Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson.* 10:03 - Jul 30 with 1067 viewsCoco

Not a great striker - seems PERFECT as a wide forward in Lamberts supposed preferred formation but Lambert fails to see this for whatever reason.

Incredibly fast but rarely utilised.

Our most effective forward last season.

Lambert seems unable to utilise him!?

We are now a club that struggles to keep hold over bang average footballers.

Kayden Jackson believes he can do better than us. (allegedly)

Will be losing our 'star' players to Wycombe soon.

Consolidation in a 'tough' league one will soon be the accepted narrative.

and...

*If sold be prepared for him to tear up the Championship and look like a player we've never seen before being sold on for 8m.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:07 - Jul 30 with 1024 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:11 - Jul 30 with 991 viewsBluefish

I think Jackson needs a team to built around him and needs a lot of support in the role you want from him. He looked completely lost at first but occasionally can put in a string performance every now and again. I think somewhere like Peterborough would do that for him, they would make a lostion for him and then guide want they want for him oplosed to just chucking him on a pitch.

For me he is better in a 2 up top, I am not convinced he has the awareness and reads the game well enough to link up in a deeper or wider role. He clearly has an asset in his speed and how again in how raw he is, reminds me of early vardy without the prickly and ruthless side.

Personally with the players that we have i would look to sell him if we can get posh to overpay with the toney money. We just aren't set up well enough to get the best from him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:12 - Jul 30 with 987 viewsBlueBadger

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm suspect that the nice man who bought us a lukewarm lager, improved the match day experience and Just Gets It might not be a very good football manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:12 - Jul 30 with 976 viewsclive_baker

Alright Flouncey McFlounceface.

Not sure there's much evidence that he'll tear up the Championship tbh. I don't think he's a good enough footballer. He's a dangerous asset at this level though, he's got bags of pace and a lot of the defences in L1 really aren't too sophisticated. A lot of people said Harrison would tear up L1 when he moved to Pompey last summer. Not me, I hasten to add, because he's garbage.

Ultimately we're weaker without Jackson in our arsenal, and the frustrating thing is whatever we did get for him, you know we'll invest only a fraction of it back in a replacement.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:16 - Jul 30 with 952 viewsCoco

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:12 - Jul 30 by clive_baker

Not sure there's much evidence that he'll tear up the Championship tbh. I don't think he's a good enough footballer. He's a dangerous asset at this level though, he's got bags of pace and a lot of the defences in L1 really aren't too sophisticated. A lot of people said Harrison would tear up L1 when he moved to Pompey last summer. Not me, I hasten to add, because he's garbage.

Ultimately we're weaker without Jackson in our arsenal, and the frustrating thing is whatever we did get for him, you know we'll invest only a fraction of it back in a replacement.

No, i agree - I really don't think he is very good. It is just a sign of the times that this man is probably our most dangerous striker and feels he can hold us to ransom. Kayden Jackson!

I too was happy to see Harrison go - a woeful footballer but now just concerned that it isn't the players that are crap but the club! So many players can't wait to leave and usually perform better elsewhere.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:17 - Jul 30 with 938 viewsChrisd

He’d do better with a big man alongside him so he can feed off the flicks and hold up play at our level. We don’t keep the ball on the ground enough for him to benefit. We’ve still got technically two years left of SJ, but perhaps they are putting the feelers out to interested clubs? Let’s be honest, he is one of our sellable assets. If a decent fee was offered, probably worth considering. Although last season was more encouraging, £1.6m still looks pricy.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 10:19]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Kayden Jackson.* on 11:28 - Jul 30 with 848 viewsitfcjoe

Kayden Jackson.* on 10:12 - Jul 30 by clive_baker

He's on rubbish money, comparatively, and off the back of a good season wants to be rewarded for it - if not here then elsewhere.

Came into the game late, and is 26, he doesn't want to be stuck here for 2 years (if we don't go up this season) earning poor money through what could easily be his prime

I reckon he'll stay though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024