Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets 19:25 - Jul 29 with 5101 viewsIllinoisblue

Amidst the daily barrage of nonsense and lies, every now and then he stops you in your tracks and makes you wonder how this sack of s5it came to power. Today’s naked plea to the middle class:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:31 - Jul 29 with 4167 viewsStokieBlue

The second tweet is even worse citing the correlation with crime.

The more worrying thing is that this will likely play well with a number of Americans who like their white picket fences just so and with no "poorer" people looking at them.

SB
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 19:33]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:34 - Jul 29 with 4157 viewsfooters

Give me low-income, interesting neighbourhoods filled with people from all walks of life instead of your sanitised, gated and tw@tty suburbs totally devoid of character or charm any day.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:36 - Jul 29 with 4138 viewsSpruceMoose

I mean, low income housing is just another word for Black people in this context isn't it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:37 - Jul 29 with 4142 viewsSteve_M

He's realised he's losing inthe last few weeks and gone full on racist, destructive narcissist. The desire to remove troops from Germany is another piece of that, like he's doing Putin's bidding again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:38 - Jul 29 with 4126 viewsfooters

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:36 - Jul 29 by SpruceMoose

I mean, low income housing is just another word for Black people in this context isn't it?

Hispanics too. And many other untouchables.

What a complete cnt.

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:39 - Jul 29 with 4119 viewsSpruceMoose

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:38 - Jul 29 by footers

Hispanics too. And many other untouchables.

What a complete cnt.

Hispanics are allowed a day pass though to cut the lawn, pick up the kids from school, give grandma her medicine and hoover the garage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:40 - Jul 29 with 4099 viewsfooters

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:39 - Jul 29 by SpruceMoose

Hispanics are allowed a day pass though to cut the lawn, pick up the kids from school, give grandma her medicine and hoover the garage.

Always a good idea to keep them out in the open so ICE can track them I guess.

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:44 - Jul 29 with 4075 viewsBlueBadger

You know what surprised me most about the mad doctor he was retweeting the other day?

The fact that she was black - there's thousands of white nutters with exactly the same views out there FURIOUS at this affirmative action that he's taken here.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 19:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:45 - Jul 29 with 4059 viewsBlueBadger

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:39 - Jul 29 by SpruceMoose

Plus, some of them look white at a distance.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 21:28 - Jul 29 with 3898 viewsBlueBadger

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:37 - Jul 29 by Steve_M

He's realised he's losing inthe last few weeks and gone full on racist, destructive narcissist. The desire to remove troops from Germany is another piece of that, like he's doing Putin's bidding again.

'Again'?

Surely to be doing it 'again' he'd have had to have stopped doing it at some point...

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 22:11 - Jul 29 with 3800 viewsMercian

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 21:28 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

'Again'?

Surely to be doing it 'again' he'd have had to have stopped doing it at some point...

The man who is your icon, I heard he criticised Trump for talking total crap.
Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 22:35 - Jul 29 with 3770 viewsFoD_Blue

Whenever I see these tweets from Trump, the first thought is that they have come from a spoof parody account. Then there is the realisation that he is actually saying this stuff.
Unbelievable!
Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 22:41 - Jul 29 with 3753 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was only half paying attention, but hasn't he just endorsed a doctor who said aliens were being used to make the coronavirus vaccine and it was only being developed to stop people becoming religious?

Normally you'd ignore that sort of hearsay as just talk in the Sunday Sport, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true in his case.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 22:52 - Jul 29 with 3717 viewsvapour_trail

That is absolutely breathtaking.

Astonishing.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 00:23 - Jul 30 with 3635 viewsJ2BLUE

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 22:35 - Jul 29 by FoD_Blue

Whenever I see these tweets from Trump, the first thought is that they have come from a spoof parody account. Then there is the realisation that he is actually saying this stuff.
Unbelievable!

Agree, I always assume it's a parody and then I see the blue tick...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 08:17 - Jul 30 with 3451 viewshomer_123

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 19:34 - Jul 29 by footers

Give me low-income, interesting neighbourhoods filled with people from all walks of life instead of your sanitised, gated and tw@tty suburbs totally devoid of character or charm any day.

Diversity? A good thing? You don't say!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 08:28 - Jul 30 with 3417 viewsGeoffSentence

Got to hand it to him, he is at least up front about his bigotry.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 11:49 - Jul 30 with 3315 viewsRyorry

Having had a quick look through his latest tweets (a depressing experience), looks like he's trying to buy votes in various places - are the ones mentioned here in key states come November?

"Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
Reno-Stead Airport has big bucks coming its way. I’m designating over $4.8 million from
@USDOT
to reconstruct the airport’s taxiway and ramp. This, along with 4 other airport grants to Nevada, will help in the economic recovery and GROWTH of the State!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
BIG bucks are on their way to
@ILMairport
. Over $21.1 MILLION designated to Wilmington International from
@USDOT
to expand their terminal and make other major upgrades and safety enhancements. This will help to create JOBS and growth in the region!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
I am designating $18.9 million from
@USDOT
to MANY airports in Ohio, including
@goingplacescle
@CAKairport
, and several others, for improvements, updates, and safety. Great for the economy and the people of Ohio!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
Great news for Florida! $3.3 million will be sent to
@flyKissimmee
from
@USDOT
for airport improvements and safety enhancements. This is so important for Central Florida and will bring a much-needed boost to the State’s economy!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
I am designating $18.77M from
@USDOT
for 7 airports across Pennsylvania.
@PITairport
, Northeast Philadelphia Airport, Erie International Airport, and others around the State. GREAT news for a GREAT State!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
Texarkana Regional Airport has a major grant coming its way from
@USDOT
. I’m designating $3.6 million to reconstruct its terminal building, in addition to 5 more airport grants around the State. Glad to help the people of Arkansas! "

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 11:56 - Jul 30 with 3289 viewshaynes_toe1

Return of redlining?
Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:03 - Jul 30 with 3269 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 11:49 - Jul 30 by Ryorry

Having had a quick look through his latest tweets (a depressing experience), looks like he's trying to buy votes in various places - are the ones mentioned here in key states come November?

"Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
Reno-Stead Airport has big bucks coming its way. I’m designating over $4.8 million from
@USDOT
to reconstruct the airport’s taxiway and ramp. This, along with 4 other airport grants to Nevada, will help in the economic recovery and GROWTH of the State!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
BIG bucks are on their way to
@ILMairport
. Over $21.1 MILLION designated to Wilmington International from
@USDOT
to expand their terminal and make other major upgrades and safety enhancements. This will help to create JOBS and growth in the region!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
I am designating $18.9 million from
@USDOT
to MANY airports in Ohio, including
@goingplacescle
@CAKairport
, and several others, for improvements, updates, and safety. Great for the economy and the people of Ohio!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
Great news for Florida! $3.3 million will be sent to
@flyKissimmee
from
@USDOT
for airport improvements and safety enhancements. This is so important for Central Florida and will bring a much-needed boost to the State’s economy!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
I am designating $18.77M from
@USDOT
for 7 airports across Pennsylvania.
@PITairport
, Northeast Philadelphia Airport, Erie International Airport, and others around the State. GREAT news for a GREAT State!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
Texarkana Regional Airport has a major grant coming its way from
@USDOT
. I’m designating $3.6 million to reconstruct its terminal building, in addition to 5 more airport grants around the State. Glad to help the people of Arkansas! "

Out of interest, does anyone know why Kansas is pronounced Kansas and Arkansas is pronounced Arkansaw?

Never got that one. Thety almost border each other so you'd think even Americans could come up with some consistency in the way they are pronounced!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:05 - Jul 30 with 3264 viewsfooters

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:03 - Jul 30 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Out of interest, does anyone know why Kansas is pronounced Kansas and Arkansas is pronounced Arkansaw?

Never got that one. Thety almost border each other so you'd think even Americans could come up with some consistency in the way they are pronounced!

Or why most of Kansas City is in Missouri! They've lost their way without their colonial overlords.

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:10 - Jul 30 with 3254 viewsSpruceMoose

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:03 - Jul 30 by WarkTheWarkITFC

My time to shine. Wife's family tells me Arkansas was named by the French after the Native Americans who lived there. Kansas is the English version of the name for the same people.

Kansas City is in Missouri because it's named after the Kansas river.

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:10 - Jul 30 with 3246 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:10 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

My time to shine. Wife's family tells me Arkansas was named by the French after the Native Americans who lived there. Kansas is the English version of the name for the same people.

Thanks!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 13:08 - Jul 30 with 3182 viewsjeera

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 12:10 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Interesting and makes up for the eggs.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Every now and then Trump surprises you with his tweets on 13:19 - Jul 30 with 3161 viewsbluelagos

Ask her about St Louis. French derivative yet English pronunciation?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024