Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... 19:53 - Jul 23 with 4197 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....then they came for....
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/23/police-order-removal-of-white-si

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 19:58 - Jul 23 with 3310 viewsBlueBadger

Come on now, white people are the REAL victims of racism here. You're not even allowed to say n***** or p*** any more. PC gone mad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 19:59 - Jul 23 with 3281 viewsSpruceMoose

Police can't be too busy right now if they have time for this nonsense. Seems like they could use a little defunding to focus their priorities!

Whatever next? Sending them over to see my neighbour because the grass in their front garden is too long for my liking?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:27 - Jul 23 with 3248 viewsOldsmoker

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 19:59 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Police can't be too busy right now if they have time for this nonsense. Seems like they could use a little defunding to focus their priorities!

Whatever next? Sending them over to see my neighbour because the grass in their front garden is too long for my liking?

My neighbour has mown his lawn and put an inflatable paddling pool in for his children.
Seems a bit flash with the cash for these times of high unemployment so he must be running a cannabis factory.
Time to call Crimestoppers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:29 - Jul 23 with 3227 viewsSpruceMoose

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:27 - Jul 23 by Oldsmoker

My neighbour has mown his lawn and put an inflatable paddling pool in for his children.
Seems a bit flash with the cash for these times of high unemployment so he must be running a cannabis factory.

You can't be too careful. Paddling pools are a gateway purchase. Next thing you know it'll be a hot tub and your once nice neighbour will have turned into a massive Peter Stringfellow type tool with an interest in swinging!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:31 - Jul 23 with 3227 viewsOldsmoker

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:29 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

You can't be too careful. Paddling pools are a gateway purchase. Next thing you know it'll be a hot tub and your once nice neighbour will have turned into a massive Peter Stringfellow type tool with an interest in swinging!

Saw a guy at Kwik-fit getting 4 new tyres.
Obviously a getaway driver.

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:34 - Jul 23 with 3211 viewsOldsmoker

Saw a guy buying £20 worth of scatchcards.
Defo laundering drug money.

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:35 - Jul 23 with 3203 viewsDubtractor

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:29 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Bloody preverts with their sex ponds.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:39 - Jul 23 with 3191 viewsOldsmoker

Saw a vid of camouflaged armed guards shooting at innocent people and firing teargas at them too.
Nothing to see here.

Login to get fewer ads

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:57 - Jul 23 with 3148 viewseireblue

It does give one hope for future generations when you see the second poster.

Hat, tipped.
First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:57 - Jul 23 with 3146 viewsdominiciawful

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:39 - Jul 23 by Oldsmoker

Saw a vid of camouflaged armed guards shooting at innocent people and firing teargas at them too.
Nothing to see here.

How could you see them if they were camouflaged?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:59 - Jul 23 with 3136 viewsDarth_Koont

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:39 - Jul 23 by Oldsmoker

Nothing to see here.

Way too accurate.

You need to leave room for irony.

Pronouns: He/Him

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:00 - Jul 23 with 3127 viewsOldsmoker

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:57 - Jul 23 by dominiciawful

How could you see them if they were camouflaged?

Like I said, nothing to see here.

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:03 - Jul 23 with 3123 viewsDarth_Koont

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 20:57 - Jul 23 by eireblue

It does give one hope for future generations when you see the second poster.

Hat, tipped.

Agreed.

And I'm also way too interested in that woman's neck. I love a long neck but when does it get too long?

Still not sure.

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:46 - Jul 23 with 3050 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:55 - Jul 23 with 3019 viewsGlasgowBlue

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 19:58 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

Come on now, white people are the REAL victims of racism here. You're not even allowed to say n***** or p*** any more. PC gone mad.

I have an acquaintance who seems to take issue with the sentiment behind BLM and pretty much any criticism of our colonial past.

We civilised the world apparently. Couldn’t get his head around the existence of Islamic scholars whilst we were painting our faces blue and worshiping the sun.

Got into a heated argument with him at the pub last week when he started banging on about how the blacks have totally fcuked up South Africa. Then moved on to racial stereotyping when I said to him that in five years of owning a top range sports car I never got pulled over by the police once, but if I was black it would be a daily occurrence because of the institutionalised belief that a black man in that type of car would either be a drug dealer or had stolen it. He came back with “well it’s probably true”.

