Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... 22:06 - Jul 24 with 815 viewsBent_double

run Forrest, run....

Went out to do a 6k run, thought I might do 8k, but ended up doing my first 10k, so very pleased with myself. It's taken me just under 6 months, but I think I might be getting used to this running lark.

Now, where's that bottle of wine...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:09 - Jul 24 with 796 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good effort.

Time?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:49 - Jul 24 with 732 viewsBent_double

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:09 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Good effort.

Time?

Cheers, took me 60 mins, not sure if that's good or bad really - bit slower than my usual pace, but I just wanted to do the distance rather than get a fast time.

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:54 - Jul 24 with 718 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:49 - Jul 24 by Bent_double

Cheers, took me 60 mins, not sure if that's good or bad really - bit slower than my usual pace, but I just wanted to do the distance rather than get a fast time.

It's up to you whether it's good or not. Sounds ok to me if it's your first effort.

The main thing is getting out there and getting it done.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:59 - Jul 24 with 701 viewsBent_double

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:54 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's up to you whether it's good or not. Sounds ok to me if it's your first effort.

The main thing is getting out there and getting it done.

Yeah, I've been aiming to do one for a while, my usual run is 6k, managed 8k a couple of times, but sometimes I go out and from the minute I start I can tell my legs don't fancy it, but tonight they just seemed up for it - could probably have carried on, but that bottle of wine was calling me...

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 23:03 - Jul 24 with 692 viewsfactual_blue

Felt a bit Forrest Gumpy tonight... on 22:09 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Good effort.

Time?

It's now 23:03.

Hope that helps.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024