Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip 22:20 - Jul 26 with 2195 viewsElderGrizzly

[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 22:22]
The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 22:24 - Jul 26 with 2144 viewsBluefish

I hope that story has a bit more to it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 22:44 - Jul 26 with 2075 viewsjeera

Didn't know who he was yet her daughter manages to come up with this 40 years later.

Either she knew who he was and couldn't wait to recite this anecdote, or she didn't and wouldn't have bothered to tell anyone because she didn't care.

It's got to be one or the other hasn't it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 22:54 - Jul 26 with 2030 viewsElderGrizzly

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 22:24 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

I hope that story has a bit more to it

Got to be Cock and Balls surely?
The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 22:55 - Jul 26 with 2031 viewsBlueBadger

'Gem' is talking sh1t. The only people you talk about your famous patients to are people who will also respect their confidentiality whilst you call them c*nts*

*not that Mick would have been a c*nt about a trip to ED anyway..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 23:06 - Jul 26 with 1993 viewsTangledupin_Blue

You'd think the treatment would be more urgent for a bloke who has to ask who he is. Could be concussion or something.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 02:24 - Jul 27 with 1882 viewsOldsmoker

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 23:06 - Jul 26 by Tangledupin_Blue

You'd think the treatment would be more urgent for a bloke who has to ask who he is. Could be concussion or something.

Exactly. We don't know the details.
His job depended on him being 100% healthy whereas everytime I've ended up in AE I've wrangled myself a sickie note.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 10:45 - Jul 27 with 1521 viewsSwansea_Blue

Presumably he got kicked by a horse, after the team misunderstood his instruction to give him a hoof.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 11:14 - Jul 27 with 1460 viewsRyorry

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 22:55 - Jul 26 by BlueBadger

'Gem' is talking sh1t. The only people you talk about your famous patients to are people who will also respect their confidentiality whilst you call them c*nts*

*not that Mick would have been a c*nt about a trip to ED anyway..

Gem ain't a gem is she. Perhaps her publicly revealing her mother's confidential info is why her account is 'protected'...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip on 11:31 - Jul 27 with 1410 viewsWickets

Strange i have heard the same story about Lester Piggott !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024