Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. 21:29 - Jul 22 with 1829 viewsgainsboroughblue

Five and Six points respectively from safety with nine games left.

We were four points adrift with 30 games to play and totally threw the towel in.

Free hit my a***.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 21:36 - Jul 22 with 1765 viewsSteve_M

Both were promoted sides who has a residual habit ofwinning whereas we had had half a good Championship team sold out. Lambert did a poor job last season but we were a mess even if only a few points off.

That we should have done better, even within that, isn't in doubt but it would have been as hard as the job MM did in 2012 to keep us up last season.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 15:05]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 21:36 - Jul 22 with 1756 viewsArnieM

But did they have a complete overhaul of their senior squad like we did ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 21:38 - Jul 22 with 1747 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Dead right !

Lambert, Chambers and the rest of the staff hang your f****g heads in shame you hopeless vvankers !!!
Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 21:40 - Jul 22 with 1722 viewsFixed_It

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 21:38 - Jul 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

Dead right !

Lambert, Chambers and the rest of the staff hang your f****g heads in shame you hopeless vvankers !!!

And breathe....and relax.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 22:59 - Jul 22 with 1534 viewshadleighboyblue

It does feel like we are miles away from any sort of improvement , it's the lack of fight which is worrying for the future . Manager , coaches and players all to blame - that's the mess we have got ourselves in .

Unless there is a big shake up in attitude the downward trend will continue .
Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 13:16 - Jul 23 with 1290 viewsFacefacts

Only goes to show our steady fall down the league. We need to shop for a manager in the same market Barnsley did. And then back him to make revolutionary changes. But we will stick with ageing underachievers Lambert, Chambers, Skuse, etc.
Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 14:13 - Jul 23 with 1240 viewsEatonBlue

More a case of putting Norwich (R) to shame.
Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 14:31 - Jul 23 with 1218 viewsSomethingBlue

Barnsley were sensational last night. You could see the coach spent years at Red Bull Salzburg. Their pressing, energy and structure really took me aback.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 14:54 - Jul 23 with 1177 viewsKeno

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 14:31 - Jul 23 by SomethingBlue

Barnsley were sensational last night. You could see the coach spent years at Red Bull Salzburg. Their pressing, energy and structure really took me aback.

maybe what we need is a coach with experience of the German game?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 15:19 - Jul 23 with 1136 viewsthebooks

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 14:31 - Jul 23 by SomethingBlue

Yes, I think the Championship in general became a lot better in the last couple of years. Obviously, we were left behind in terms of investment and vision.

Lambert part of a more general malaise.
Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 15:32 - Jul 23 with 1122 viewsSomethingBlue

Luton and Barnsley have absolutely put ITFC and Lambert to shame. on 15:19 - Jul 23 by thebooks

Yes, I think the Championship in general became a lot better in the last couple of years. Obviously, we were left behind in terms of investment and vision.

Lambert part of a more general malaise.

Vision is the key there. Barnsley have got in a coaching structure of incredibly smart, lucid, progressive people in there now with excellent pedigree. Didn't break the bank to get them, they just had an idea. They will push on if they keep them, I am certain.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024