Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) 20:00 - Jul 26 with 2235 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:00 - Jul 26 with 2231 viewsFtnfwest

Stroud strikes again. Wasn’t even a booking
Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:10 - Jul 26 with 2188 viewsITFC_Forever

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:00 - Jul 26 by Ftnfwest

Stroud strikes again. Wasn’t even a booking

He truly is an abysmal ref.

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 26 with 2173 viewsJimmy86

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:10 - Jul 26 by ITFC_Forever

Dare I say it, worse than D'urso
Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 26 with 2166 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Classic car crash Stroud performance.

Never fails to amaze.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:19 - Jul 26 with 2155 viewsFtnfwest

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:10 - Jul 26 by ITFC_Forever

‘But the people on the side of the pitch jumped up and down so it must have been a red card’. Will probably put that in the report.
Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:32 - Jul 26 with 2120 viewssparks

You know what? That is a tough one. He is not in control of the tackle, studs off the ground. My initial reaction at full speed was "filth".

On replay, he gets the ball and not the man. But is that because the other player sees him flying in with raised studs and avoids?

I think its a yellow and foul for reckless tackle at least.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:52 - Jul 26 with 2076 viewsfactual_blue

I did.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 21:20 - Jul 26 with 2032 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:32 - Jul 26 by sparks

You know what? That is a tough one. He is not in control of the tackle, studs off the ground. My initial reaction at full speed was "filth".

On replay, he gets the ball and not the man. But is that because the other player sees him flying in with raised studs and avoids?

Yep at least a yellow. Swansea player makes the most of it though. Mind you, he did also miss what looked like a clear trip by the Brentford keeper.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 22:40 - Jul 26 with 1919 viewsITFC_Forever

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 26 by Jimmy86

Dare I say it, worse than D'urso

Certainly the worst still doing the rounds, although Gavin Ward gives him a run for his money.

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 01:00 - Jul 27 with 1860 viewsParisBlue

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 22:40 - Jul 26 by ITFC_Forever

Certainly the worst still doing the rounds, although Gavin Ward gives him a run for his money.

Jeremy Simpson deserves a mention here...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 07:18 - Jul 27 with 1785 viewspointofblue

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 20:32 - Jul 26 by sparks

I agree, I can see why he gave a red card; as Henry was steaming in I thought to myself he’s going to be in trouble here. I can only assume he was loathed to give the second penalty, even though it clearly was.

He is an abysmal referee, though, and I can’t see how he’s still in the role.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 09:12 - Jul 27 with 1688 viewsCoco

Could you see it through his shorts?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 09:37 - Jul 27 with 1643 viewsclive_baker

He's no Barry Knight.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 09:58 - Jul 27 with 1613 viewspeterleeblue

Its certainly an "Orange"!!

It was an unnecessary challenge to make and showed no regard for the safety of his opponent. These challenges are always unhelpful when they happen right in front of the benches.
Stroud has the 4th Official and assistant helping him here. He was clearly listening to their input and made a consensus decision.

Cant hang that one on him I'm afraid.
Who the hell decided to give Keith Stroud a PO Semi?! (n/t) on 10:33 - Jul 27 with 1570 viewsKeno

I didn't see it or have any knowledge of the incident other than what I have ref in the thread

and I am enraged, angry and incensed

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024