Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. 18:54 - Jul 29 with 17365 viewsShawsey

A woman was trying to buy bedding with some sort of food voucher from the government. The cashier rightly told he that it had to be spent on food for her children. A manager was called and she confirmed that the woman had to buy food with them. She was well p****d off and left the bedding behind. On my way out she was at the kiosk trying to but cigarettes with it. Unbelievable. I feel so sorry for her children. She certainly hadn't gone without food.
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 18:59 - Jul 29 with 4235 viewsFunge

https://twitter.com/_dhotya?lang=en
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:06 - Jul 29 with 4210 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm giving this one three Jimmy Hills out of five. I'm taking two marks off for calling her fat at the end there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:09 - Jul 29 with 4182 views26_Paz

Will be happening all over ... makes my blood boil

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:27 - Jul 29 with 4127 viewsSimonds92

You can't have worked at a supermarket before. This always used to be a very common occurrence. I think everyone should work in a supermarket to see how mental the general public are. Always used to get ridiculous abuse for selling out of Turkeys or veg at 5pm on xmas eve.
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:29 - Jul 29 with 4116 viewsm14_blue

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:09 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

Will be happening all over ... makes my blood boil

Because you feel sorry for the kids?

Seems like the scheme is working to me, she has no option but to spend the voucher on food for her kids, food they would quite possibly have missed out on without it.
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:29 - Jul 29 with 4106 viewsfooters

Probably just got out of Ipswich General.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:34 - Jul 29 with 4086 views26_Paz

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:29 - Jul 29 by m14_blue

Seems like the scheme is working to me, she has no option but to spend the voucher on food for her kids, food they would quite possibly have missed out on without it.

She’s trying to buy fags with mine and your hard earned taxes

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:35 - Jul 29 with 4082 viewsSpruceMoose

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:34 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

Jesus wept.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:36 - Jul 29 with 4072 viewsm14_blue

Yeah, she’s obviously a bit of a wrong un but that’s why her kids need help and she wasn’t able to get away with it.

Reassuring if anything.
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:40 - Jul 29 with 4049 viewsfooters

Fags are basically all tax anyway so it'd go straight back to the exchequer.

And besides it didn't happen anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it :)

P.S. It's good to hear you've suddenly got an interest in public finances after voting for something that has shrunk our economy and left us far worse off than we were. So maybe you've learnt something. Or maybe not.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:45 - Jul 29 with 4020 viewsjeera

Not mentioned the bedding?

Maybe they're fine for food but the kids need some new bedding?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 3995 views26_Paz

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:45 - Jul 29 by jeera

Yeah, I didn’t have that much of a problem with the bedding to be fair

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 3996 viewsSpruceMoose

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:45 - Jul 29 by jeera

If he doesn't care about hungry kids he's not going to care about their sleeping conditions is he?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 3975 viewsjeera

How does some cashier know the lady has children?

I don't how these vouchers work? Does it say specifically the voucher is for food for children?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:54 - Jul 29 with 3963 views26_Paz

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:53 - Jul 29 by jeera

I don't how these vouchers work? Does it say specifically the voucher is for food for children?

Definitely meant for food only I think

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:54 - Jul 29 with 3963 viewsSpruceMoose

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:53 - Jul 29 by jeera

Almost like it's entirely made up at worst or massively embellished at best eh?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 3956 viewsjeera

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:50 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

Yeah, I didn’t have that much of a problem with the bedding to be fair

What if the lady has had a rough time and uses smoking to cope with nerves etc?

Again, we have no idea if her smoking means some child is going without.

It's really not kind to be judgemental about people we have never met.

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 3948 viewsjeera

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:54 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

Definitely meant for food only I think

Food only for children though, not adults?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:56 - Jul 29 with 3941 viewsNthQldITFC

She wasn't a hamster at a horse food suppliers was she?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:57 - Jul 29 with 3932 views26_Paz

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:55 - Jul 29 by jeera

Food only for children though, not adults?

I don’t know mate

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:58 - Jul 29 with 3924 views26_Paz

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:55 - Jul 29 by jeera

What if the lady has had a rough time and uses smoking to cope with nerves etc?

Again, we have no idea if her smoking means some child is going without.

It's really not kind to be judgemental about people we have never met.

You must be on a wind up, you can’t seriously be suggesting that the state should pay for her cigarettes

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:59 - Jul 29 with 3919 views26_Paz

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:54 - Jul 29 by SpruceMoose

Almost like it's entirely made up at worst or massively embellished at best eh?

Why would he make that up?

The Paz Man

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:59 - Jul 29 with 3918 viewsjeera

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:57 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

I don’t know mate

I honestly don't know anything about voucher schemes myself, but am now interested.

Some people have had a hard time though and it's always good to remember that.

One day in someone's shoes and all that. People don't choose to be unhappy.

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 20:01 - Jul 29 with 3901 viewsShawsey

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:29 - Jul 29 by m14_blue

I never said the scheme wasn't working. it was just one woman in a shop trying to buy bedding when she can only use it on food. I never said anything about it being a common thing. Bl00dy hell, I can't put anything on here without people trying to turn it into something I never said. It was one woman, I never said the scheme wasn't working. Stop looking for something I never said.
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 20:01 - Jul 29 with 3898 viewsjeera

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:58 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

You must be on a wind up, you can’t seriously be suggesting that the state should pay for her cigarettes

Hold on a second.

You're straight back onto the State thing. Take a moment to remember this is a human you're talking about.

I've no idea how the State may have let her down in her life.

Maybe the State owes her for all I know. No clue what misfortune, if any, or abuse she may have suffered to find herself relying on food vouchers.

Be nice huh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024