Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? 22:28 - Jul 30 with 604 viewsCoastalblue

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-valley-of-the-cheese-of-the-dead?utm_sour

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? on 22:30 - Jul 30 with 591 viewsJ2BLUE

I have a Babybel stashed away. A cheddar one, I don't mess about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? on 22:33 - Jul 30 with 583 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? on 22:30 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Had you down as more of a Laughing Cow man J2!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? on 22:35 - Jul 30 with 578 viewsCoastalblue

Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? on 22:30 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

I was asking about your funeral, not your underpants.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anybody put a cheese aside for when they die? on 10:09 - Jul 31 with 474 viewsfactual_blue

Why should I leave any cheese I own uneaten at my death?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024