Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain 10:13 - Jul 28 with 3019 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Katie Hopkins next hopefully

Ironic that he is seeking refuge, the man who has been criticising refugees since he could talk.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 10:15]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 10:17 - Jul 28 with 2980 viewsfooters

What a patriot! Better tell the remaining Moors in Spain to be on their guard for a sunburnt bigot.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 10:21 - Jul 28 with 2952 viewsStokieBlue

He's too stupid to see the irony in the position.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 10:24 - Jul 28 with 2941 viewsfactual_blue

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 10:17 - Jul 28 by footers

What a patriot! Better tell the remaining Moors in Spain to be on their guard for a sunburnt bigot.

A sunburnt bigot who falls over

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 17:33 - Jul 28 with 2632 viewstractordownsouth

I assume he's fluent in Spanish and hasn't passed any safe countries on his way through?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 18:04 - Jul 28 with 2587 viewsDarth_Koont

Who knows? Living abroad might teach him a few things about himself and his notion of Britishness. He'll have the opportunity to learn a new language, get a childlike insight into another culture and forge relationships with those who he never imagined he shared any common ground.

He can also pick another new name: Tomás Esteban Gaixlea Lenon de Robinson

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 18:12 - Jul 28 with 2554 viewsfooters

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 18:04 - Jul 28 by Darth_Koont

Who knows? Living abroad might teach him a few things about himself and his notion of Britishness. He'll have the opportunity to learn a new language, get a childlike insight into another culture and forge relationships with those who he never imagined he shared any common ground.

He can also pick another new name: Tomás Esteban Gaixlea Lenon de Robinson

Just wait til he learns they speak Spanish in Spain. That'll be an eye opener.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 20:52 - Jul 28 with 2410 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 18:12 - Jul 28 by footers

Reminds me of Ian Rush's (apparently fake) quote about trying and failing to settle in Italy:

"It was like living in a foreign country."

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 22:08 - Jul 28 with 2324 viewsRyorry

Poor Spain.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 22:11 - Jul 28 with 2310 viewsCoco

the irony is totally lost on all this morons.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 22:17 - Jul 28 with 2291 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's Spanish for milkshake?

(Rhetorical question, I know it's 'sacude una vaca')

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 23:39 - Jul 28 with 2210 viewsBryanPlug

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 18:12 - Jul 28 by footers

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 23:47 - Jul 28 with 2195 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 23:39 - Jul 28 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 01:01 - Jul 29 with 2147 viewsMelford

He's made their lives hell, he jumped all over this making a load of noise about then later it was discovered it was all lies

.After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[91] His sister had also been assaulted.[92]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[91] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[93] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[94]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[95] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[96]

Robinson may have breached court orders preventing the naming of the alleged perpetrator in several videos on Facebook and Instagram, including one that has been viewed more than 150,000 times. A lawyer said in doing so Robinson had "compounded" the refugee's suffering, adding "many people on social media having viewed Mr Yaxley-Lennon’s [Robinson's] lies believed them and expressed their outrage toward Jamal [the refugee]."[97]

In January 2019, the refugee said returning to Almondbury Community School was still too dangerous. He described living in fear after Robinson's postings because "there are people who hang around outside my house and video me on their phones. They call me 'little rat' if I go outside. One of my neighbours threatened me outside my house just yesterday."[98] His lawyers said Robinson's postings had made him "the focus of countless messages of hate and threats from the extreme right wing" and led to a police safety warning.[99]

After receiving a letter from lawyers representing the refugee boy's family, pointing out that the videos Robinson had posted "contain a number of false and defamatory allegations", Robinson admitted to his followers that it was fake news and claimed that he had been duped: "I have been completely had, how embarrassing man."[100] Robinson deleted the videos and admitted to posting a fake photograph purporting to show violence by a Muslim gang.[101] He was warned about legal action for defamation. In response to allegations from Robinson's supporters that this warning "blocked" free speech, Jamil's lawyer said, "Tommy Robinson thinks it is a good idea to defame this 15-year-old boy and accuse him of being the author of his own bullying. It is actually sickening."[102] On 15 May 2019, Jamil's lawyer said that Jamil was suing Robinson for "defamatory comments" Robinson had made.[103]

