Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't feel sorry for him... 15:43 - Jul 23 with 4235 viewsSpruceMoose

...but I suspect this guy isn't going to have a happy few years ahead.

Meanwhile the unwanted, unneeded and uninvited federal agents this guy has sent around the country to target Democrats have just teargassed the Mayor at a protest in the second largest city in the North West.

Still, some people on here shrug and say this isn't an authoritarian crisis unfolding before our eyes.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 15:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I don't feel sorry for him... on 15:46 - Jul 23 with 3517 viewsgiant_stow

Mesmerizing as in looking at goldfish swim. Leader of the free world. gulp.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:08 - Jul 23 with 3448 viewsbluelagos

Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV.

Right, am now qualified to lead the free world :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:09 - Jul 23 with 3435 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:08 - Jul 23 by bluelagos

And no doubt you would be doing a better job!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:26 - Jul 23 with 3395 viewsBlueBadger

What's even weirder is his supporters were happy to w@nk on about Obama's 'FEMA camps', etc, etc without a shred of evidence of that actually happening but will support this.

Actually, it's not weird at all. Like Boris in the UK, anyone still supporting this not only doesn't care about incompetence, blatant lying, undermining of democracy and open racism, they actively embrace it.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 16:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:28 - Jul 23 with 3374 viewsBasuco

That is the first and easiest cognitive memory test, Trump did not try and do one of the more difficult ones like counting back from 100 minus 7 each time on Fox tv, shame the interviewer did not push him to try it. But then again Fox TV would not do that.
I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:33 - Jul 23 with 3345 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:26 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

What's even weirder is his supporters were happy to w@nk on about Obama's 'FEMA camps', etc, etc without a shred of evidence of that actually happening but will support this.

Actually, it's not weird at all. Like Boris in the UK, anyone still supporting this not only doesn't care about incompetence, blatant lying, undermining of democracy and open racism, they actively embrace it.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 16:27]

Exactly. The same as with Boris. They know he's a racist, incompetent, lying sack of sh!te, but so long as he is hurting the people they want to see hurt, or getting the Brexit they crave, they're cool with it.

Anyone voting for these people now are either complicit or mentally unwell. There are no other options.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:35 - Jul 23 with 3328 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:28 - Jul 23 by Basuco

That is the first and easiest cognitive memory test, Trump did not try and do one of the more difficult ones like counting back from 100 minus 7 each time on Fox tv, shame the interviewer did not push him to try it. But then again Fox TV would not do that.

Fox has started to push back against him a little the last few weeks. I think the rats are lining up their lifeboats before they jump ship.

In a year or so media personalities who admit to aiding Trump will be rarer than Cole Skuse goals.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 17:08 - Jul 23 with 3221 viewsfactual_blue

I don't feel sorry for him... on 16:09 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

And no doubt you would be doing a better job!

Hmmm.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I don't feel sorry for him... on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 3130 viewsSpruceMoose

Now, I'm no Michael Cohen fan, but imprisoning him in retaliation for a book he's writing about the President does seem rather... well, authoritarian.

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-cohen-released-back-home-confinement-161039423--a

I don't feel sorry for him... on 19:02 - Jul 23 with 3073 viewsBlueBadger

I don't feel sorry for him... on 18:07 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Now, I'm no Michael Cohen fan, but imprisoning him in retaliation for a book he's writing about the President does seem rather... well, authoritarian.

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-cohen-released-back-home-confinement-161039423--a

What gets me about all these pricks writing books about what an awful c*nt Trump is is this: They were all quite happy to live with his bigotry, egomania and incompetence whist he was paying them.

https://www.theroot.com/book-no-one-should-buy-alleges-trump-made-racist-remark-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 19:08 - Jul 23 with 3047 viewsBlueBadger

I don't feel sorry for him... on 19:02 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

What gets me about all these pricks writing books about what an awful c*nt Trump is is this: They were all quite happy to live with his bigotry, egomania and incompetence whist he was paying them.

https://www.theroot.com/book-no-one-should-buy-alleges-trump-made-racist-remark-

Sorry, should have said 'live with and actively facilitate, encourage and agree with his bigotry, etc etc'

I don't feel sorry for him... on 20:11 - Jul 23 with 2970 viewsNthQldITFC

He clearly had a prepared mnemonic to help him.

Perhaps - My - Wig - Can - Talk?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:13 - Jul 23 with 2858 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't feel sorry for him... on 19:08 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

Sorry, should have said 'live with and actively facilitate, encourage and agree with his bigotry, etc etc'

Oh well latest polls have Biden up on Trump in Florida of all places by 13 points. Even allowing for margin of error Biden is up by 6.

I can't talk anymore about this without going full Kevin Keegan.

And we know how that ended up.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:15]

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:17 - Jul 23 with 2846 viewsjaykay

woah there don't forget he also remembered those words 25 mins later. the experts were amazed, that he could do that. the man is nae normal let me tell you.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:22 - Jul 23 with 2833 viewsBlueBadger

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:13 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Oh well latest polls have Biden up on Trump in Florida of all places by 13 points. Even allowing for margin of error Biden is up by 6.

I can't talk anymore about this without going full Kevin Keegan.

And we know how that ended up.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:15]

The depressing thing about all this is, is that even if Trump loses he'll claim 'fix' and try and squat in the White House like a racist toad loser.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:24 - Jul 23 with 2825 viewsjeera

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:17 - Jul 23 by jaykay

woah there don't forget he also remembered those words 25 mins later. the experts were amazed, that he could do that. the man is nae normal let me tell you.

They don't understand how he knows this stuff.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:26 - Jul 23 with 2824 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:22 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

The depressing thing about all this is, is that even if Trump loses he'll claim 'fix' and try and squat in the White House like a racist toad loser.

Let him. I'll enjoy seeing him brought out in handcuffs.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:28 - Jul 23 with 2822 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've thought for a while he's not all there. I know that's not a unique view, not trying to claim unique insight. Quite the opposite - I'd have thought it's obvious he's in trouble cognitively. The bloke can't talk coherently and is extremely forgetful.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:37 - Jul 23 with 2789 viewsjeera

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:28 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

I've thought for a while he's not all there. I know that's not a unique view, not trying to claim unique insight. Quite the opposite - I'd have thought it's obvious he's in trouble cognitively. The bloke can't talk coherently and is extremely forgetful.

Sorry mate, what?

Was that aimed at me or Facters?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 2758 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:37 - Jul 23 by jeera

Sorry mate, what?

Was that aimed at me or Facters?

No comment

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:55 - Jul 23 with 2743 viewsjeera

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:52 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

No comment

You can't remember either?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 22:10 - Jul 23 with 2708 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:55 - Jul 23 by jeera

You can't remember either?

Remember what?

I don't feel sorry for him... on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 2699 viewsjeera

I don't feel sorry for him... on 22:10 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

Remember what?

That thing Gainsborough said, the doddery ol' so and so.

Oh I don't know.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 22:18 - Jul 23 with 2695 viewsBlueBadger

I don't feel sorry for him... on 21:26 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Let him. I'll enjoy seeing him brought out in handcuffs.

There is that. I'd just rather not see more people needlessly hurt and killed because of his ongoing indulgence and pandering to white supremacists.

I don't feel sorry for him... on 22:22 - Jul 23 with 2685 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't feel sorry for him... on 22:18 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

There is that. I'd just rather not see more people needlessly hurt and killed because of his ongoing indulgence and pandering to white supremacists.

Woah there! Let's not put too much effort in to preserving the lives of his hateful followers. I'm fine with putting in the bare minimum effort but that's it.

Everyone else needs protecting obviously.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024