Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Geordies will be happy!! 15:42 - Jul 30 with 4981 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Geordies will be happy!! on 16:16 - Jul 30 with 3673 viewsbluewein

Very chucklesome, considering they were on the verge of signing Mbappé a few weeks ago according to their fans...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Geordies will be happy!! on 16:24 - Jul 30 with 3645 viewsJ2BLUE

With respect and apologies to the decent Newcastle fan who posts on here occasionally; LOL

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Geordies will be happy!! on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 3549 viewsLibero

You love to see it, can’t stand Newcastle and there “we’re a reet big club” attitude. Big LOLZ at every Newcastle fan who got carried away enough to use the term “the next Manchester City”
Geordies will be happy!! on 17:42 - Jul 30 with 3511 viewsericclacton

Geordies will be happy!! on 17:30 - Jul 30 by Libero

You love to see it, can’t stand Newcastle and there “we’re a reet big club” attitude. Big LOLZ at every Newcastle fan who got carried away enough to use the term “the next Manchester City”

Boiler you are nuts, does your wife know where you are mentally under the weather?

Geordies will be happy!! on 17:45 - Jul 30 with 3503 viewsArnieM

But there appears to be an American take over possibility .....

“ The consortium's withdrawal could pave the way for a takeover by American entrepreneur Henry Mauriss, who has registered his interest in Newcastle and remains extremely keen for the acquisition to happen.”( BBC Sports )

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Geordies will be happy!! on 17:58 - Jul 30 with 3431 viewsLibero

Geordies will be happy!! on 17:42 - Jul 30 by ericclacton

Boiler you are nuts, does your wife know where you are mentally under the weather?

Excuse me?
Geordies will be happy!! on 18:11 - Jul 30 with 3397 viewsblueprint

They’re never happy anyway. Poor things have suffered so much by having yet another year in the Premier league. Really feel for them.
Geordies will be happy!! on 18:15 - Jul 30 with 3375 viewsyesjohn99

Geordies will be happy!! on 18:11 - Jul 30 by blueprint

They’re never happy anyway. Poor things have suffered so much by having yet another year in the Premier league. Really feel for them.

Quite possibly the most fickle supporters in the land.
Login to get fewer ads

Geordies will be happy!! on 19:36 - Jul 30 with 3257 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Geordies will be happy!! on 18:15 - Jul 30 by yesjohn99

Quite possibly the most fickle supporters in the land.

I am disappointed with the responses given the support that I have given to Ipswich on this board. We are far from fickle and have had to endure years of mediocrity and misdirection with no real leadership. At least you have communication from Marcus Evans. To think you find it funny it's quite upsetting. Newcastle United means a lot to the city, it characterises it and sits on the hill.

We are like no other football club, you will never understand what it's like to support us
Geordies will be happy!! on 19:38 - Jul 30 with 3244 viewsDarth_Koont

Geordies will be happy!! on 19:36 - Jul 30 by newcastlefan1984

I am disappointed with the responses given the support that I have given to Ipswich on this board. We are far from fickle and have had to endure years of mediocrity and misdirection with no real leadership. At least you have communication from Marcus Evans. To think you find it funny it's quite upsetting. Newcastle United means a lot to the city, it characterises it and sits on the hill.

We are like no other football club, you will never understand what it's like to support us

B@ll@cks

That's what you tell yourselves. And that's the real drug.

Pronouns: He/Him

Geordies will be happy!! on 19:57 - Jul 30 with 3204 viewsKeno

Bear in mind our reaction may be cos it means Mike Ashley ain’t going to buy Marcus Evans out

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Geordies will be happy!! on 21:23 - Jul 30 with 3082 viewsyesjohn99

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Single team city, well supported by terrible fans.

You mean no more to yourselves than Ipswich does to Ipswich fans or forest green means to forest green fans etc etc
Geordies will be happy!! on 22:06 - Jul 30 with 3006 viewsJ2BLUE

Come off it. You're a big club but your fans are delusional.

Truly impaired.

Geordies will be happy!! on 22:17 - Jul 30 with 2991 viewsJ2BLUE

Geordies will be happy!! on 21:23 - Jul 30 by yesjohn99

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Single team city, well supported by terrible fans.

You mean no more to yourselves than Ipswich does to Ipswich fans or forest green means to forest green fans etc etc

"they love their football here in Newcastle"

Unlike fans of every other club up and down the country/continent/world (universe?!?)

Truly impaired.

Geordies will be happy!! on 22:25 - Jul 30 with 2968 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh blurgh. The myths you lot like to spread about yourself make me sick. Small town club in a large city.

Sports Direct Utd. You treated the greatest manager you'll ever have like a piece of crap. Get in the sea.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Geordies will be happy!! on 23:30 - Jul 30 with 2893 viewsMach_foreignBlue

'At least you have communication from Marcus Evans'

What the f are you on about?

What communication? His annual waffling every summer and 'statements' that are easily lapped up by number of people and 5 points/5 years plans?

We keep sinking as a club with him at the helm yet you're trying to convince us that at least we've got 'something' in him. Have him then ! You can have Marcus Evans as your owner. Would you be happier then?

And this one:

'We are far from fickle and have had to endure years of mediocrity and misdirection with no real leadership'......... Try to endure what we've had under Evans ! Dear me ! You are more than fickle.

You've sacked Sir Bobby because your delusional support think they're entitled to the glories.

