Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil. 18:15 - Jul 24 with 1774 viewsShawsey

You know/see Lambert more than most if not all of us.

What do you think of him?

Do you think he can get us promoted?

Does he come across as somebody who knows what he is talking about?
Phil. on 18:18 - Jul 24 with 1750 viewsSitfcB

To be fair Phil hasn’t seen him since March

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil. on 18:27 - Jul 24 with 1704 viewsShawsey

Phil. on 18:18 - Jul 24 by SitfcB

Very good. Most of us have a opinion of the man, so just wondered what Phil thought of him. Appreciate he might feel inclined to stay impartial, but just hoped he could shed some light on what Lambert is really like.
Phil. on 18:42 - Jul 24 with 1665 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil. on 18:18 - Jul 24 by SitfcB

I'd expect him to at least be camped out in the bushes of a garden opposite Lambert's house, Old Git style.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil. on 18:46 - Jul 24 with 1654 viewsBlueBadger

Phil. on 18:42 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

I'd expect him to at least be camped out in the bushes of a garden opposite Lambert's house, Old Git style.

There's no room in them, because Fishers took up residence there months ago.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil. on 19:28 - Jul 24 with 1578 viewsmrshallisfit

I guess Phil is really keen to tell you on a public forum what he thinks of Lambert. I mean it's not as if he has to meet him in the future and interview him.
Phil. on 19:31 - Jul 24 with 1561 viewsBlueBadger

Phil. on 19:28 - Jul 24 by mrshallisfit

I guess Phil is really keen to tell you on a public forum what he thinks of Lambert. I mean it's not as if he has to meet him in the future and interview him.

Surely if Phil says 'Lambert is an incompetent fraud who should have sacked long ago' he won't have to worry about interviewing him ever again?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil. on 19:51 - Jul 24 with 1517 viewsShawsey

I wasn't suggesting he should say that, just some insight into the Lambert he knows. Phil should be able to tell folk what he thinks, within reason.
Phil. on 20:09 - Jul 24 with 1484 viewsPhilTWTD

I can't say I know him that well but seems OK, can be a bit spiky on occasion but managers do tend to be, certainly not actively difficult or unpleasant unlike some.

As for the rest, my personal jury is firmly out at present and I don't think he would have been given a second chance to get us promoted from League One at a lot of clubs. And he is probably well aware of that himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil. on 20:37 - Jul 24 with 1394 viewsfactual_blue

Phil. on 19:51 - Jul 24 by Shawsey

I wasn't suggesting he should say that, just some insight into the Lambert he knows. Phil should be able to tell folk what he thinks, within reason.

Phil normally conveys that sort of perspective through the medium of modern dance.

But only to those of us in the Platinum TWTD Thread Viewers Invitation Only Club.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

He thinks he's a useless turd.... on 21:45 - Jul 24 with 1302 viewsBloots

....and should piss off immediately.

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Phil. on 07:37 - Jul 25 with 1112 viewsShawsey

See, it wasn't hard was it? Phil thinks Lambert is an ok kind of bloke who he can approach, but should be sacked immediately. Thanks Phil.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024