Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich's last ten league matches summary 18:15 - Jul 26 with 4546 viewsgainsboroughblue

Played 10
Won 0
Drawn 0
Lost 10
Goals For 1
Goals Against 24

Absolutely storming stuff.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 18:19 - Jul 26 with 4163 viewsSteve_M

They've been unlucky. Best team ever to get relegated etc etc.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 18:23]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 18:28 - Jul 26 with 4122 viewsmidastouch

Went down fighting! ;-)

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 19:00 - Jul 26 with 4029 viewsBlueBadger

Is that a new Premier League Record? They should probably have an open top bus ride to mark it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 19:25 - Jul 26 with 3969 viewsTommyparker

Norwich are the third team in PL history to lose 10 consecutive matches.
Norwich's return of 21 points is the sixth-lowest in PL history.
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 19:29 - Jul 26 with 3952 viewsOldsmoker

Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
Was that 21 points total their worst or their best?
Was there a plan?

You needn't reply because I couldn't give a fig about them.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 20:00 - Jul 26 with 3860 viewsgtsb1966

Let us just hope that their next ten games have the same outcome. I hate them with a passion.
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 20:03 - Jul 26 with 3850 viewsShawsey

Long may it continue.
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 20:54 - Jul 26 with 3742 viewsfactual_blue

They drew parts of the game today.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 21:29 - Jul 26 with 3666 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Love that they have still only scored one more goal and managed as many points as us since football resumed...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 21:35 - Jul 26 with 3642 viewsHipsterectomy

They’ve had more red cards in those games than goals

Also went the whole season without picking a single point from a losing position.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 22:10 - Jul 26 with 3562 viewsThe_Major

Just out of interest, anyone know what our record losing run is? I'm pretty sure we've never lost ten on the bounce, not even in 94/95 or the season before last.
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 22:12 - Jul 26 with 3552 viewsghostofescobar

I would imagine ever so slightly tempered by the £100mill they got last season and the £40 odd mill they will get for next season.

GhostOfEscobar

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 22:38 - Jul 26 with 3483 viewsBluefish

Must have cost farke a lot of beers or are they more into football over there?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 22:40 - Jul 26 with 3485 viewsgainsboroughblue

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 22:38 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

Must have cost farke a lot of beers or are they more into football over there?

He's inviting Greg Downs and Mark Barham to training sessions.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 00:05 - Jul 27 with 3411 viewsEnigma_Blue

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 18:28 - Jul 26 by midastouch

Went down fighting! ;-)

To be fair to them they didn't go fighting in the PL. We weren't able to go down fighting in the Championship under Lambert FFS.
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 02:51 - Jul 27 with 3319 viewsmonytowbray

Am I right in thinking they’ve beaten our lowest PL points record of 27 too?

I don’t think they quite understand the concept they should be trying to beat our GOOD records and not just our bad ones.

😂

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 07:42 - Jul 27 with 3161 viewspointofblue

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 22:10 - Jul 26 by The_Major

Just out of interest, anyone know what our record losing run is? I'm pretty sure we've never lost ten on the bounce, not even in 94/95 or the season before last.

Our longest losing run in 94/95 was eight matches - the second match of that run was the 9-0.
Our longest losing run in 01/02 was four matches which was kickstarted by the 6-0 drubbing from Liverpool.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:40 - Jul 27 with 3001 viewsPinewoodblue

The 36 pts in 2001/2 would have been enough to stay up season just ended.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:42 - Jul 27 with 2997 viewspatrickswell

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 02:51 - Jul 27 by monytowbray

Am I right in thinking they’ve beaten our lowest PL points record of 27 too?

I don’t think they quite understand the concept they should be trying to beat our GOOD records and not just our bad ones.

😂

Yes. Even given the disparity of a 38 game to a 42 game season, they picked up less PPG. The 94/95 team managed to gain 8 of those points from losing positions as well.

Also, the 94/95 side were 3 points better off after 38 games.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 11:19]
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:44 - Jul 27 with 2988 viewsBluebell

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 18:19 - Jul 26 by Steve_M

They've been unlucky. Best team ever to get relegated etc etc.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 18:23]

At least they were participants.....
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:51 - Jul 27 with 2972 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good grief. I haven't been paying attention, but that's a shocking run in. It doesn't look like they were even participating.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:55 - Jul 27 with 2957 viewsPJH

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:51 - Jul 27 by Swansea_Blue

Good grief. I haven't been paying attention, but that's a shocking run in. It doesn't look like they were even participating.

Watched every game of their's on TV since the resumption-best TV series of recent weeks without a doubt.

I particularly enjoyed the "Godfrey own goal" episode.
Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 10:06 - Jul 27 with 2928 viewsSteve_M

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:55 - Jul 27 by PJH

Watched every game of their's on TV since the resumption-best TV series of recent weeks without a doubt.

What, this one?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 10:09 - Jul 27 with 2916 viewsKeno

But at least they participated

after all its the participation that counts

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 10:13 - Jul 27 with 2906 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwich's last ten league matches summary on 09:55 - Jul 27 by PJH

Just watched the highlight above. That's a lovely deft touch to guide it past the keeper! The do look like they've just given up. Shame really, in an ideal world I'd like us both in the top tier.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024