Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment 14:23 - Aug 3 with 5613 viewsBluefish

the move that shows how completely clueless the PR man is

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:26 - Aug 3 with 2579 viewsHipsterectomy

Did Mark Fish prove that Joe Royle was completely clueless?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:27 - Aug 3 with 2572 viewsBlueBadger

As opposed to the spineless relegation, the constant signing of Will Keane, the total collapse of last season, the persistence with Alan Judge...
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 14:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:31 - Aug 3 with 2534 viewsBluefish

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:26 - Aug 3 by Hipsterectomy

Did Mark Fish prove that Joe Royle was completely clueless?

Yes most definitely

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:32 - Aug 3 with 2525 viewsSteve_M

It's more like the myriad Karl Henry moments where people got really upset about a Summer transfer rumour. Every fecking transfer window that MM was here.

Or even Gerard Wiekins for those who can remember that far back.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:34 - Aug 3 with 2511 viewsHipsterectomy

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:32 - Aug 3 by Steve_M

It's more like the myriad Karl Henry moments where people got really upset about a Summer transfer rumour. Every fecking transfer window that MM was here.

Or even Gerard Wiekins for those who can remember that far back.

There was also a period we seemed linked to Ched Evans every transfer window, which caused a few meltdowns

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:35 - Aug 3 with 2503 viewsBlueBadger

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:31 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Yes most definitely

Lumping Royle into the same bracket as Lambert seems a) somewhat harsh and b) clueless, ironically.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:41 - Aug 3 with 2478 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I don't think he could be described as clueless for trying to sign a player with over 300 appearances for one of the Championship's bigger clubs, and over 25 international appearances, on a free transfer.

For me, this transfer is a no, due to fitness worries, but I don't think it would be described as clueless. A fully fit Richard Keogh is a good signing by the way, and maybe Lambert thinks he could have him up to speed quickly, only Lambert and Keogh would know that.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 14:42]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:53 - Aug 3 with 2435 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:31 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Yes most definitely

Joe Royle has been our best manager since 2002. He would have never been as stupid to sign Emyr Huws and offer this glass boy a long term deal.
Login to get fewer ads

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:54 - Aug 3 with 2424 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:27 - Aug 3 by BlueBadger

As opposed to the spineless relegation, the constant signing of Will Keane, the total collapse of last season, the persistence with Alan Judge...
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 14:29]

The persistence with the same skipper and vice-captain too.

The squad needs a big clearout.
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:01 - Aug 3 with 2399 viewsBluefish

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:53 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Joe Royle has been our best manager since 2002. He would have never been as stupid to sign Emyr Huws and offer this glass boy a long term deal.

Are you saying that Huws isn't as good as the players that BFJ signed or are you saying that Dino Joe didn't sign any players that got injured like Huws. It is hard to follow, obviously nonsense either way but I am just trying to keep up

I had one this morning. (n/t) on 15:03 - Aug 3 with 2384 viewsBloots

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:54 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:05 - Aug 3 with 2381 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:01 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Are you saying that Huws isn't as good as the players that BFJ signed or are you saying that Dino Joe didn't sign any players that got injured like Huws. It is hard to follow, obviously nonsense either way but I am just trying to keep up

Huws has been a waste of space and money for doing extremely little. A Paul Taylors type of signing.

I don't think Joe Royle would have ever been as stupid as mccarthy to do such thing.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 15:08]
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:09 - Aug 3 with 2344 viewsBluefish

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:54 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

The thing I like about you is the impressive ways that you manage to make every BFJ post about Mick and then find away to always mentioned Chambo, Skusey and Huws. The anger you have against 3 of our best players is staggering but fascinating

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:09 - Aug 3 with 2338 viewsLibero

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:53 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

George Burley,
Mick McCarthy,
Joe Royle,

- just thought I'd help you out there.
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:11 - Aug 3 with 2327 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:09 - Aug 3 by Libero

George Burley,
Mick McCarthy,
Joe Royle,

- just thought I'd help you out there.

Wrong therefore no thanks for your help.
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:11 - Aug 3 with 2329 viewsBluefish

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:05 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Huws has been a waste of space and money for doing extremely little. A Paul Taylors type of signing.

I don't think Joe Royle would have ever been as stupid as mccarthy to do such thing.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 15:08]

Some beauties here

22 June 2005FW Nicky Forster ReadingFree transfer[6]23 June 2005FW Sam Parkin Swindon Town£550,000[7]1 July 2005DF Sito Racing de FerrolFree transfer[8]2 August 2005DF Jaime Peters 1. FC KaiserslauternFree transfer[9]3 January 2006MF Gavin Williams West Ham United£300,000[10]3 January 2006FW Adam Proudlock Sheffield WednesdayUndisclosed[11]6 January 2006MF Vemund Brekke Skard Brumunddal

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:12 - Aug 3 with 2311 viewsBlueBadger

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:09 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

The thing I like about you is the impressive ways that you manage to make every BFJ post about Mick and then find away to always mentioned Chambo, Skusey and Huws. The anger you have against 3 of our best players is staggering but fascinating

I just don't think he's very keane on competent managers that get the best out of their players.

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:13 - Aug 3 with 2313 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:09 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

The anger I have with all these parasites who had relegated us and led to midtable in League One.

You keep waffling the same crap over and over. How you can slate our best manager since 2002 is beyond apprehension. Joe is/was a legend.
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:13 - Aug 3 with 2305 viewsLibero

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:11 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Wrong therefore no thanks for your help.

You're welcome.
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:14 - Aug 3 with 2296 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:12 - Aug 3 by BlueBadger

I just don't think he's very keane on competent managers that get the best out of their players.

bUt tHeY wILl dO cRAcKinG jObS aS tHe cOaCheS
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:16 - Aug 3 with 2286 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:11 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

Some beauties here

22 June 2005FW Nicky Forster ReadingFree transfer[6]23 June 2005FW Sam Parkin Swindon Town£550,000[7]1 July 2005DF Sito Racing de FerrolFree transfer[8]2 August 2005DF Jaime Peters 1. FC KaiserslauternFree transfer[9]3 January 2006MF Gavin Williams West Ham United£300,000[10]3 January 2006FW Adam Proudlock Sheffield WednesdayUndisclosed[11]6 January 2006MF Vemund Brekke Skard Brumunddal

He had lost 4 key players after 2004/05 and we never really looked in trouble afterwards while we should have.

That ignorant p***k mccarthy lost one key player in Murphy and we finished so close to the bottom three.
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:18 - Aug 3 with 2276 viewsBluefish

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:13 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

The anger I have with all these parasites who had relegated us and led to midtable in League One.

You keep waffling the same crap over and over. How you can slate our best manager since 2002 is beyond apprehension. Joe is/was a legend.

Do you think any of them were good enough to get into BFJ's team. He had some classy players, not the ones that he inherited but the ones he signed like Diallo, Dinning, Proudlock, Parkin etc

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:19 - Aug 3 with 2273 viewsLibero

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:16 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

He had lost 4 key players after 2004/05 and we never really looked in trouble afterwards while we should have.

That ignorant p***k mccarthy lost one key player in Murphy and we finished so close to the bottom three.

Whilst I don't want this to become a...... on 15:19 - Aug 3 with 2277 viewsBloots

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:13 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

...."pile on", I can't really let that comment go.

Are you genuinely calling Chambo and Skuse "parasites"?

Seriously?

Get a grip sunshine.

Agreed. (n/t) on 15:19 - Aug 3 with 2268 viewsBloots

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 15:14 - Aug 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

bUt tHeY wILl dO cRAcKinG jObS aS tHe cOaCheS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024