It was reported that Facebook protects prominent figures such as Robinson from the normal rules of moderation that would usually see a page removed after posting content that violates its rules. Solicitors representing the victim are pursuing legal action against the social media firm on the basis Facebook was responsible for Robinson's posts as it had given him "special treatment [that] seems to be financially driven".[98] However, on 26 February 2019, Facebook announced that it had banned Robinson from the service for violating Facebook community standards and "posting material that uses dehumanizing language and calls for violence targeted at Muslims". It also cited violations of policies concerning "organized hate".[104]
There are thugs like a m0ng SS making threats via social media and the odd dodgy threatening letter, giving a good beating when they can get away with it. They actively go into places where there is known that there has known to be a bit of racial tension and stir it up.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 10:14 - Jul 29 with 1996 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson is fleeing to Spain on 01:01 - Jul 29 by Melford

He's made their lives hell, he jumped all over this making a load of noise about then later it was discovered it was all lies

.After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[91] His sister had also been assaulted.[92]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[91] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[93] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[94]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[95] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[96]

Robinson may have breached court orders preventing the naming of the alleged perpetrator in several videos on Facebook and Instagram, including one that has been viewed more than 150,000 times. A lawyer said in doing so Robinson had "compounded" the refugee's suffering, adding "many people on social media having viewed Mr Yaxley-Lennon’s [Robinson's] lies believed them and expressed their outrage toward Jamal [the refugee]."[97]

In January 2019, the refugee said returning to Almondbury Community School was still too dangerous. He described living in fear after Robinson's postings because "there are people who hang around outside my house and video me on their phones. They call me 'little rat' if I go outside. One of my neighbours threatened me outside my house just yesterday."[98] His lawyers said Robinson's postings had made him "the focus of countless messages of hate and threats from the extreme right wing" and led to a police safety warning.[99]

After receiving a letter from lawyers representing the refugee boy's family, pointing out that the videos Robinson had posted "contain a number of false and defamatory allegations", Robinson admitted to his followers that it was fake news and claimed that he had been duped: "I have been completely had, how embarrassing man."[100] Robinson deleted the videos and admitted to posting a fake photograph purporting to show violence by a Muslim gang.[101] He was warned about legal action for defamation. In response to allegations from Robinson's supporters that this warning "blocked" free speech, Jamil's lawyer said, "Tommy Robinson thinks it is a good idea to defame this 15-year-old boy and accuse him of being the author of his own bullying. It is actually sickening."[102] On 15 May 2019, Jamil's lawyer said that Jamil was suing Robinson for "defamatory comments" Robinson had made.[103]

It was reported that Facebook protects prominent figures such as Robinson from the normal rules of moderation that would usually see a page removed after posting content that violates its rules. Solicitors representing the victim are pursuing legal action against the social media firm on the basis Facebook was responsible for Robinson's posts as it had given him "special treatment [that] seems to be financially driven".[98] However, on 26 February 2019, Facebook announced that it had banned Robinson from the service for violating Facebook community standards and "posting material that uses dehumanizing language and calls for violence targeted at Muslims". It also cited violations of policies concerning "organized hate".[104]
There are thugs like a m0ng SS making threats via social media and the odd dodgy threatening letter, giving a good beating when they can get away with it. They actively go into places where there is known that there has known to be a bit of racial tension and stir it up.

Among the nasty things Yaxley has done, I think this is the worst. Shows that he doesn’t actually care for people who are abused unless the perpetrators are brown. And if the victim is brown then he obviously can’t be a victim...

Nasty piece of work

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024