Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) 19:25 - Jul 21 with 3570 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:29 - Jul 21 with 2662 viewsStenvict

Yeah cos Watford were likely to beat Man City with Pearson in charge...

Poll: What will be announced first?

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:36 - Jul 21 with 2630 viewssparks

Up the cherries!

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:36 - Jul 21 with 2630 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:29 - Jul 21 by Stenvict

Yeah cos Watford were likely to beat Man City with Pearson in charge...

Norwich managed it.

Iron Lion Zion

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:37 - Jul 21 with 2626 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:36 - Jul 21 by sparks

Up the cherries!

I may be your only ally in this but I like Eddie Howe and being Dorset born I have a soft spot for Bournemouth.

Iron Lion Zion

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 2593 viewsSeablu

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:36 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

Norwich managed it.

Fatuous comment.
Liverpool lost 4-0 to Man City.
Do you always argue like a 12 year old?
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 2600 viewsChrisd

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:37 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

I may be your only ally in this but I like Eddie Howe and being Dorset born I have a soft spot for Bournemouth.

The Villa vs. Arsenal game now becomes massive.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:49 - Jul 21 with 2581 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:45 - Jul 21 by Chrisd

The Villa vs. Arsenal game now becomes massive.

I can’t forgive Villa for 1981.

Iron Lion Zion

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:59 - Jul 21 with 2552 viewsMattinLondon

Off-topic but I do wonder what would happen if a team actually has a go at Man City. They’ve lost nine this season so they are not at all unbeatable.

They are a great team but at times, I think they command too much respect with teams simply waiting to lose.
Login to get fewer ads

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 20:11 - Jul 21 with 2500 viewsPJH

It certainly does not seem to have helped.

May well have lost anyway but you would have thought that there would have been a bit more fight and effort.
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 20:14 - Jul 21 with 2486 viewspointofblue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:59 - Jul 21 by MattinLondon

Off-topic but I do wonder what would happen if a team actually has a go at Man City. They’ve lost nine this season so they are not at all unbeatable.

They are a great team but at times, I think they command too much respect with teams simply waiting to lose.

Arsenal had the right idea on Saturday - defend as a unit, suck up the pressure and hit on the break. Try going toe to toe with City and nine times out of ten they’ll pick you off.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:04 - Jul 21 with 2380 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 20:14 - Jul 21 by pointofblue

Arsenal had the right idea on Saturday - defend as a unit, suck up the pressure and hit on the break. Try going toe to toe with City and nine times out of ten they’ll pick you off.

They don't seem to have ideas today though. Very slack attitude.
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:32 - Jul 21 with 2305 viewspointofblue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:04 - Jul 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

They don't seem to have ideas today though. Very slack attitude.

Six changes from the weekend says it all about where their priorities lie. Watford won't be impressed if the likes of Tierney, Xhaka, Pepe and Lacazette start on Sunday!
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 21:34]

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:38 - Jul 21 with 2290 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:32 - Jul 21 by pointofblue

Six changes from the weekend says it all about where their priorities lie. Watford won't be impressed if the likes of Tierney, Xhaka, Pepe and Lacazette start on Sunday!
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 21:34]

Six changes but todays team still should be too strong for Villa to cope with.
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:42 - Jul 21 with 2268 viewspointofblue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:38 - Jul 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Six changes but todays team still should be too strong for Villa to cope with.

Villa need it more in reality and it shows. Though Arsenal really need a win here if they want to give themselves a chance of European football next season without relying on beating Chelsea.

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:44 - Jul 21 with 2261 viewsBluefish

They were already down anyway. It isnt worth trying to keep a team up if you are at least 5 points off in at least October and they were 7 off in November

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:59 - Jul 21 with 2223 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 19:36 - Jul 21 by sparks

Up the cherries!

