Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? 21:45 - Jul 30 with 14129 viewsdominiciawful

I mean, truthfully?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 21:46 - Jul 30 with 6376 viewsgainsboroughblue

I cling to the close season of 1991 when I didn't think we had a chance of winning Division Two.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 21:49 - Jul 30 with 6351 viewsBlueBadger

If it helps, I'm confident that Paul Lambert can get us out of the division, if our form under him is anything to go by.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 21:57 - Jul 30 with 6333 viewsEwan_Oozami

I believe we might get promoted, I don't believe we will get promoted..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:01 - Jul 30 with 6316 viewsSpruceMoose

Not really. At this point what is there to be hopeful about realistically? Maybe they'll surprise us all. I hope so.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:04 - Jul 30 with 6306 viewsRocky

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 21:57 - Jul 30 by Ewan_Oozami

I believe we might get promoted, I don't believe we will get promoted..

Mr positive here.
I think we will despite PL.
We have a great crop of young players - I will be astonished if we don't get top two.
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 6286 viewsEwan_Oozami

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:04 - Jul 30 by Rocky

Mr positive here.
We have a great crop of young players - I will be astonished if we don't get top two.

I presume you've seen a few Town games while Lambert's been manager?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 6230 viewsCokeIsKey

It seems unlikely. I'm just not seeing enough evidence of us changing from a mid-table side to a promotion side - if we sacked Lambert and signed a few players maybe, but so far Lambert saying "I've learned from my mistakes" just isn't enough.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:34 - Jul 30 with 6198 viewsJimmyJazz

Might? Yes

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:36 - Jul 30 with 6201 viewsN2_Blue

I think we'll do better than last season and have a decent chance. Not saying we will though.

I think COVID may help in that we we should be better prepped to get started at hit the ground running than some clubs at this level.

I'm going to predict 4th

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:36 - Jul 30 with 6203 viewsSuperblue95

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:04 - Jul 30 by Rocky

Mr positive here.

Without Lambert we’d get top two easily, same as we would have last season.

I fear next season we will be mid table again though with the plank in charge

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:50 - Jul 30 with 6161 viewsCoastalblue

Yeah we might, we might not either.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:57 - Jul 30 with 6155 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Mr positive here.

My fear is that these youngsters actually aren’t that great. There’s little evidence to say that they are, but it’s the only straw that we can cling to.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 23:16 - Jul 30 with 6110 viewsJDB23

Best case scenario is us finishing 5th/6th and losing in the play-offs. I think we will most likely finish around 8th. Don't see us making the necessary transfers to strengthen in key areas and think we could actually lose some important players. This in conjunction with an incompetent manager and a horrendous injury record and I'm just not very optimistic.
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 02:09 - Jul 31 with 5983 viewsbournemouthblue

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 22:36 - Jul 30 by N2_Blue

I think we'll do better than last season and have a decent chance. Not saying we will though.

I think COVID may help in that we we should be better prepped to get started at hit the ground running than some clubs at this level.

I'm going to predict 4th

It certainly is less helpful if the salary caps kick in

I don't know how ravaged other clubs are going to be and what sort of percentage of their younger players are going to be within their squads now

If our youngsters really are so great, this should put us at some sort of advantage but we will see

It certainly could be a strange season
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 11:21]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 02:46 - Jul 31 with 5959 viewsIllinoisblue

If we can overcome the L1 giants such as Fleetwood and Gillingham we may just have a chance

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 04:42 - Jul 31 with 5923 viewsMillsyVOR

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 21:49 - Jul 30 by BlueBadger

If it helps, I'm confident that Paul Lambert can get us out of the division, if our form under him is anything to go by.

Spot on ;)
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 04:46 - Jul 31 with 5916 viewsTractorWood

Nope. Mid table.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 06:37 - Jul 31 with 5857 viewsWD19

We were top at Christmas *with* PL.....

So if for whatever reason he was to depart.....
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 07:17 - Jul 31 with 5802 viewspointofblue

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 06:37 - Jul 31 by WD19

We were top at Christmas *with* PL.....

So if for whatever reason he was to depart.....

I was about to say it depends how long Evans gives Lambert before he snaps - and who he replaces him with when the moment arrives.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 07:27 - Jul 31 with 5776 viewsdissboy2

only if lambert creates a style of play for us and puts round pegs in round holes and picks the same basic team each week and we can keep key players like KVY fit all season

in other words no chance
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 07:33 - Jul 31 with 5753 viewsWickets

Yer
Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 07:36 - Jul 31 with 5734 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I think we'll be in the mix..Top 6. Who knows whether we'll get out of this stinking league.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 07:47 - Jul 31 with 5713 viewsitfcjoe

Yes, why wouldn't we be in the nix?

We still have one of the better squads in the league, even more so with the battering this league has taken due to Covid, but we still have to work out what we want to do.

Lambert has been poor, if he has genuinely learned from his mistakes then we will be in the mix, no doubt

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 08:13 - Jul 31 with 5671 viewsSteve_M

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 07:47 - Jul 31 by itfcjoe

Yes, why wouldn't we be in the nix?

We still have one of the better squads in the league, even more so with the battering this league has taken due to Covid, but we still have to work out what we want to do.

Lambert has been poor, if he has genuinely learned from his mistakes then we will be in the mix, no doubt

The negativity from Town fans is completely overdone at present. Yes, last season was poor but the clear evidence was that teams with a clear game plan and way of playing, especially with better players, did well in the division.

There are obviously not questions over Lambert's judgement last season but he isn't a complete idiot, his managerial record isn't just due to a couple of good seasons at Norwich. Some perspective would be nice.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Does anybody here really believe that we might get promoted next season? on 08:20 - Jul 31 with 5637 viewsGuthrum

Yes, absolutely.

With the players and resources we have available, plus a few things going right (e.g. vital players not getting injured), we should be right at the top of League One, if not winning it. I fully expect us to be competing there again in the coming season, challenging for the automatic spots.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024