Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? 12:49 - Aug 3 with 5727 viewsKeno

Town being sold to Megan Markle and Prince Harry

The Smiths planning a 'concert' at PR

New Town sponsors are Vegan food chain

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 5118 viewsBlueBadger

"Paul Lambert is a great manager' says Brandon Flowers of The Killers"

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:12 - Aug 3 with 5051 viewsfactual_blue

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 12:50 - Aug 3 by BlueBadger

"Paul Lambert is a great manager' says Brandon Flowers of The Killers"

'Lambert makes way for Lee Bowyer'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:14 - Aug 3 with 5045 viewsDanTheMan

Marcus Evans invests heavily in flying car venture.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:19 - Aug 3 with 5029 viewsEwan_Oozami

Town's new kit to feature pink and yellow quarters separated by apricot borders with almond piping....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:21 - Aug 3 with 5024 viewsRyorry

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:12 - Aug 3 by factual_blue

'Lambert makes way for Lee Bowyer'

"Lambert makes way for Lee Bowyer, who then bets £5m on Godolphin buying out Marcus Evans". (see Wigan).

Am I allowed to say that?! Phil, sorry in advance if not

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:40 - Aug 3 with 4996 viewsKeno

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:19 - Aug 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Town's new kit to feature pink and yellow quarters separated by apricot borders with almond piping....

In my head I read that with voice of the voiceovers from master chef

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 15:08 - Aug 3 with 4969 viewsfactual_blue

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:21 - Aug 3 by Ryorry

"Lambert makes way for Lee Bowyer, who then bets £5m on Godolphin buying out Marcus Evans". (see Wigan).

Am I allowed to say that?! Phil, sorry in advance if not

If we were bought out by them, would we become Ipswich Dolphins?

Back in the day the Godolphin stables used to drive one of my teams out to the stables in luxury people carriers (this was business travel, and duly recorded on the gifts register, I should hasten to add).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 4939 viewsBloomBlue

Mike Ashley buys Town and installs Burley as the new manager
Login to get fewer ads

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 19:28 - Aug 3 with 4881 viewsWeWereZombies

'We should never have employed Fergal to drive the team coach' says Lee O'Neill after Europa League disqualification. 'it was simply too late to correct the error when we arrived at Lisburn Distillery F.C. for the Benfica game.'

On a side note it is refreshing to see that a wag can still slip a sly bit of disinformation onto Wikipedia:

'The Groundsman is called Dale Winton he sleeps in the club so he can start work on pitch at 7 am on a winter's morning it means no walk to Ballyskeagh in the wind and the rain'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 22:50 - Aug 3 with 4808 viewsRyorry

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 15:08 - Aug 3 by factual_blue

If we were bought out by them, would we become Ipswich Dolphins?

Back in the day the Godolphin stables used to drive one of my teams out to the stables in luxury people carriers (this was business travel, and duly recorded on the gifts register, I should hasten to add).

With that Sheikh as owner, I think Ipswich Sharks would be more likely :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 23:15 - Aug 3 with 4796 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 23:31 - Aug 3 with 4783 viewsCoastalblue

Farage set to be named new Town figurehead.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 23:41 - Aug 3 with 4767 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 05:53 - Aug 4 with 4724 viewssolomon

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:14 - Aug 3 by DanTheMan

Marcus Evans invests heavily in flying car venture.

Marcus Evans invests

That alone should be contentious enough
What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 07:34 - Aug 4 with 4686 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Marcus Evans appoints Dominic Cummings as director of football.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 09:08 - Aug 4 with 4637 viewsKeno

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 07:34 - Aug 4 by StochesStotasBlewe

Marcus Evans appoints Dominic Cummings as director of football.

First signing well known left winger Bernard Castle

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 09:41 - Aug 4 with 4620 viewshampstead_blue

Jeremy Corbyn for the Nobel Peace Prize.......

What?

(I'm pulling your leg(s))

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 10:30 - Aug 4 with 4602 viewssyntaxerror

Lazio friendly confirmed for pre-season
What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 12:35 - Aug 4 with 4556 viewsLibero

Mick McCarthy returns for a second spell in the Ipswich Town hot seat!
What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 12:50 - Aug 4 with 4546 viewsWeWereZombies

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 19:28 - Aug 3 by WeWereZombies

'We should never have employed Fergal to drive the team coach' says Lee O'Neill after Europa League disqualification. 'it was simply too late to correct the error when we arrived at Lisburn Distillery F.C. for the Benfica game.'

On a side note it is refreshing to see that a wag can still slip a sly bit of disinformation onto Wikipedia:

'The Groundsman is called Dale Winton he sleeps in the club so he can start work on pitch at 7 am on a winter's morning it means no walk to Ballyskeagh in the wind and the rain'

'I should never have telephoned Dominic Raab for advice about ferries' says Fergal after summary dismissal from Ipswich Town F.C. transport manager post.

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 12:52 - Aug 4 with 4537 viewsLibero

Lee O'Neil - footballs are round, at least rounder than an egg, some of the lads enjoy an egg for breakfast, we're safe in Marcus Evans hands, please donate to the Academy.
What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 12:55 - Aug 4 with 4533 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ricky Tomlinson appointed Ipswich Town manager after Marcus Evans gets his Basset’s confused.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 4522 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ricky Tomlinson sacked after 2 games and replaced by Michael Sheen by DOF, Dominic Cummings.

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 13:11 - Aug 4 with 4506 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

“I’ve f#cked up big time with my managerial appointments “ admits Marcus Evans in an exclusive interview with Angling Times.

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 14:34 - Aug 4 with 4451 viewsWeWereZombies

What other 'contentious' headlines can we help Phil come with? on 13:11 - Aug 4 by StochesStotasBlewe

“I’ve f#cked up big time with my managerial appointments “ admits Marcus Evans in an exclusive interview with Angling Times.

Marcus Evans leaves Ipswich Town after 'advice' from Dominic Cummings, club sold to ferry operator that owns no ferries.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024