Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil 21:17 - Jul 24 with 4385 viewsSitfcB

Are you ok? TWTD getting back to normal now? Gav back??

When’s the first virtual presser with Lambert?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil on 22:37 - Jul 24 with 4287 viewsPhilTWTD

Fair to middling. Not really as still no matches for another 50 days and ad revenues are still very low. No.

No idea.
Phil on 22:42 - Jul 24 with 4250 viewsBluefish

Phil on 22:37 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Fair to middling. Not really as still no matches for another 50 days and ad revenues are still very low. No.

No idea.

Have you been deleting my posts?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil on 22:42 - Jul 24 with 4252 viewsCokeIsKey

No idea.

Any idea on when the preseason fixtures and main fixtures may be announced? Can’t be long given we’re only 50 days away.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Phil on 22:48 - Jul 24 with 4225 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 22:42 - Jul 24 by CokeIsKey

Any idea on when the preseason fixtures and main fixtures may be announced? Can’t be long given we’re only 50 days away.

Think pre-season games will be behind closed doors, probably at the training ground or opposition training ground. No idea on fixtures release, I don't think they've decided but obviously won't be far off.
Phil on 22:49 - Jul 24 with 4217 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 22:42 - Jul 24 by Bluefish

Have you been deleting my posts?

Obviously I removed that one as it was a complete misrepresentation.
Phil on 22:54 - Jul 24 with 4192 viewsSitfcB

Phil on 22:42 - Jul 24 by CokeIsKey

Main fixture list won’t be until after the Championship play off final at least.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil on 23:00 - Jul 24 with 4146 viewsBluefish

Phil on 22:49 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Obviously I removed that one as it was a complete misrepresentation.

Partial at best

Phil on 23:28 - Jul 24 with 4085 viewsMelford

No idea.

It must be bloody hard right now if you make your living out of live events, either music or sport. There was pre-lockdown a load of leaflets in our hotel lobby from The Apex, Wolsey Theatre, Corn Exchange, Arts East, The Grapevine mag which listed every upcoming gig in Anglia for the month, all gone. Take away the actual theatres and venues closing, there's a lot of people who make these leaflets and listings guides who are up sh!t creek because there's nothing to promote, review or write about.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil on 23:38 - Jul 24 with 4055 viewsCokeIsKey

Phil on 22:54 - Jul 24 by SitfcB

Main fixture list won’t be until after the Championship play off final at least.

That’s true. Will surely also be after the efl come to a final decision regarding the Wigan / derby / sheff wed point deduction.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Phil on 08:39 - Jul 25 with 3847 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil on 23:38 - Jul 24 by CokeIsKey

That’s true. Will surely also be after the efl come to a final decision regarding the Wigan / derby / sheff wed point deduction.

So in 6 months time.

I’m going to predict the outcomes of those right now... Wigan lose their appeal and go down, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday get points deductions, but only of an inconsequential amount that doesn’t mean they get relegated. Or it’s perhaps applied to next season.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil on 09:13 - Jul 25 with 3790 viewsEastTownBlue

Phil on 08:39 - Jul 25 by ITFC_Forever

So in 6 months time.

I’m going to predict the outcomes of those right now... Wigan lose their appeal and go down, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday get points deductions, but only of an inconsequential amount that doesn’t mean they get relegated. Or it’s perhaps applied to next season.

Applying it next season for Derby and Wednesday will allow time for the inevitable appeals for any points deduction.
Phil on 09:53 - Jul 26 with 3549 viewsBryanPlug

No idea.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Phil on 10:10 - Jul 26 with 3514 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 09:53 - Jul 26 by BryanPlug

Clicking ads always helps us to some degree, but the issue at the moment is simply that ad rates are low across the board. They are up a little on where they were in April, May and June but still a long way off where they normally are.
Phil on 10:12 - Jul 26 with 3496 viewsBluefish

Phil on 10:10 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

Clicking ads always helps us to some degree, but the issue at the moment is simply that ad rates are low across the board. They are up a little on where they were in April, May and June but still a long way off where they normally are.

I'd happily pay my next years subscription now if that helps?

Phil on 10:20 - Jul 26 with 3467 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 10:12 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

I'd happily pay my next years subscription now if that helps?

Cheers, we're OK at the moment, but I'll let you know if things get tough.
Phil on 10:24 - Jul 26 with 3455 viewsBryanPlug

Phil on 10:10 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Phil on 10:57 - Jul 26 with 3405 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 10:24 - Jul 26 by BryanPlug

Cheers. I think long term we should be OK but obviously we'd have to address the situation if things don't pick up.
Phil on 14:15 - Jul 27 with 3122 viewsHipsterectomy

Phil on 10:57 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

Cheers. I think long term we should be OK but obviously we'd have to address the situation if things don't pick up.

If needed you should go down the patreon etc route. I'd be more than happy to give some money back.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Phil on 14:57 - Jul 27 with 3032 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 14:15 - Jul 27 by Hipsterectomy

If needed you should go down the patreon etc route. I'd be more than happy to give some money back.

Thanks.
Phil on 16:29 - Jul 27 with 2915 viewsRyorry

Phil on 09:53 - Jul 26 by BryanPlug

Can recommend the NewChic clothes ones, I never mind looking at those - terrific, original in colouring shirts & trews, some in cotton. Have had 2 in basket for months & need to make a decision ...

Big swerve for the Silver Singles one tho

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024