Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? 17:49 - Jul 25 with 6672 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody know where I can find this ??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:03 - Jul 25 with 6598 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

No bother... I found it. Incredible Hahahah

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:13 - Jul 25 with 6534 viewsMillsey

Alan Who? Lol
Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:18 - Jul 25 with 6502 viewsSitfcB

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:13 - Jul 25 by Millsey

Alan Who? Lol

Really?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:21 - Jul 25 with 6487 viewsmidastouch

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:13 - Jul 25 by Millsey

Alan Who? Lol

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:28 - Jul 25 with 6429 viewsGeoffSentence

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:03 - Jul 25 by TRUE_BLUE123

No bother... I found it. Incredible Hahahah

Care to share?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:54 - Jul 25 with 6337 viewsPinewoodblue

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:28 - Jul 25 by GeoffSentence

Care to share?

Did you find it on audioboom, if so it has already mean removed.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 19:19 - Jul 25 with 6218 viewsSwailsey

Their paths wouldn’t have crossed here would they?

Didn’t Jewell sign Chambers and Quinn retired under Keane’s watch?

Would be interested to hear what was said though.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 19:43 - Jul 25 with 6087 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 18:28 - Jul 25 by GeoffSentence

Care to share?

Go to Kings of Anglia Spotify.... listen from 38 mins

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 20:06 - Jul 25 with 5979 viewsThe_Last_Baron

No sign of this interview anywhere it seems. Censored.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 21:38 - Jul 25 with 5696 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 20:06 - Jul 25 by The_Last_Baron

Been deleted it seems

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 21:46 - Jul 25 with 5659 viewsPinewoodblue

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 20:06 - Jul 25 by The_Last_Baron

https://audioboom.com/posts/7640398-ross-meets-17-alan-quinn-on-his-time-at-town

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 06:34 - Jul 26 with 5333 viewsLibero

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 21:46 - Jul 25 by Pinewoodblue

https://audioboom.com/posts/7640398-ross-meets-17-alan-quinn-on-his-time-at-town

Just went to listen and it’s been removed, the episode obviously ruffled some feathers.
Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 12:34 - Jul 26 with 4861 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 06:34 - Jul 26 by Libero

Just went to listen and it’s been removed, the episode obviously ruffled some feathers.

Jees - had it in my podcast files so listed to it now.
He's well placed to comment on Keane of course as he was there then but as for Lambert and Chambers that's just heresay - he never crossed with them in his career.

Just wonder if he's got mates that played under Lambert or with Chambers and that's the link. Clearly doesn't think a lot of either of them.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 14:36 - Jul 26 with 4645 viewsBLUEBEAT

What did he say?

Poll: W or W

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 10:54 - Jul 27 with 4125 viewsLibero

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 12:34 - Jul 26 by BlueyandCrazy

Jees - had it in my podcast files so listed to it now.
He's well placed to comment on Keane of course as he was there then but as for Lambert and Chambers that's just heresay - he never crossed with them in his career.

Just wonder if he's got mates that played under Lambert or with Chambers and that's the link. Clearly doesn't think a lot of either of them.

Isn't he friendly with the Hunt sisters?
Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 11:35 - Jul 27 with 4037 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 14:36 - Jul 26 by BLUEBEAT

What did he say?

Doubt anyone will say. Lots of libellous content apparently, hence why its been removed.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 12:27 - Jul 27 with 3917 viewsLibero

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 11:35 - Jul 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Doubt anyone will say. Lots of libellous content apparently, hence why its been removed.

Libellous?! - can any one that's actually listened to the podcast confirm this?
Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 12:32 - Jul 27 with 3892 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 12:27 - Jul 27 by Libero

Libellous?! - can any one that's actually listened to the podcast confirm this?

The references I've actually been able to find about it on Twitter all suggest it was pretty bad. I'd love to know what was said.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 14:34 - Jul 27 with 3702 viewsSuperCoops

Apparently Alan Quinn has had a pop and Chambers and Evans ?? on 12:32 - Jul 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

The references I've actually been able to find about it on Twitter all suggest it was pretty bad. I'd love to know what was said.

I've tried asking them on Twitter and they've just ignored the question. At least have the decency and reply and even just make an excuse why it's gone than seemingly denied it ever happened.

I couldn't even find the tweet from them promoting it as an upcoming show. It's like they want people to think it never happened, even though we all know there was one even though they've deleted it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024