Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment 14:23 - Aug 3 with 5614 viewsBluefish

the move that shows how completely clueless the PR man is

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 20:38 - Aug 3 with 642 viewsHerbivore

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 20:27 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The player that Mick McCarthy signed was good so therefore boo Mick he’s an awful manager?

Yes but you're forgetting that Bart made saves and if he hadn't made saves we'd have gone down so boo Mick Out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 545 viewsBlueBadger

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:41 - Aug 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don't think he could be described as clueless for trying to sign a player with over 300 appearances for one of the Championship's bigger clubs, and over 25 international appearances, on a free transfer.

For me, this transfer is a no, due to fitness worries, but I don't think it would be described as clueless. A fully fit Richard Keogh is a good signing by the way, and maybe Lambert thinks he could have him up to speed quickly, only Lambert and Keogh would know that.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 14:42]

Keogh will probably know that he can't but will keep quite so he can get himself one last paying contract because Lambert will think that he can.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:04 - Aug 4 with 519 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 13:13 - Aug 4 by BlueBadger

Keogh will probably know that he can't but will keep quite so he can get himself one last paying contract because Lambert will think that he can.

I think you could be right, I can't see how a 34 year old will recover to the same level after such a bad injury. Once upon time I would have snapped your hand off at the prospect of Richard Keogh, but I can't see him ever being the same player.

It was the exact same with James Collins, we fell for it there, lets not do it again.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 502 viewsBlueBadger

Could Keogh be the Mark Fish moment on 14:04 - Aug 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think you could be right, I can't see how a 34 year old will recover to the same level after such a bad injury. Once upon time I would have snapped your hand off at the prospect of Richard Keogh, but I can't see him ever being the same player.

It was the exact same with James Collins, we fell for it there, lets not do it again.

Don't worry, we will.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024