Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one 17:16 - Jul 28 with 1808 viewsSteve_M

I had never seen it, couldn't always see highlights when I was at uni:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 17:19 - Jul 28 with 1772 viewsDarth_Koont

It's always been one of life's bitter ironies that he was always pretty good against us after that, most critically in the play-off semis.

Pronouns: He/Him

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 17:25 - Jul 28 with 1741 viewsHorsham

Remember being there but never seen it since. I never appreciated at the time just how crap it was. It’s ever crappier on TV.
Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 19:26 - Jul 28 with 1602 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s surfaced! Undoubted highlight of quarantine!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 20:25 - Jul 28 with 1525 viewsfactual_blue

The '90s; 'when I was at uni'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 09:31 - Jul 29 with 1313 viewsSomethingBlue

So happy they got hold of it, I hadn't seen it at all since the day and you do wonder if memory exaggerates things. But if anything it's better as I'd forgotten it came from the defender's slice.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 13:52 - Jul 29 with 1205 viewsHipsterectomy

Reminder that this guy went on to play over 100 more games in the Prem after this. Aston Villa signed the guy for £4 mill

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 1181 viewsclive_baker

‘The’ post?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Crap 90s football have just done the Marlon Harewood one on 14:41 - Jul 29 with 1141 viewsfarkenhell

Remember being in the North Stand and everyone started to cheer the goal, then looked around them with "what the f@ck have I just seen".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024