Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? 08:57 - Aug 3 with 1555 viewsSteve_M

There's a single line in an FT piece today mentioning an increase

"Away from the newly locked down areas, the latest data suggests that Covid-19 has also surged in recent days in towns and cities including Liverpool, Swindon and Ipswich."

Link, may be paywalled:

https://www.ft.com/content/a2dbf1c0-dcce-4eae-b1f6-f2c31bf0db8a?emailId=5f277bc4

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:00 - Aug 3 with 1532 viewsitfcjoe

I've not heard anything on my daily EADT news e-mails

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:02 - Aug 3 with 1518 viewsLibero

Great Yarmouth/Lowestoft is the worst area "locally" - Ipswich looks comparatively bad next to it's mid suffolk neighbours but I haven't seen anything yet in the data that passes through my wife and I's workplaces that makes me think it's at risk of developing into a hot spot.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 9:02]
Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:08 - Aug 3 with 1481 viewslongtimefan

Government pillar 1 and 2 data shows all of the individual areas of Ipswich currently below 10 caseS per week with the exception of Maidenhall area, which Is between 10 and 19. Not sure how this compares to previous weeks.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 9:27]
Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:13 - Aug 3 with 1457 viewsitfcjoe

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:02 - Aug 3 by Libero

Great Yarmouth/Lowestoft is the worst area "locally" - Ipswich looks comparatively bad next to it's mid suffolk neighbours but I haven't seen anything yet in the data that passes through my wife and I's workplaces that makes me think it's at risk of developing into a hot spot.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 9:02]

Probably our terrible public transport in the region helps as that has got to be the biggest vector for transmission and no one uses it!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:28 - Aug 3 with 1406 viewsDubtractor

I saw somewhere that Suffolk had seen a sizeable % increase, but still at a very low number of cases.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:37 - Aug 3 with 1351 viewsLibero

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:28 - Aug 3 by Dubtractor

I saw somewhere that Suffolk had seen a sizeable % increase, but still at a very low number of cases.

This is true, but it's very much localised.
Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 10:12 - Aug 3 with 1268 viewslongtimefan

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 09:28 - Aug 3 by Dubtractor

Wasn’t that where there was a reported 100% increase.......from 1 to 2.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 10:14]
Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 10:28 - Aug 3 with 1223 viewsSteve_M

Just FYI on context:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Has there been anything locally about rising Covid cases in Ipswich? on 10:30 - Aug 3 with 1217 viewsPinewoodblue

https://covid.joinzoe.com/data#interactive-map

Situation changes constantly. Updated earlier today.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024