Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? 20:05 - Jul 28 with 1208 viewsCoco

In the mould of Ian Westlake maybe? Forgotten what sort of player he is to be honest and there is of course the risk the injury has damaged him permanently. Also we don’t know how good lankester really is after only a handful of games we may be at risk of expecting way too much from him.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? on 20:44 - Jul 28 with 1158 viewsDarth_Koont

Easily, if he's over his injury problems.

He was looking a very decent shout as a left-sided CM/LM in the Championship at the end of 2017/2018. And probably our best player over the last games.

Never seen him play there but I imagine he'd make an excellent left back/left wing back too. Which is probably where he's needed more.

Pronouns: He/Him

Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? on 21:03 - Jul 28 with 1104 viewsCoco

Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? on 20:44 - Jul 28 by Darth_Koont

Easily, if he's over his injury problems.

He was looking a very decent shout as a left-sided CM/LM in the Championship at the end of 2017/2018. And probably our best player over the last games.

Never seen him play there but I imagine he'd make an excellent left back/left wing back too. Which is probably where he's needed more.

Good to hear. He seems a really down to earth lad who is really focused on his football - i hope it clicks for him

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? on 21:36 - Jul 28 with 1040 viewsHerbivore

Very neat and tidy, very busy. Good player. Maybe not dynamic enough to play left wing and not sure he offers enough of a goal threat either, which is something Westlake did. I think CM is where he's best, he can sit in or be a bit more box to box. Be interested to see if he can do well at left back.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? on 22:16 - Jul 28 with 934 viewsCoco

Could Nydam fill the left midfield role? on 21:36 - Jul 28 by Herbivore

Very neat and tidy, very busy. Good player. Maybe not dynamic enough to play left wing and not sure he offers enough of a goal threat either, which is something Westlake did. I think CM is where he's best, he can sit in or be a bit more box to box. Be interested to see if he can do well at left back.

Need him to stay fit and fill out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024