Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric 18:59 - Jul 27 with 2307 viewsdominiciawful

Not the happy-to-participate football club but the city and area itself.

Not exactly a revelation here, I know. Just irritating.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 19:00]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 19:00 - Jul 27 with 2295 viewsLibero

I’m still not over them giving air time to the young lad in Norwich City centre who just claimed that Corona virus “is fake” - FFS
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 19:01 - Jul 27 with 2279 viewsgiant_stow

Thats natural enough.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:03 - Jul 27 with 2112 viewsGeoffSentence

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 19:00 - Jul 27 by Libero

I’m still not over them giving air time to the young lad in Norwich City centre who just claimed that Corona virus “is fake” - FFS

He seemed like one whopping great attention seeker to me. I am in two minds as to whether he really believed that coronavirus was a lie or whether he was just saying it to feed his narcisism.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:10 - Jul 27 with 2097 viewsBlueBadger

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 19:01 - Jul 27 by giant_stow

Thats natural enough.

Is 'that's natural enough' the favoured chat up line used by a Norfolk man to his sister wife?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:27 - Jul 27 with 2041 viewsLibero

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:03 - Jul 27 by GeoffSentence

He seemed like one whopping great attention seeker to me. I am in two minds as to whether he really believed that coronavirus was a lie or whether he was just saying it to feed his narcisism.

Regardless, broadcasting that kind of idiocy only encourages others.
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:27 - Jul 27 with 2039 viewsBlueBadger

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:03 - Jul 27 by GeoffSentence

I suspect a little from column A, a little from column B.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:50 - Jul 27 with 1986 viewsGeoffSentence

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:27 - Jul 27 by Libero

Regardless, broadcasting that kind of idiocy only encourages others.

I also couldn't believe that they didn't challenge him on that. Hardly hard hitting journalism. I would also warrant that if they had simply asked how he came to that conclusion he would have struggled to answer without looking like an even bigger tlt.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 21:03 - Jul 27 with 1963 viewsCoastalblue

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 20:50 - Jul 27 by GeoffSentence

I also couldn't believe that they didn't challenge him on that. Hardly hard hitting journalism. I would also warrant that if they had simply asked how he came to that conclusion he would have struggled to answer without looking like an even bigger tlt.

I'm sure there are plenty of 'facts' and posts on FB and Twitter to back him up.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 06:56 - Jul 28 with 1757 viewssolomon

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 19:00 - Jul 27 by Libero

I couldn’t believe it either. Look east is increasingly becoming like an Alan Partridge episode, still at least it’s starting to actually portray Norwich and the county in a more accurate way.
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 08:32 - Jul 28 with 1678 viewsElephantintheRoom

Could be worse. If you live in/near Saffron Walden, neither Norwich nor Ipswich exist on Look East - and you are enthusiastically informed about Posh, MK Dons, Stevenage. Northampton Town - and occasionally Cambridge Utd.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 09:23 - Jul 28 with 1619 viewsblueprint

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 06:56 - Jul 28 by solomon

I couldn’t believe it either. Look east is increasingly becoming like an Alan Partridge episode, still at least it’s starting to actually portray Norwich and the county in a more accurate way.

I’m loving Stuart White (partridge) live from his House everyday . Next week we may see him have a after hours trip to Tandy .
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 09:41 - Jul 28 with 1593 viewsemmaroyds

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 09:23 - Jul 28 by blueprint

I’m loving Stuart White (partridge) live from his House everyday . Next week we may see him have a after hours trip to Tandy .

His great big house in the country.

He does 10 minutes work, he's probably a high earner as well. We're being told that the BBC is skint and people are about to lose their jobs. He should have been retired off years ago.
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 09:49 - Jul 28 with 1573 viewssolomon

Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 09:41 - Jul 28 by emmaroyds

His great big house in the country.

He does 10 minutes work, he's probably a high earner as well. We're being told that the BBC is skint and people are about to lose their jobs. He should have been retired off years ago.

He may be a freelance presenter? Lots of the presenters are, whatever he’s doing it’s looking like he’s doing ok. Fair play, he’s always struck me as quite a nice man, not a patch on Kevin Birch though.
Bloody hell, BBC Look East is so Norwich-centric on 09:51 - Jul 28 with 1570 viewsOldsmoker

Here in the south-west (Bristol) it's almost the opposite.
In the football, we include teams as far north as Cheltenham, Swindon in the East, Yeovil in the South just to grab any success we can.
Most often, not one of them wins so the presentation is more of an apology than a report.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024