Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist abuse at a golf club 14:51 - Jul 31 with 30687 viewsfactual_blue

That's a big surprise.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:53 - Aug 2 with 681 viewsSeablu

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:43 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

I would have appreciated that honestly as I took the time to write a reply to GB that was thoughtful, considered, fact based and deliberately non abusive. Other posters might have got something out of it, but now instead of that we are getting more threads started where posters like me are being accused of piling on and bullying others.

Truth is I could quit posting tomorrow and you lot would still find something to bitch at each other about five minutes later. Half this forum at least does the exact same thing they whine about, and they do it every day. It's been going on for years.

Some posters seem to hold great sway when it comes to getting their excrement cleaned up.
Disappointing that your excellent and beautifully reasoned post has disappeared.
Relevant outside authorities win the day.
Racist abuse at a golf club on 22:08 - Aug 2 with 635 viewsGlasgowBlue

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but just to clarify that I didn't request any posts to be removed nor did I want any posts removed. Had the thread remained intact then there was a timeline which would have on view showing when any baiting started and who were the first posters to reference other posters.

I won't be contributing to this thread any further other than to discuss the points raised in the op, should it get back on track.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Racist abuse at a golf club on 07:14 - Aug 3 with 502 viewswitchdoctor

Racist abuse at a golf club on 21:12 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

The pile on people are horrendously delicate with their desperate pleas to ban people. What is wrong with you all? I hate to think how you cope in the real world

“pile on people”.....😂😂😂....really apt description..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024