Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) 15:33 - Jul 31 with 2350 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:45 - Jul 31 with 2312 viewsfactual_blue

balls

#theyreallterrorists

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 2304 viewsDubtractor

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:45 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

balls

#theyreallterrorists

Coming over here and imposing their religion. You can't even celebrate Christmas anymore.

Seriously though, enjoy your celebrations and that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jul 31 with 2291 viewsfactual_blue

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:47 - Jul 31 by Dubtractor

Coming over here and imposing their religion. You can't even celebrate Christmas anymore.

Seriously though, enjoy your celebrations and that.

Atheists who buy Christmas presents are hypocrites.

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 2290 viewsSeablu

In the absence of a village idiot from the Great Bentley area, I’m not sure where the first down arrow will come from.
Got a mental list of x4 possibilities.....
Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:53 - Jul 31 with 2285 viewsDubtractor

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

:looks at feet awkwardly:

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:56 - Jul 31 with 2275 viewsfactual_blue

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 31 by Seablu

In the absence of a village idiot from the Great Bentley area, I’m not sure where the first down arrow will come from.

gazza1893 seems to have a downer on Badgers...

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:05 - Jul 31 with 2255 viewsBlueBadger

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:45 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

balls

#theyreallterrorists

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/889dqa/four-lions-making-of-oral-history-triv

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:05 - Jul 31 with 2253 viewsfooters

Eid indeed, but also a reminder that god doesn't exist and you're all wasting your time.

Amen

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:13 - Jul 31 with 2231 viewsBlueBadger

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:56 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

gazza1893 seems to have a downer on Badgers...

I think he's just still deeply embedded into the cult of PRP nd gets sad when I say things like 'Lambert out'.

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:21 - Jul 31 with 2201 viewsfactual_blue

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:05 - Jul 31 by footers

Eid indeed, but also a reminder that god doesn't exist and you're all wasting your time.

Amen

One more Christmas card saved there then.

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:30 - Jul 31 with 2182 viewsfooters

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:21 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

One more Christmas card saved there then.

But Father Christmas is real. So no.

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 08:10 - Aug 1 with 2005 viewssolemio

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

What on earth has Christmas got to do with religion?
Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 1 with 1913 viewsTieDyedIn95

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:05 - Jul 31 by footers

Amen

Does the forum have any members who are Muslim, Christian or Jews? Actively practising I mean? Would be interesting to see.

Anyone?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:59 - Aug 1 with 1903 views26_Paz

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jul 31 by Seablu

Care to share?

The Paz Man

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:05 - Aug 1 with 1892 viewsfooters

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 1 by TieDyedIn95

Does the forum have any members who are Muslim, Christian or Jews? Actively practising I mean? Would be interesting to see.

Anyone?

We do have some practising Christians on the board. Obviously they can say if they'd like, but all's fair, each to their own and all that.

I just wouldn't want my god telling me what to eat! If bacon is haram, then let me be damned forever :)

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 18:19 - Aug 1 with 1802 viewsBlueBadger

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 1 by TieDyedIn95

Anyone?

There's a fair few out there who appear to favour Sharia Law...

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 18:28 - Aug 1 with 1787 viewsjeera

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:30 - Jul 31 by footers

But Father Christmas is real. So no.

Watertight.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 00:37 - Aug 2 with 1718 viewssyntaxerror

Honestly, be happy with no down arrows.
Yes, there are some right wingers here, but they haven't down arrowed.
And that's a good thing.

Just like the KD golf club thread. A vast majority here condemned the racism.

Maybe the sun is coming up.
Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 1589 viewsTieDyedIn95

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 16:05 - Aug 1 by footers

We do have some practising Christians on the board. Obviously they can say if they'd like, but all's fair, each to their own and all that.

I just wouldn't want my god telling me what to eat! If bacon is haram, then let me be damned forever :)

Just genuinely interested. I think its all guff myself. I imagine the vast majority of Town fans identify as Christian or Atheist just due to demographic/geographic reasons but I wouldn't know how many were Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Pagans, Hindus, Buddhist or what not. There must be some surely?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 14:58 - Aug 2 with 1552 viewsBLUEBEAT

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 13:05 - Aug 2 by TieDyedIn95

Just genuinely interested. I think its all guff myself. I imagine the vast majority of Town fans identify as Christian or Atheist just due to demographic/geographic reasons but I wouldn't know how many were Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Pagans, Hindus, Buddhist or what not. There must be some surely?

I’d consider myself a Pagan, although that’s just a term concocted by the new cult Abrahamic religions.

I don’t follow ‘the word’ of any godhead but give thanks to forces that give life.... sun, moon, earth, air, water and that.

Eid Mubarak takes place over Lammas. Funny, that.

Poll: W or W

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 15:13 - Aug 2 with 1533 viewsfooters

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers out there. (n/t) on 13:05 - Aug 2 by TieDyedIn95

I believe in miracles. Since you came along, you sexy thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024