Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Dear Labour 11:53 - Jul 22 with 8646 viewsGaryCooper

The cult of Corbyn and his seriously deranged and anti-Semitic supporters.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/22/labour-pays-out-six-figure-sum-
Oh Dear Labour on 12:08 - Jul 22 with 3272 viewsLibero

Horrendous stuff, but in fairness mate that's exactly the kind of cr@p that made a lot of his support step away.
Oh Dear Labour on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 3254 viewsDarth_Koont

I agree that it's disturbing. Probably not for the same reasons as you.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh Dear Labour on 12:26 - Jul 22 with 3216 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 12:11 - Jul 22 by Darth_Koont

I agree that it's disturbing. Probably not for the same reasons as you.

I gave you a chance to dissociate yourself and your views from those who libelled John Ware and the whistleblowers. You didn’t take it.

Surely you must see you are on the wrong side of history and aligning yourself with some very worrying people like Chris Williamson and Pete Willsman?

This could be your chance at washing all of this away and moving on. We could all do with moving in from this.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 12:34]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh Dear Labour on 12:32 - Jul 22 with 3199 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Indeed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Oh Dear Labour on 12:44 - Jul 22 with 3164 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 12:26 - Jul 22 by GlasgowBlue

I gave you a chance to dissociate yourself and your views from those who libelled John Ware and the whistleblowers. You didn’t take it.

Surely you must see you are on the wrong side of history and aligning yourself with some very worrying people like Chris Williamson and Pete Willsman?

This could be your chance at washing all of this away and moving on. We could all do with moving in from this.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 12:34]

The important part is at the end. How do you square this circle:

"The party is also set for further potentially damaging recriminations over a leaked internal report that detailed a “hyper-factional” environment that hampered complaints procedures because of hostility to Corbyn’s leadership.

Several of the whistleblowers involved in Panorama were named in the report, which is the subject of an independent review chaired by the QC Martin Forde.

In the statements read in court on Wednesday, the party said its apology in both cases was not intended to have any influence on the EHRC or Forde’s investigation."

But Forde's inquiry is into the actions and behaviour of several of the whistleblowers and is central to the libel case. No-one is denying the primary source evidence in the Labour leaks document which shows at best incompetence, at worst sabotage of the antisemitism complaints process. By people who were absolutely central to Ware's documentary designed to blame it on Corbyn!

I already have an extremely dim view of our self-serving party politics and media. The truly disturbing thing is that they think they can sweep all of this under the rug and get away with it. And given people like you who will gladly ignore evidence to make their party political point they're probably right.

The UK is utterly screwed with this gutter level of transparency and integrity on both sides of the Commons floor.

Oh Dear Labour on 12:44 - Jul 22 with 3171 viewsRyorry

" ... eight whistleblowers, seven of whom then sued the party, broke non-disclosure agreements to tell the BBC that they felt fatally undermined by senior Labour bosses in their attempts to tackle antisemitism, alleging consistent interference in complaints."

(my emphasis). Shocking stuff.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh Dear Labour on 12:49 - Jul 22 with 3143 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 12:44 - Jul 22 by Ryorry

" ... eight whistleblowers, seven of whom then sued the party, broke non-disclosure agreements to tell the BBC that they felt fatally undermined by senior Labour bosses in their attempts to tackle antisemitism, alleging consistent interference in complaints."

(my emphasis). Shocking stuff.

Non-disclosure agreements are standard terms of employment.

They didn't sign NDAs because Labour was worried about what they knew. More that they sit on sensitive personal information re: the membership and complaints.

Labour is now apparently letting a few of them (and Ware) off the hook for political and factional reasons. So a continuation of the internal sabotage and smear campaign in other words.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 12:50]

Oh Dear Labour on 13:06 - Jul 22 with 3092 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Oh Dear Labour on 12:49 - Jul 22 by Darth_Koont

Non-disclosure agreements are standard terms of employment.

They didn't sign NDAs because Labour was worried about what they knew. More that they sit on sensitive personal information re: the membership and complaints.

Labour is now apparently letting a few of them (and Ware) off the hook for political and factional reasons. So a continuation of the internal sabotage and smear campaign in other words.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 12:50]

i agree it's all a smear and disinformation campaign by the Illuminati and the Freemasons...
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Dear Labour on 13:13 - Jul 22 with 3073 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 13:06 - Jul 22 by SuperKieranMcKenna

i agree it's all a smear and disinformation campaign by the Illuminati and the Freemasons...

