Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. 18:54 - Jul 29 with 17361 viewsShawsey

A woman was trying to buy bedding with some sort of food voucher from the government. The cashier rightly told he that it had to be spent on food for her children. A manager was called and she confirmed that the woman had to buy food with them. She was well p****d off and left the bedding behind. On my way out she was at the kiosk trying to but cigarettes with it. Unbelievable. I feel so sorry for her children. She certainly hadn't gone without food.
Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 20:36 - Jul 30 with 635 viewsjeera

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 20:29 - Jul 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Keep up....I'm Pazelle!

No you're not.

A poster has met you in real life.

Pazelle was posting from somewhere in the South pole.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 09:45 - Jul 31 with 541 viewsnoggin

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 22:20 - Jul 29 by 26_Paz

The sad thing is it’s going to be difficult to assess the true benefits of Brexit now we have Covid. Without the virus our economy would have shot ahead of the euro zone in the medium to long term but the effects of this will muddy the waters. I firmly believe we will recover from Covid quicker than the EU because of Brexit.
Anyway, this thread isn’t about Brexit. Let them eat cake, or something

Poor trolling.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 09:48 - Jul 31 with 536 viewsnoggin

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 09:26 - Jul 30 by GeoffSentence

Buying people cancer sticks is not a show of kindness.

But it might have saved the taxpayer a tenner so at least a few of you could sleep at night.

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 15:41 - Jul 31 with 476 viewsnoggin

Went to the supermarket on the way home from work. on 19:43 - Jul 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

This will be good...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024