Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up 20:02 - Jul 29 with 7908 viewsSteve_M

I still don't care that much but there's now a chance of some play-off excitement.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:04 - Jul 29 with 5619 viewsSteve_M

Ok, one good chance at each end since I posted that. Put it on just in case.

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:06 - Jul 29 with 5614 viewsgainsboroughblue

Listening on the radio. It sounds a cracker at the moment.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:11 - Jul 29 with 5584 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

What an opening quarter! So much entertainment, the best opening quarter since football has returned.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:15 - Jul 29 with 5567 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Brendan MacFarlane, Brentford French scour, what a job he’s done by the way, part time teaching assistant out there, has bought in Benrahma, Mbueno and Maupay.

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:22 - Jul 29 with 5538 viewsPhilTWTD

Brentford was my grandfather's club I discovered only a couple of years ago, so we're wearing red and white in our household this evening.
Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:30 - Jul 29 with 5499 viewspointofblue

I feel mean saying it but the fact their model resulted in the dismantling of their academy means I can't throw my support behind them. But credit to them; they had a plan and it seems to be working.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:36 - Jul 29 with 5467 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brentford are good, unfortunately.

I’m not keen on how they’re the new media darlings. The new plucky little Bournmouth. And Mick is boring me senseless.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:54 - Jul 29 with 5420 viewsSteve_M

3-0 (3-1 agg). Going to need something special from Swansea now.

Mick's not impressed by Swansea's defending

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:56 - Jul 29 with 5400 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:36 - Jul 29 by Swansea_Blue

Brentford are good, unfortunately.

I’m not keen on how they’re the new media darlings. The new plucky little Bournmouth. And Mick is boring me senseless.

I think admiration for how they’ve built their club is worthy. Nothing to be envied, everything to be admired.

Good on them, hope they go up.

Everything we should be looking at, everything we are not, unfortunately.

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:57 - Jul 29 with 5405 viewspointofblue

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:54 - Jul 29 by Steve_M

They're being ripped apart. I swear we defended, on average, better last season than they are tonight.

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:03 - Jul 29 with 5366 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:54 - Jul 29 by Steve_M

Mick just keeps saying : “Leave one on him”, “leave the defender on his arse early” “stick it on him”

He’s just said about Ollie Watkins... “he’s too good looking, I’d have to give him a clip”.

He makes me chuckle!

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:05 - Jul 29 with 5352 viewspointofblue

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:56 - Jul 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think admiration for how they’ve built their club is worthy. Nothing to be envied, everything to be admired.

Good on them, hope they go up.

Everything we should be looking at, everything we are not, unfortunately.

First step disband the academy.

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:08 - Jul 29 with 5337 viewsSwansea_Blue

Swansea 2 goals behind, still trying to play a short passing game...

Cue Mick: “You have to admire the way they’re playing”.

Irony meter has just gone ‘ping’.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This Brentford team would beat us..... on 21:11 - Jul 29 with 5328 viewsBloots

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:57 - Jul 29 by pointofblue

They're being ripped apart. I swear we defended, on average, better last season than they are tonight.

....27-0.

Sweardown.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:14 - Jul 29 with 5309 viewsSteve_M

Proper old ground innit:

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 5292 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:57 - Jul 29 by pointofblue

Oh please ! Our defence wasn't even bothered.
Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 5267 viewsBlueBadger

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:16 - Jul 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

In all fairness, we ARE talking about a defence that let us lot score three goals against them in 2018/19.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:22 - Jul 29 with 5258 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:21 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, we ARE talking about a defence that let us lot score three goals against them in 2018/19.

We are indeed talking about that shower from 2018/19.
Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:24 - Jul 29 with 5238 viewsSteve_M

There's one goal back....

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:25 - Jul 29 with 5240 viewspointofblue

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:16 - Jul 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Maybe under Hurst - we had spells of looking ok under Lambert... well, one spell in the Championship directly following on from the 3-0 reverse at Carrow Road up to the point we were mathematically relegated.

3-1 - could Swansea stage a comeback?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:25 - Jul 29 with 5235 viewsFootballpete

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:14 - Jul 29 by Steve_M

Proper old ground innit:

I’ll miss Griffin Park. Great little ground. “Proper” in every sense.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 5230 viewsBlueBadger

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:22 - Jul 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

We are indeed talking about that shower from 2018/19.

No, you were shoe-horning them in. Everyone else was talking about how crap Swansea's defence is and I was illustrating that with what's known as an 'example'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 5229 viewsjeera

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 20:22 - Jul 29 by PhilTWTD

Brentford was my grandfather's club I discovered only a couple of years ago, so we're wearing red and white in our household this evening.

#anycraterwilldo

#bandwagon

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:28 - Jul 29 with 5220 viewspointofblue

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:26 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

No, you were shoe-horning them in. Everyone else was talking about how crap Swansea's defence is and I was illustrating that with what's known as an 'example'.

In fairness I think I was the one who shoehorned Town into the conversation.

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:31 - Jul 29 with 5196 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Brentford just scored twice in five minutes, now 2-1 up on 21:05 - Jul 29 by pointofblue

First step disband the academy.

Same old lazy argument.

No real credibility to your post in response to mine.

I’m talking about recruiting well, building a philosophy and culture at the club, recruiting a certain type of player that fits that mould.

Your lazy counter argument : abandon academy!

Discussion over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024