Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? 11:18 - Aug 3 with 1258 viewsKeno

surely we could offer a 'job lot deal' buy a good(ish) player and get (add number to suit) throw in?

We could be like the sports direct for Dundee

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:21 - Aug 3 with 1247 viewsDanTheMan

If they take Nsiala off our hands, really they'd be doing us a favour anyway.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:21 - Aug 3 with 1244 viewsWeWereZombies

Paul Lambert?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:23 - Aug 3 with 1233 viewsKeno

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:21 - Aug 3 by DanTheMan

I was thinking we could add Lambert into the deal

I mean he from up that way so he knows the language , and I believe he has even played in Germany

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:28 - Aug 3 with 1216 viewsportmanking

Getting shot of Nsiala and immediately replacing him with Tommy Smith would be the best piece of business we could do this summer on the cheap.
Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:29 - Aug 3 with 1214 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bluefish?

TWTD_News can go as well - it's only ever bad news.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:32 - Aug 3 with 1204 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:28 - Aug 3 by portmanking

Getting shot of Nsiala and immediately replacing him with Tommy Smith would be the best piece of business we could do this summer on the cheap.

I'm not Tommy's greatest fan as he can't pass a football. But as a no-nonsense CB and a threat in the opposition box at set pieces, he'd be a big upgrade on Toto (if he's anything like he was). I'm going to give up on my dream of us having some footballing defenders who can start us off from the back.

And although it wouldn't be building for the future, similar to the Pitman situation too, Tommy in theory would improve us.

Bigger improvements could be made with a better manager of course, but I assume that's a given.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:47 - Aug 3 with 1155 viewsGeoffSentence

Donacien?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:50 - Aug 3 with 1148 viewsthebooks

Jon Nolan. Surprised no-one else suggested him, but then again you do tend to forget he even plays for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:52 - Aug 3 with 1139 viewsKeno

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:50 - Aug 3 by thebooks

Jon Nolan. Surprised no-one else suggested him, but then again you do tend to forget he even plays for us.

who?

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 12:11 - Aug 3 with 1101 viewsIpswichKnight

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:23 - Aug 3 by Keno

I was thinking we could add Lambert into the deal

I mean he from up that way so he knows the language , and I believe he has even played in Germany

Are you sure, I don't think he's ever mentioned it to be honest ;) They can take Judge as well, El-Miz and Dobra can both play that 10 ( I would say Bishop but he'll be injured again soon )
Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 12:23 - Aug 3 with 1077 viewslongtimefan

I think I’d chip in if they would take him.
Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 12:32 - Aug 3 with 1048 viewsBlueBadger

Who else could be get Dundee to take off us? on 11:47 - Aug 3 by GeoffSentence

Donacien?

How much would we have to offer them to do that?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024