Don't be a dick.

Oh Dear Labour on 13:17 - Jul 22 with 3050 viewshampstead_blue

What's utterly sick about this is that JC and his cabal haven't apologised. They have left it to a party spokesperson.

I'm looking forward to JC, Milne, et all to taking a podium admitting they were wrong and abused these people and apologise.

Anyone who stood-up for JC and his ilk should be ashamed.....they won't disassociate themselves as they stand by it and the anti-semitic abuse dished out by members of the Labour Party.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh Dear Labour on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 3052 viewsBloomBlue

As has been reported... "The answer was a clear 'yes'. Labour chose to double down and attack the programme's presenter, John Ware, and the whistleblowers rather than addressing the truth of the problem.
"It is ironic that the workers' party chose to act as disgruntled bosses who had been caught out."

Very true as Corbyn banged on about workers rights, but obviously not when it involved whistleblowers working for Labour highlighting racism.

Plus why did Unite union fund the last minute legal action to try and prevent Labour settling the libel suit?
Oh Dear Labour on 13:25 - Jul 22 with 3027 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 13:17 - Jul 22 by hampstead_blue

What's utterly sick about this is that JC and his cabal haven't apologised. They have left it to a party spokesperson.

I'm looking forward to JC, Milne, et all to taking a podium admitting they were wrong and abused these people and apologise.

Anyone who stood-up for JC and his ilk should be ashamed.....they won't disassociate themselves as they stand by it and the anti-semitic abuse dished out by members of the Labour Party.

No. What's utterly sick about it is that it appears to be ignoring primary source evidence in the Labour Leaks document.

I haven't seen anyone on here address that primary source evidence either. Which is a pretty similar approach to the government's non-investigation of Russian interference i.e. Don't look for evidence that incriminates you.

Isn't this the point at which someone posts..... on 13:38 - Jul 22 with 2996 viewsBloots

Oh Dear Labour on 13:25 - Jul 22 by Darth_Koont

No. What's utterly sick about it is that it appears to be ignoring primary source evidence in the Labour Leaks document.

I haven't seen anyone on here address that primary source evidence either. Which is a pretty similar approach to the government's non-investigation of Russian interference i.e. Don't look for evidence that incriminates you.

...."yeah, but Boris...."?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Isn't this the point at which someone posts..... on 13:44 - Jul 22 with 2982 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't this the point at which someone posts..... on 13:38 - Jul 22 by Bloots

...."yeah, but Boris...."?

No, I'm just putting it into a current context supposedly right-minded people would understand.

FWIW I think the Labour party factionalism and sabotage over the past 5 years is a much bigger scandal - both in terms of its impact and also how complicit UK democratic representatives and the media are.

Oh Dear Labour on 12:04 - Jul 23 with 2758 viewsRyorry

Oh Dear Labour on 13:17 - Jul 22 by hampstead_blue

Am still fuming this morning at last night's TV pics of JC weakly shuffling off with a shrug of his shoulders without an audible comment to camera & refusing to apologise. Just about sums up his "leadership" of Labour for 5 years. How some can still defend that, esp as it opened the door to the clusterfck of corrupt, inept liars that we now have in government, beggars belief.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh Dear Labour on 12:15 - Jul 23 with 2745 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 12:04 - Jul 23 by Ryorry

Am still fuming this morning at last night's TV pics of JC weakly shuffling off with a shrug of his shoulders without an audible comment to camera & refusing to apologise. Just about sums up his "leadership" of Labour for 5 years. How some can still defend that, esp as it opened the door to the clusterfck of corrupt, inept liars that we now have in government, beggars belief.

That only works if you assume guilt and the overall narrative is correct.

The Labour leaks blew that narrative out of the water. As indeed does any sober analysis of the already available facts.

Michael Rosen (who it's great to see fit and well again) absolutely nails it:

Oh Dear Labour on 12:41 - Jul 23 with 2683 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 12:15 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

That only works if you assume guilt and the overall narrative is correct.

The Labour leaks blew that narrative out of the water. As indeed does any sober analysis of the already available facts.

Michael Rosen (who it's great to see fit and well again) absolutely nails it:

Doubling down on this is not a good look koonters.