You aren't going to sign Mbappe then. Devastation, disaster, eh?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 0:02]
Geordies will be happy!! on 00:53 - Jul 31 with 2808 viewsYallop

Geordies will be happy!! on 22:25 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Oh blurgh. The myths you lot like to spread about yourself make me sick. Small town club in a large city.

Sports Direct Utd. You treated the greatest manager you'll ever have like a piece of crap. Get in the sea.

It's a very low and unfair blow by flannelling all Newcastle fans with poor treatment of Sir Bobby. The majority loved him and he loved them and us equally.

Newcastle is a cracking club and when St James's Park is rocking there's no better place to be.

I'll add as an Ipswich fan that spends a lot of time in the city their people are the friendliest and some of the most generous around and when they know where you are from if you aren't a clever dick you won't go short of a free pint.

Let's not f up a good relationship with a cracking set of fans.
Geordies will be happy!! on 12:32 - Jul 31 with 2590 viewsbluewein

"We are like no other football club, you will never understand what it's like to support us"

Surprisingly, the same thing that Sunderland fans were saying in Sunderland Til I Die.

Unique etc, etc...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Geordies will be happy!! on 12:45 - Jul 31 with 2559 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seems a bit harsh to me. I hate all this tribal rubbish.

NUFC aren't unique though - most fans think in the same way about their club.

What I don't understand about this is why they're making a stand on both morality and links to funding from the royalty in your case? Aren't Sheff Utd owned by Saudi royalty and then of course there's Man City and the UAE guy who's a crown prince. I don't understand the distinction although haven't been following closely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Geordies will be happy!! on 13:20 - Jul 31 with 2509 viewsNewcyBlue

Newcastle is a wonderful city. The stadium is absolutely brilliant, it’s a shame that they will be developing next to it.

The minority that treated Sir Bobby how they did shouldn’t stain the rest of the fans.

I have certainly thought about taking Seb to a Toon game when we can’t make it down for the Town. I’d rather he got more interested in them than Scumderland to be honest.

As Newcastle goes for a city, I must admit I love it. I love living just outside the Toon, 15 minute drive and I am in the city centre.

The North East is pretty spectacular to be honest.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Geordies will be happy!! on 13:42 - Jul 31 with 2465 viewsLibero

Geordies will be happy!! on 13:20 - Jul 31 by NewcyBlue

Newcastle is a wonderful city. The stadium is absolutely brilliant, it’s a shame that they will be developing next to it.

The minority that treated Sir Bobby how they did shouldn’t stain the rest of the fans.

I have certainly thought about taking Seb to a Toon game when we can’t make it down for the Town. I’d rather he got more interested in them than Scumderland to be honest.

As Newcastle goes for a city, I must admit I love it. I love living just outside the Toon, 15 minute drive and I am in the city centre.

The North East is pretty spectacular to be honest.

You'd be better off taking the lad to South Shields mate, proper football and no jumped up b0llocks where they pretend they're a big club.

Julio Arca was playing there, not sure if he's carrying on, but as you can imagine he's a wizard in the non league.
Geordies will be happy!! on 13:59 - Jul 31 with 2439 viewsNewcyBlue

Geordies will be happy!! on 13:42 - Jul 31 by Libero

You'd be better off taking the lad to South Shields mate, proper football and no jumped up b0llocks where they pretend they're a big club.

Julio Arca was playing there, not sure if he's carrying on, but as you can imagine he's a wizard in the non league.

I live in Shields. I’ve taken him to see the Mariners, but he loves the atmosphere of a big stadium.

South Shields FC is a well supported club, I did actually get Seb a Shields kit when he was younger.

Julio Arca retired in 2018. On a weekend without Seb I went and watched Shields when Arca was playing. He was seen as a bit of a catalyst, absolutely changed the fortunes of the club around.

I must make more of an effort to go to Shields actually, it’s not a bad little ground really.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 14:00]

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Geordies will be happy!! on 14:09 - Jul 31 with 2407 viewsLibero

Geordies will be happy!! on 13:59 - Jul 31 by NewcyBlue

I live in Shields. I’ve taken him to see the Mariners, but he loves the atmosphere of a big stadium.

South Shields FC is a well supported club, I did actually get Seb a Shields kit when he was younger.

Julio Arca retired in 2018. On a weekend without Seb I went and watched Shields when Arca was playing. He was seen as a bit of a catalyst, absolutely changed the fortunes of the club around.

I must make more of an effort to go to Shields actually, it’s not a bad little ground really.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 14:00]

One of my mates, a Sunderland support, always watches South Shields when he heads for a trip home, prefers it to Sunderland these days, can't say I blame him.

He was threatening a lads weekend up there on the beers watching SSFC, before all this Covid-19 stuff, obviously.
Geordies will be happy!! on 14:11 - Jul 31 with 2400 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Geordies will be happy!! on 19:38 - Jul 30 by Darth_Koont

B@ll@cks

That's what you tell yourselves. And that's the real drug.

You go to Newcastle, listen to Local Hero, watch a Newcastle game when we used to have a real atmosphere, and a chairman and a manager who loved the club and witness a goal go in and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and you would come out of the game hoarse with a sore throat from chanting. That's what supporting Newcastle United is all about.
Geordies will be happy!! on 14:12 - Jul 31 with 2391 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Geordies will be happy!! on 19:57 - Jul 30 by Keno

Bear in mind our reaction may be cos it means Mike Ashley ain’t going to buy Marcus Evans out

You wouldn't want Ashley!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024