Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. 16:02 - Jul 30 with 7162 viewsMercian

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/former-gop-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-di
I wonder if this will change Trump's attitude.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:49 - Jul 30 with 1913 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:41 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Taking of hate...!

"I see his death as a death arrived at through possession of a hateful worldview, and I am happy he can no longer harm people who do not deserve it."

Hush now Donald Trump Jr Jr. When we need a hot take from the frat boy community we will let you know.

I don't have the energy for your special brand of quarterwittery today.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 18:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:49 - Jul 30 with 1909 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:42 - Jul 30 by jeera

Someone who can no longer hurt innocent others?

What's wrong with that?

That's just his take on it because he doesn't agree with the Cain's politics and hates the GOP. I personally wouldn't use the words happy when people die, whatever side of the political aisle they are on but maybe that's just me.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:54 - Jul 30 with 1892 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:49 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That's just his take on it because he doesn't agree with the Cain's politics and hates the GOP. I personally wouldn't use the words happy when people die, whatever side of the political aisle they are on but maybe that's just me.

Still haven't found a friend to explain my post to you eh?

I mean, clearly you haven't because that's not what I said. At all.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 18:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:02 - Jul 30 with 1869 viewsBlueBadger

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:08 - Jul 30 by Oldsmoker

Just been watching CNN.
Trump is holding a fundraiser in Texas as we speak.
CNN did a pan of the packed crowd and no-one is wearing a mask.
The virus is preventable, if you take steps to prevent it (face masks and social distancing), but these people seem to think it's nothing to do with them because they're republicans and they're in power.
The people at this fundraiser have paid thousands to be there - they are not the MAGA hat wearing brigade.

So, they're rich and stupid as opposed to poor and stupid?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:12 - Jul 30 with 1850 viewsBlueBadger

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:04 - Jul 30 by footers

Just watched Dubya's speech at the John Lewis service. Amazing to think that the second-stupidest president ever even manages to look intelligent, warm and statesmanlike compared to the current incumbent...

This is the thing isn't it?

Trump/Boris are THAT sh1t at their jobs, they make us pine for c-listers like Dubya and Major.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:28 - Jul 30 with 1828 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:12 - Jul 30 by BlueBadger

This is the thing isn't it?

Trump/Boris are THAT sh1t at their jobs, they make us pine for c-listers like Dubya and Major.

That lowering of quality is across the board when you see the opposition of Biden and Starmer (so far).

It would be nice to see someone who actually addresses the real problems rather than the political problems.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:45 - Jul 30 with 1797 viewsfactual_blue

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:04 - Jul 30 by footers

Just watched Dubya's speech at the John Lewis service. Amazing to think that the second-stupidest president ever even manages to look intelligent, warm and statesmanlike compared to the current incumbent...

I think a good many presidents were worse than Bush II.

Buchanan and Nixon for example.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:45 - Jul 30 with 1799 viewsjaykay

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:54 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

let me try. spruce said he is not sad that he died. that in no way means he is happy. the only thing spruce said he is happy about is, that said person can not pass covid on now.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:49 - Jul 30 with 1794 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:45 - Jul 30 by jaykay

let me try. spruce said he is not sad that he died. that in no way means he is happy. the only thing spruce said he is happy about is, that said person can not pass covid on now.

Thank you. It wasn't hard to understand was it?!

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:58 - Jul 30 with 1787 viewsfooters

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:45 - Jul 30 by factual_blue

I didn't say worst, I said stupidest.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 19:58]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 20:24 - Jul 30 with 1757 viewsElderGrizzly

Herman Cain is still the winner of the best concession speech

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 20:30 - Jul 30 with 1751 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 20:24 - Jul 30 by ElderGrizzly

Herman Cain is still the winner of the best concession speech

Personally, I'll remember him as the black fella who died after catching Covid while supporting a racist by attending a Klan rally to own the libs.