Bumped into him in the pub beer garden at the weekend and his first comment was “did you hear about the black bloke who whited up for a whole week and not one person complained that it was racists”

I had to snap back at him that “probably because White people didn’t spend the past few hundred years being put into slavery, segregated, discriminated against and being lynched, whilst having their skin colour and facial characteristics used as a form of mockery”.

The bloke is getting very close to a slap.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 22:04]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 22:03 - Jul 23 with 2980 viewsDarth_Koont

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:46 - Jul 23 by tractordownsouth

He really is an awful specimen.

Social media gives him and others a way into national political debate. But what is it that keeps him there and gives them 100K followers?

He's politically and morally illiterate. Is that the attraction?

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 22:08 - Jul 23 with 2956 viewsClapham_Junction

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:46 - Jul 23 by tractordownsouth

Is he suggesting that only racists would be willing to speak up for him?
First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 22:15 - Jul 23 with 2921 viewsBlueBadger

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:55 - Jul 23 by GlasgowBlue

I have an acquaintance who seems to take issue with the sentiment behind BLM and pretty much any criticism of our colonial past.

We civilised the world apparently. Couldn’t get his head around the existence of Islamic scholars whilst we were painting our faces blue and worshiping the sun.

Got into a heated argument with him at the pub last week when he started banging on about how the blacks have totally fcuked up South Africa. Then moved on to racial stereotyping when I said to him that in five years of owning a top range sports car I never got pulled over by the police once, but if I was black it would be a daily occurrence because of the institutionalised belief that a black man in that type of car would either be a drug dealer or had stolen it. He came back with “well it’s probably true”.

Bumped into him in the pub beer garden at the weekend and his first comment was “did you hear about the black bloke who whited up for a whole week and not one person complained that it was racists”

I had to snap back at him that “probably because White people didn’t spend the past few hundred years being put into slavery, segregated, discriminated against and being lynched, whilst having their skin colour and facial characteristics used as a form of mockery”.

Yeah, I've had to cut one or two like that adrift recently.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 22:17 - Jul 23 with 2905 viewsSpruceMoose

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 22:15 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

Yeah, I've had to cut one or two like that adrift recently.

I was talking to a mate earlier about increasingly having to cut people off these days. I personally wouldn't have heard about the second occurance of racism in the example given as the relationship would have been terminated after the first occurance.

I don't want to be either be judged by the company I keep or give them the air of respectability by claiming to have a relationship with me. Easier said than done if it involves family admittedly.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 22:20]

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 08:28 - Jul 24 with 2674 viewssolomon

The 2 on the left look like they’ve taken fashion advice straight from the Greenham common edition of vogue .
First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 09:11 - Jul 24 with 2637 viewsdickie

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 22:17 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

I was talking to a mate earlier about increasingly having to cut people off these days. I personally wouldn't have heard about the second occurance of racism in the example given as the relationship would have been terminated after the first occurance.

I don't want to be either be judged by the company I keep or give them the air of respectability by claiming to have a relationship with me. Easier said than done if it involves family admittedly.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 22:20]

I'm perfectly happy in my snowflake, libtard, loony left echo chamber bubble except when there's a general election
First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 09:27 - Jul 24 with 2616 viewsartsbossbeard

Grimes/Crimes is the biggest clownshoe on twitter.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 09:30 - Jul 24 with 2604 viewsSeablu

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 21:55 - Jul 23 by GlasgowBlue

I’m actually starting to feel embarrassed on your behalf.

By the day, you’re morphing into an ever more pitiful Harry Enfield parody.

Even Theresa May had the decency to look slightly sheepish during her Dancing Queen car crash.
First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 09:32 - Jul 24 with 2585 viewsfooters

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 09:30 - Jul 24 by Seablu

I’m actually starting to feel embarrassed on your behalf.

By the day, you’re morphing into an ever more pitiful Harry Enfield parody.

Even Theresa May had the decency to look slightly sheepish during her Dancing Queen car crash.

But it is becoming apparent how many racists Gibbers seems to know in real life. Weird.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

First they came for the 'F@ck the Tories' T shirts..... on 09:50 - Jul 24 with 2561 viewsBlueBadger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024