Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty good Premier League next season 18:48 - Jul 26 with 1272 viewscarlo88

I know it unfortunately doesn't involve us but the Premier League line up is looking pretty strong next year and should make for some good games. I would have liked to have seen Forest in the play offs as they would have completed the set nicely. The Championship certainly doesn't look particularly threatening now.
Pretty good Premier League next season on 19:00 - Jul 26 with 1229 viewshoppy

"The Championship certainly doesn't look particularly threatening now."

That unfortunately doesn't involve us either...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Pretty good Premier League next season on 21:34 - Jul 26 with 1099 viewsArnieM

Sadly I can see scum bring a “ force” in the Championship next season , especially if they hold onto their young guns . They’ve always been a strong championship side ( since gaining PL money whilst under Lambert’s managership) , but until that happened they were average mid table . Just shows you it’s all about money.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Pretty good Premier League next season on 22:14 - Jul 26 with 1016 viewsbournemouthblue

Pretty good Premier League next season on 21:34 - Jul 26 by ArnieM

Sadly I can see scum bring a “ force” in the Championship next season , especially if they hold onto their young guns . They’ve always been a strong championship side ( since gaining PL money whilst under Lambert’s managership) , but until that happened they were average mid table . Just shows you it’s all about money.

They'll have a massive transfer kitty having paid virtually nothing in the Premier League

They could quite easily strengthen next season despite being on a shocking run of form

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Pretty good Premier League next season on 22:39 - Jul 26 with 969 viewsgainsboroughblue

We're not threatening the championship either.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Pretty good Premier League next season on 23:14 - Jul 26 with 935 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Pretty good Premier League next season on 19:00 - Jul 26 by hoppy

"The Championship certainly doesn't look particularly threatening now."

That unfortunately doesn't involve us either...

Would look even less threatening if we were in it!

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Pretty good Premier League next season on 23:16 - Jul 26 with 932 viewsMercian

Pretty good Premier League next season on 22:14 - Jul 26 by bournemouthblue

They'll have a massive transfer kitty having paid virtually nothing in the Premier League

They could quite easily strengthen next season despite being on a shocking run of form

They have been sensible and followed the Burnley Model. I respect that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024