Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. 15:29 - Jul 31 with 2004 viewshomer_123

North Essex is absolute carnage today.

Unreal numbers of people
Parking is shocking, worst I have seen it
Litter is already terrible, clearly people have no interest in taking their sh*t home
Masks - what masks? People in and out of shops without masks without a care in the world

Suffice to say, it absolutely feels like people have stopped social distancing altogether and really are doing what the heck they like.

It's not just the young or old, it is pretty much everyone.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:35 - Jul 31 with 1964 viewsStokieBlue

36C on the Costa del Clacton was always going to end badly.

As I said early, people are very good at internally justifying that they don't believe they have the virus so it's perfectly fine to do as they please.

Further lockdowns look inevitable.

SB
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 16:10]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 1921 viewsDanTheMan

Very frustrating.

On a completely selfish level I'm supposed to be getting married next February and it's looking increasingly unlikely that it will go ahead.

Rather annoying. Hopefully the insurance will cover what we can't rearrange.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 1906 viewsfactual_blue

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:47 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

Very frustrating.

On a completely selfish level I'm supposed to be getting married next February and it's looking increasingly unlikely that it will go ahead.

Rather annoying. Hopefully the insurance will cover what we can't rearrange.

Just get married without having to buy people you don't really like an overpriced meal.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:53 - Jul 31 with 1901 viewsDanTheMan

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:52 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

Just get married without having to buy people you don't really like an overpriced meal.

Whilst certainly an option, even our direct families would comfortably put us over the limit.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 18:07 - Jul 31 with 1714 viewsnodge_blue

Not seen that in Norwich...everyone wearing masks in shops and largely keeping distance. I think shutting down areas if the virus surges is the right strategy as long as they can monitor accurately

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 18:11 - Jul 31 with 1706 viewsvapour_trail

In SE Kent masks have been pretty much universally adopted, albeit I saw two mask wearing lads on their bikes sharing a spliff yesterday.

Social distancing has gone though pretty much, and where I live by the seaside there are a lot of tourists in town now, both domestic and european.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 19:17 - Jul 31 with 1579 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nuts down here as well. This staycation stuff is sh*te for locals. Beaches and roads around here are all rammed solid. The parking fines aren't enough to put off a lot of people, so they're dumping their cars all over the place and then taking the £30 or whatever it is hit for the day (not that much more than £10-15 daily car park charges anyway).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 21:40 - Jul 31 with 1468 viewsStokieBlue

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 15:35 - Jul 31 by StokieBlue

36C on the Costa del Clacton was always going to end badly.

As I said early, people are very good at internally justifying that they don't believe they have the virus so it's perfectly fine to do as they please.

Further lockdowns look inevitable.

SB
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 16:10]

Here is Tom, proving my point in his quote to the Guardian:

Tom, who was on the beach with a group of school and college friends aged 17 and 18 who had travelled to Bournemouth on the train from Southampton, said: “It feels safe to me. I don’t know anyone who has had coronavirus. Until I do I don’t think it will feel real to me.”

How can something that has had people in lockdown for 4 months "not feel real". He's using it to internally justify his actions. This is why there will be rolling local lockdowns for a while to come.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 1458 viewsfooters

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 21:40 - Jul 31 by StokieBlue

Here is Tom, proving my point in his quote to the Guardian:

Tom, who was on the beach with a group of school and college friends aged 17 and 18 who had travelled to Bournemouth on the train from Southampton, said: “It feels safe to me. I don’t know anyone who has had coronavirus. Until I do I don’t think it will feel real to me.”

How can something that has had people in lockdown for 4 months "not feel real". He's using it to internally justify his actions. This is why there will be rolling local lockdowns for a while to come.

SB

Feelings are facts now, Stokie. Keep up.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 21:57 - Jul 31 with 1424 viewsStokieBlue

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 21:43 - Jul 31 by footers

Feelings are facts now, Stokie. Keep up.

Ah yes, sorry.

Very old fashioned of me to think facts were things one could prove.

SB

Don't squeeze it Boris, actually press down on the pedal. on 00:00 - Aug 1 with 1298 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Aren’t masks going to be compulsory in 2 weeks?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024