Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great performance from Tyrone Mings 22:10 - Jul 21 with 1543 viewsGlasgowBlue

First class defending.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:11 - Jul 21 with 1532 viewsBloomBlue

Suggest Arsenal buy him as a replacement for Luiz
Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:12 - Jul 21 with 1528 viewsIllinoisblue

In other news, Dean Smith looks like he should be driving a taxi.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:21 - Jul 21 with 1484 viewsBluefish

Something about lazy and arrogant and not good enough.....

Super Mick is a genius of a man

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:23 - Jul 21 with 1479 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:11 - Jul 21 by BloomBlue

Suggest Arsenal buy him as a replacement for Luiz

He was a rock tonight along with the whole Villa defensive display. Douglas Luiz was very good at breaking up play in the centre.

Wouldn’t buy Mings off 1 display, think he is better than Villa, and as bad as Arsenal are defensively, I’m not sure he is the answer if they want to be competing for top 4.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 09:03 - Jul 22 with 1201 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:23 - Jul 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

He was a rock tonight along with the whole Villa defensive display. Douglas Luiz was very good at breaking up play in the centre.

Wouldn’t buy Mings off 1 display, think he is better than Villa, and as bad as Arsenal are defensively, I’m not sure he is the answer if they want to be competing for top 4.

Plus, Arsenal just shut out both Liverpool and City, so they are improved massively. I think Mings will end up at Everton.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 09:55 - Jul 22 with 1138 viewsChutney

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 22:23 - Jul 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

Problem is he's now at Villa and if they stay up it's going to take big money to get him. It's one thing paying 20 million for a young English defender like that from a Bournemouth and buying some potential, but if you have to pay 3 times that it's no longer a punt at that price.
Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 10:36 - Jul 22 with 1088 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 09:03 - Jul 22 by JammyDodgerrr

Plus, Arsenal just shut out both Liverpool and City, so they are improved massively. I think Mings will end up at Everton.

I think Everton is probably a good fit, could see him building a partnership there with Holgate, nice balance to that.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 10:41 - Jul 22 with 1076 viewsSwansea_Blue

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 09:03 - Jul 22 by JammyDodgerrr

That's a good call, Everton have been paying some quite silly money for mid-PL standard players at best. They'll be one of the few clubs below the top 6 prepared to throw silly money at him. (Assuming they've still got the same set up behind the scenes).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 11:07 - Jul 22 with 1041 viewsbournemouthblue

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 10:41 - Jul 22 by Swansea_Blue

That's a good call, Everton have been paying some quite silly money for mid-PL standard players at best. They'll be one of the few clubs below the top 6 prepared to throw silly money at him. (Assuming they've still got the same set up behind the scenes).

The more interest the better, how much did Bournemouth sell him to Villa for?

I'd assume we have a small percentage of any profits they make?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 11:11 - Jul 22 with 1035 viewsSwansea_Blue

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 11:07 - Jul 22 by bournemouthblue

I'm not sure. Phil's our man for details like that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 11:13 - Jul 22 with 1035 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 11:07 - Jul 22 by bournemouthblue

£20 Million Villa paid for him, rising to 25m.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 11:40 - Jul 22 with 1004 viewsStenvict

Great performance from Tyrone Mings on 10:36 - Jul 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think Everton is probably a good fit, could see him building a partnership there with Holgate, nice balance to that.

Jarrad Branthwaite will be a better player than Tyrone Mings and will be in the England squad soon I'd say.

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024