Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When would you like to go back to watching football live? 11:16 - Jul 22 with 851 viewsEdmundo

When would you like to go back to watching football live?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:34 - Jul 22 with 810 viewsBrianTablet

Where's the 1981 option?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:37 - Jul 22 with 802 viewsPJH

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:34 - Jul 22 by BrianTablet

Where's the 1981 option?

Can we make it the morning of April 11th 1981 when we are still on for three trophies please?
When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:43 - Jul 22 with 792 viewsBrianTablet

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:37 - Jul 22 by PJH

Can we make it the morning of April 11th 1981 when we are still on for three trophies please?

Or I will take 'The Reuser Bolton goal. To be precise, the moment after he's hit it, but before it hits the net.'

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:48 - Jul 22 with 781 viewsRegencyBlue

Personally, once Evans sells up!
When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:55 - Jul 22 with 768 viewshadleighboyblue

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:48 - Jul 22 by RegencyBlue

Personally, once Evans sells up!

I'd settle for a new manager to encourage me back
When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:57 - Jul 22 with 763 viewshomer_123

I've really not missed it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 12:05 - Jul 22 with 740 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see at least one person has forgotten how depressing it was watching us! (the 'I would go this Saturday. Some risks are worth it.' option).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 13:41 - Jul 22 with 691 viewsSarge

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 12:05 - Jul 22 by Swansea_Blue

I see at least one person has forgotten how depressing it was watching us! (the 'I would go this Saturday. Some risks are worth it.' option).

I went for that one. A new season beckons and yes I have forgotten how depressing watching us is.

But not being able to do anything right now because of ‘safety’ is even more depressing!
Login to get fewer ads

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 13:44 - Jul 22 with 688 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Interesting that only one other person has gone for the full capacity option (a relative term in our case!!)

I wonder how many people that would go back with distancing will change their mind when sitting in a largely empty stadium with no atmosphere will quickly decide they hate it and stop going until things get back to normal - my guess is it will be quite a lot

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 13:45 - Jul 22 with 686 viewsSarge

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 13:44 - Jul 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Interesting that only one other person has gone for the full capacity option (a relative term in our case!!)

I wonder how many people that would go back with distancing will change their mind when sitting in a largely empty stadium with no atmosphere will quickly decide they hate it and stop going until things get back to normal - my guess is it will be quite a lot

“ I wonder how many people that would go back with distancing will change their mind when sitting in a largely empty stadium with no atmosphere”

What’s new?
When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 13:49 - Jul 22 with 676 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 13:45 - Jul 22 by Sarge

“ I wonder how many people that would go back with distancing will change their mind when sitting in a largely empty stadium with no atmosphere”

What’s new?

I think what minimal atmosphere we had before will seem like being at La Bombonera compared to the socially distanced version!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 14:36 - Jul 22 with 633 viewsThe_Last_Baron

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 11:37 - Jul 22 by PJH

The morning of Easter Saturday 1981 as we prepare to face Arsenal at Portman Road. Football Focus is on and Bob Wilson is praising Town's performance in dismantling Aston Villa at Villa Park. Town look set to win their first league title for 19 years despite the FA Cup semi-final defeat the previous weekend.

As for today I'd go back to football today with a 30,000 full house at Portman Road.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 15:08 - Jul 22 with 612 viewspeterleeblue

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 14:36 - Jul 22 by The_Last_Baron

The morning of Easter Saturday 1981 as we prepare to face Arsenal at Portman Road. Football Focus is on and Bob Wilson is praising Town's performance in dismantling Aston Villa at Villa Park. Town look set to win their first league title for 19 years despite the FA Cup semi-final defeat the previous weekend.

As for today I'd go back to football today with a 30,000 full house at Portman Road.

That was a truly awful weekend. Lost to Norwich on Easter Monday as well.
When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 15:26 - Jul 22 with 599 viewsThe_Last_Baron

When would you like to go back to watching football live? on 15:08 - Jul 22 by peterleeblue

That was a truly awful weekend. Lost to Norwich on Easter Monday as well.

Norwich 0-1 on the Easter Monday. Injuries and fatigue did us in.

Sad to think that had we won one of those games, even with the loss at Middlesbrough, we would have faced Southampton needing a win to lift the title.

To be fair Arsenal had a good side that season but 9 times out of 10 we'd have easily beaten Norwich.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024