off is 2 pm Thursday
"Stemmen kan tot en met donderdag 14.00 uur....."

18 votes in it now! Come on folks

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:10 - Jul 22 with 3027 viewsTractor_Buck

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:00 - Jul 22 by Plums

18 votes in it now! Come on folks

Done. Down to 9.
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:22 - Jul 22 with 2999 viewsDennyx4

Get in - now in the lead by 6
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:23 - Jul 22 with 2991 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Go Frans.....top of the league!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:27 - Jul 22 with 2975 viewsallezlesbleus

Frans 11 ahead now. Well played TWTD.

For those too young not to have seen him, Frans was an amazing player. Very strong and it was almost impossible for the opposition to get the ball off him. He could tackle, would frequently retrieve possession of the ball for Town, could pass and had a great shot.
I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:29 - Jul 22 with 2970 viewsHerbivore

Just voted, he's pulling away now!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:36 - Jul 22 with 2966 viewsNthQldITFC

You do all realise that a year down the line there will be a high profile public enquiry in Holland, and the Dutch newspapers are all going to running headlines about how TWTD interfered in Gelderland's democratic processes in 2020?

Phil will be portrayed as the sinister former intelligence officer turned omniscient, tyrannic, self-perpetuating 'Mr. President', and we will all be tarred with a name like Lazy Boars or something.

I have voted for Frans. I am a machine.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:39 - Jul 22 with 2956 viewsBlueyandCrazy

I'm sure the TWTD block vote might help swing it for Frans on 08:29 - Jul 22 by Herbivore

Just voted, he's pulling away now!

What an effort - Huntelaar is still playing for Ajax, so likely to get votes for that
Need to keep going....

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024