At least he died doing what he loved... Being a stupid arsehole.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 20:38 - Jul 30 with 1733 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 19:45 - Jul 30 by factual_blue

President Buchanan?

Did he cut in front during a cotillion?

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 00:13 - Jul 31 with 1657 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:54 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

You’re right, the post didn’t sound political at all. That poor dead asshole. I’m sure his kids are having a great evening.

Any luck on the egg boiling this afternoon? Those stupid racist American eggs just never work out do they. Hopefully you’ll master that art before the end of quarantine, you have some time yet. I wish you the best of luck.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 00:39 - Jul 31 with 1636 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 00:13 - Jul 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You’re right, the post didn’t sound political at all. That poor dead asshole. I’m sure his kids are having a great evening.

Any luck on the egg boiling this afternoon? Those stupid racist American eggs just never work out do they. Hopefully you’ll master that art before the end of quarantine, you have some time yet. I wish you the best of luck.

You've completely distorted my posts here today, for whatever reason only you know. Maybe you'd like to tell us?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 1:09]

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:10 - Jul 31 with 1619 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 00:39 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

You've completely distorted my posts here today, for whatever reason only you know. Maybe you'd like to tell us?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 1:09]

That’s great, however, I don’t really care what you think of me, so there’s that.

You’re the one going on about caring and then attacking a man who died a few hours earlier, as usual unwilling to acknowledge any hypocrisy in that.

Should that event in Tulsa have happened? Nope. Should a 74 year old cancer survivor be in there, no I don’t think so either but the guy is dead now so it’s poor form. Of course if you’re saying you weren’t attacking his politics or calling him an asshole, then I stand corrected.

Anyway too much nonsense going on this year, so I’ll leave you and your crew to it.

(EDIT: He edited out calling me a pr1ck if the first part of this didn’t make sense to anyone bored enough to be reading it)
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 1:14]
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:17 - Jul 31 with 1610 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:10 - Jul 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That’s great, however, I don’t really care what you think of me, so there’s that.

You’re the one going on about caring and then attacking a man who died a few hours earlier, as usual unwilling to acknowledge any hypocrisy in that.

Should that event in Tulsa have happened? Nope. Should a 74 year old cancer survivor be in there, no I don’t think so either but the guy is dead now so it’s poor form. Of course if you’re saying you weren’t attacking his politics or calling him an asshole, then I stand corrected.

Anyway too much nonsense going on this year, so I’ll leave you and your crew to it.

(EDIT: He edited out calling me a pr1ck if the first part of this didn’t make sense to anyone bored enough to be reading it)
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 1:14]

Thanks for your input today. Insightful as ever.

I didn't really want to make that edit. I thought it wise at the time but the way you've distorted my words today makes me think that yeah, you're a bit of a prick.

Sorry not sorry.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:28 - Jul 31 with 1598 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:17 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Thanks for your input today. Insightful as ever.

I didn't really want to make that edit. I thought it wise at the time but the way you've distorted my words today makes me think that yeah, you're a bit of a prick.

Sorry not sorry.

Sums you up well. Have a great night.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:36 - Jul 31 with 1590 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 01:28 - Jul 31 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sums you up well. Have a great night.

What sums me up? That I get annoyed when people deliberately distort my posts despite them being extremely easy and clear to understand?

You're correct.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 13:30 - Jul 31 with 1486 viewsCrock

Nixon is Vastly underrated as a president because of Watergate.

Poll: Favourite number?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 1455 viewsbluelagos

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 13:30 - Jul 31 by Crock

Nixon is Vastly underrated as a president because of Watergate.

Watch Ken Burn's series on the Vietnam War and you might change your position on that. Utter scumbag imho.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 1446 viewsEwan_Oozami

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:56 - Jul 31 by bluelagos

Watch Ken Burn's series on the Vietnam War and you might change your position on that. Utter scumbag imho.

Agreed - saw that series, just shows how once ideology gets a grip, it's virtually impossible to prise loose..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024