Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friendlies 16:34 - Aug 3 with 715 viewsBluefish

we are going to play "them" aren't we. It will be another chance them them to gloat and painful. It will be interesting to see what PRP does though for his PR stunt during the game when it is behind closed doors though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Friendlies on 16:35 - Aug 3 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

I reckon he'll finally secure the second Lazio friendly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Friendlies on 16:38 - Aug 3 with 692 viewsBluefish

Friendlies on 16:35 - Aug 3 by BlueBadger

I reckon he'll finally secure the second Lazio friendly.

"I know how much it meant to the fans and how they were upset when Lazio couldn't afford to come here so I've paid for the team to fly over out of my own pocket. The fans have suffered for a long time, i could see it when i came here. Before we arrived the fans were on the floor and I just wanted to give something back to them. Reminds me of of time in Germany"

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Friendlies on 16:54 - Aug 3 with 621 viewsKeno

Friendlies on 16:38 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

"I know how much it meant to the fans and how they were upset when Lazio couldn't afford to come here so I've paid for the team to fly over out of my own pocket. The fans have suffered for a long time, i could see it when i came here. Before we arrived the fans were on the floor and I just wanted to give something back to them. Reminds me of of time in Germany"

Did PRP play in Germany?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024