Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket survey 22:10 - Jul 29 with 1420 viewswazza

Does anyone know if it’s meant to be one survey per social bubble, or one per season ticket repeating the information, tried calling club but no reply, thanks in advance
Season ticket survey on 22:20 - Jul 29 with 1390 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I completed the survey for me, but when I tried to complete it against my daughter's ticket I just get the message 'thank you for completing the survey '. I'm not sure if it's a blip or we only need to complete one per family. My brother is also in our bubble and he completed the survey successfully.
Season ticket survey on 22:21 - Jul 29 with 1384 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'd hope the "bubble" would work on a collective response, even if they all filled in individual surveys - otherwise they wouldn't really be a"bubble" I guess! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Season ticket survey on 22:24 - Jul 29 with 1370 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I completed the survey for me, but when I tried to complete it against my daughter's ticket I just get the message 'thank you for completing the survey '. I'm not sure if it's a blip or we only need to complete one per family. My brother is also in our bubble and he completed the survey successfully.
Season ticket survey on 23:41 - Jul 29 with 1288 viewsYallop

Season ticket survey on 22:20 - Jul 29 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

I got that so just used a different gadget. I.e. did one on tablet one on pc
Season ticket survey on 06:45 - Jul 30 with 1196 viewsWickets

I think everone needs to complete it , one survey per ticket .
Season ticket survey on 08:36 - Jul 30 with 1141 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Season ticket survey on 23:41 - Jul 29 by Yallop

I got that so just used a different gadget. I.e. did one on tablet one on pc

Thanks, I'll give that a try. 👍
Season ticket survey on 09:35 - Jul 30 with 1097 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm told they only need one response per household/social bubble as long as that gives all the info required, meaning the names and customer numbers of all the season ticket holders in the bubble.
Season ticket survey on 12:55 - Jul 30 with 1042 viewsWickets

Season ticket survey on 09:35 - Jul 30 by PhilTWTD

I'm told they only need one response per household/social bubble as long as that gives all the info required, meaning the names and customer numbers of all the season ticket holders in the bubble.

Oh well they got one from everyone in my bubble , mind you i never got any communication regards refund from the club. No email , could be my fault as i might need to update my email address which i intended to do this season, but didn't get a letter either ! And no phone call that some of us old farts got apparently . Left me feeling rather unloved .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024