Up the Villa

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:08 - Jul 21 with 2206 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 21:44 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

They were already down anyway. It isnt worth trying to keep a team up if you are at least 5 points off in at least October and they were 7 off in November

Watfords mission would have been impossible if their players had downed the tools. But at least they had given themselves a chance.

ITFC from 2018/19 ask Bart about the teams attitude. The team had given up before Lamberts arrival according to what our former goalie had said.
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:20 - Jul 21 with 2158 viewsBluefish

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:08 - Jul 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Watfords mission would have been impossible if their players had downed the tools. But at least they had given themselves a chance.

ITFC from 2018/19 ask Bart about the teams attitude. The team had given up before Lamberts arrival according to what our former goalie had said.

Such a weird take. The managers job is to pick the players that are ready to play and win, the managers job is to motivate them and the managers job is to bring in players that can. Shambert brought in at least 6 players in Jan. I know you are hopelessly clutching at straws but it is a weird desperate take that you keep repeating.

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:28 - Jul 21 with 2140 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:20 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

Such a weird take. The managers job is to pick the players that are ready to play and win, the managers job is to motivate them and the managers job is to bring in players that can. Shambert brought in at least 6 players in Jan. I know you are hopelessly clutching at straws but it is a weird desperate take that you keep repeating.

Such a weird take........You obviously aren't clued up when it comes to ITFC so I'd advice you to update yourself.

The players didn't play for Lambert despite his attempts but you're being selective. A bit from Barts interview: '"There was no spark, even in training and no belief that we could do it. It was hard for Paul Lambert to do something'.
These vvankers have been representing us on the pitch in the last couple of years and picking up easy money. They didn't play for the shirt.

Tell Bart that he doesn't know what he wasn't saying. Will you dare?

Watford players seemed down earlier on this season but despite all sorts of problems they had given themselves a chance. And they have been playing FOR THE SHIRT.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 22:30]
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:30 - Jul 21 with 2128 viewsBluefish

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:28 - Jul 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Such a weird take........You obviously aren't clued up when it comes to ITFC so I'd advice you to update yourself.

The players didn't play for Lambert despite his attempts but you're being selective. A bit from Barts interview: '"There was no spark, even in training and no belief that we could do it. It was hard for Paul Lambert to do something'.
These vvankers have been representing us on the pitch in the last couple of years and picking up easy money. They didn't play for the shirt.

Tell Bart that he doesn't know what he wasn't saying. Will you dare?

Watford players seemed down earlier on this season but despite all sorts of problems they had given themselves a chance. And they have been playing FOR THE SHIRT.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 22:30]

Mate I read it the first 97 times that you posted it. It was a nonsense then and still is now.

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:34 - Jul 21 with 2115 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:30 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

Mate I read it the first 97 times that you posted it. It was a nonsense then and still is now.

Try to tell Bart that he's been talking nonsense.
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:36 - Jul 21 with 2098 viewsBluefish

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:34 - Jul 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Try to tell Bart that he's been talking nonsense.

OK will do

Bart you were talking nonsense mate

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:41 - Jul 21 with 2071 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:36 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

OK will do

My name ain't Bart. The easiest chance for you would be to travel down to stand in front of The Den tomorrow when they host Huddersfield. Wait outside the ground and tell him that.

He will more than likely laugh it down. He knows what he is saying about Lambert and the players. Not you.
Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:42 - Jul 21 with 2063 viewsBluefish

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:36 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

OK will do

He has just replied to say that he knows he was but he hated hurst so trying to put the blame on him instead of shambert. He says it is horrendous how lambert managed to take that squad down and that Mick is the greatest he has ever worked with.

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:43 - Jul 21 with 2057 viewsBluefish

Sacking Nigel Pearson seems to have worked out well (n/t) on 22:41 - Jul 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

My name ain't Bart. The easiest chance for you would be to travel down to stand in front of The Den tomorrow when they host Huddersfield. Wait outside the ground and tell him that.

He will more than likely laugh it down. He knows what he is saying about Lambert and the players. Not you.

Will do mate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024