Or has Lansman now joined the list of untrustworthy Jews!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 12:42]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 12:54 - Jul 23 with 2648 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Dear Labour on 13:25 - Jul 22 by Darth_Koont

the leaked document was cobbled together by corbyn's cronies after corbyn had announced his resignation with no purpose other than to muddy the water, defend corbyn and blame someone else. your reliance on that shows what your real motives are.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Dear Labour on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 2633 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 12:41 - Jul 23 by GlasgowBlue

Doubling down on this is not a good look koonters.

Or has Lansman now joined the list of untrustworthy Jews!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 12:42]

Who is saying there aren’t many cases of antisemitism in the Labour Party? And nasty old-fashioned Jew hate at that. Those are the cases that get to Lansman and the others on the National Executive. I agree with him.

But the narrative as you know is not hundreds of cases as you’d expect in any organization with half a million members. The narrative is tens of thousands of cases. Pushed by you and others as the scale of antisemitism in the Labour Party, when they are Labour Party members (which they frequently aren’t) these are predominantly anti-Israel criticisms because that’s what the ethnic-religious nationalist extremists like Collier and Gnasher etc. really care about. That’s what the Campaign Against Antisemitism was set up to counter following Gaza in 2014.

Point out any factual inaccuracies in this or Rosen’s summary if you can.

Oh Dear Labour on 13:13 - Jul 23 with 2612 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 13:01 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

Who is saying there aren’t many cases of antisemitism in the Labour Party? And nasty old-fashioned Jew hate at that. Those are the cases that get to Lansman and the others on the National Executive. I agree with him.

But the narrative as you know is not hundreds of cases as you’d expect in any organization with half a million members. The narrative is tens of thousands of cases. Pushed by you and others as the scale of antisemitism in the Labour Party, when they are Labour Party members (which they frequently aren’t) these are predominantly anti-Israel criticisms because that’s what the ethnic-religious nationalist extremists like Collier and Gnasher etc. really care about. That’s what the Campaign Against Antisemitism was set up to counter following Gaza in 2014.

Point out any factual inaccuracies in this or Rosen’s summary if you can.

You were using Schneider using Colliers report on Palestine Live to back up your argument yesterday koonters. You’re all over the place mate. Time to drop it. We can all move on.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 13:15]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 2609 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 12:54 - Jul 23 by lowhouseblue

the leaked document was cobbled together by corbyn's cronies after corbyn had announced his resignation with no purpose other than to muddy the water, defend corbyn and blame someone else. your reliance on that shows what your real motives are.

It's primary source evidence. And far more than you've ever produced to promote your version.

Your utter reliance on a narrative rather than evidence (for or against) is shoddy and dishonest.

Oh Dear Labour on 13:18 - Jul 23 with 2592 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 13:13 - Jul 23 by GlasgowBlue

You were using Schneider using Colliers report on Palestine Live to back up your argument yesterday koonters. You’re all over the place mate. Time to drop it. We can all move on.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 13:15]

Schneider had to look at the accuracy of it. Despite being a far-right islamophobe, even Collier is right about genuine antisemitism when he sees it.

How many thousands of cases are you up to in your own mind? 30? 40?

And again, stop deflecting and point out the inaccuracies.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 13:20]

Oh Dear Labour on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 2566 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 13:18 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

Schneider had to look at the accuracy of it. Despite being a far-right islamophobe, even Collier is right about genuine antisemitism when he sees it.

How many thousands of cases are you up to in your own mind? 30? 40?

And again, stop deflecting and point out the inaccuracies.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 13:20]

It’s full of inaccuracies. It’s an opinion piece from somebody who is not even in the Labour Party . No more no less

I’ll put my trust in the findings of the EHRC.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 13:29]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Dear Labour on 13:27 - Jul 23 with 2551 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Dear Labour on 13:24 - Jul 23 by GlasgowBlue

It’s full of inaccuracies. It’s an opinion piece from somebody who is not even in the Labour Party . No more no less

I’ll put my trust in the findings of the EHRC.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 13:29]

Pick one then. Let's look at it.

Oh Dear Labour on 13:36 - Jul 23 with 2517 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Dear Labour on 13:27 - Jul 23 by Darth_Koont

Pick one then. Let's look at it.

I already linked the Lansman piece saying that most cases had nothing to do with conflation between Israel and Palestine.

It’s an opinion piece from somebody not in the Labour Party. And one you agree with, hence you’ve linked it.

The EHRC will be more than one man’s opinion.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024