Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us 22:47 - Jul 24 with 1128 viewsitfcpaul

Would be a really goid signing for us. Experienced and free. Maybe a challenger for number 1 spot?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 22:50 - Jul 24 with 1115 viewsPhilTWTD

As per the report, he's only training as things stand, he asked to join in to get up to speed while he looks for a club. Championship sides and some abroad interested I'm told
Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 23:01 - Jul 24 with 1060 viewsitfcpaul

Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 22:50 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

As per the report, he's only training as things stand, he asked to join in to get up to speed while he looks for a club. Championship sides and some abroad interested I'm told

Why would he choose us to train with?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 23:02 - Jul 24 with 1053 viewsPhilTWTD

Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 23:01 - Jul 24 by itfcpaul

Why would he choose us to train with?

He's from Gorleston, knows Matt Gill from Norwich. Also Jimmy Walker seems to know all goalkeepers.
Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 23:04 - Jul 24 with 1048 viewsitfcpaul

Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 23:02 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

He's from Gorleston, knows Matt Gill from Norwich. Also Jimmy Walker seems to know all goalkeepers.

Shame

Seems like we have Remi Mathews training with us on 23:21 - Jul 24 with 998 viewsSuperCoops

I would hardly call a 26 year old playing 48 games and a handful of loan games elsewhere "experienced".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024