Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Norwood 16:34 - Aug 3 with 17821 viewsWallingford_Boy

Just posted on social media a video of himself climbing onto his car, hanging from an upstairs window and pulling himself up (as he was locked out).

I bet the club would love to see their highest earner risk injury in this way.

He really is a silly boy!

RIP Sir Bobby

James Norwood on 16:39 - Aug 3 with 7758 viewsHerbivore

He seems like a knobhead.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

James Norwood on 16:39 - Aug 3 with 7753 viewsBlueBadger

James Norwood on 16:39 - Aug 3 by Herbivore

And what about Norwood?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

James Norwood on 16:45 - Aug 3 with 7688 viewsmonytowbray

Of all the issues in the world and at the club right now, this is desperate.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

James Norwood on 16:47 - Aug 3 with 7683 viewsHipsterectomy

Norwood seems like the type of player you'd love to have around when things are going well, like Bullard, but also someone you'd probably want to slap when things aren't, like Bullard.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

James Norwood on 16:51 - Aug 3 with 7640 viewsNthQldITFC

Nanny state gone mad.

Oh sorry, I read that as '...hanging from an upstairs window and pulling himself off...'

Nowt wrong with that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

James Norwood on 16:55 - Aug 3 with 7596 viewsWallingford_Boy

James Norwood on 16:47 - Aug 3 by Hipsterectomy

Norwood seems like the type of player you'd love to have around when things are going well, like Bullard, but also someone you'd probably want to slap when things aren't, like Bullard.

I mean we'd all do it and he's a strong lad so not a huge risk really.

But what goes through his head to think "I know, I'll set my phone up, film myself doing it and then post on the internet so the world can see".

Just not very bright.

RIP Sir Bobby

James Norwood on 17:03 - Aug 3 with 7532 viewsclive_baker

James Norwood on 16:55 - Aug 3 by Wallingford_Boy

I mean we'd all do it and he's a strong lad so not a huge risk really.

But what goes through his head to think "I know, I'll set my phone up, film myself doing it and then post on the internet so the world can see".

Just not very bright.

Footballer in not being very bright shocker.

To be fair, Norwood is probably one of the more cerebral players around in the modern game, but that's not saying much. I do agree, filing it and posting it online is a bit moronic, footballer or otherwise. Smacks of attention seeking tbh, which isn't a trait I warm to personally. Having said that, I so think Norwood gets an unnecessarily bad rep on here, largely without any basis too. The bloke scored 11 goals for us in a sh1te team despite being injured for large parts of the season. I think until people have walked a mile in someone else's shoes we should try not to be so judgemental.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

James Norwood on 17:13 - Aug 3 with 7452 viewsKeaneish

Can't be on that much if he doesn't want to pay for a locksmith...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

James Norwood on 17:16 - Aug 3 with 7419 viewsWallingford_Boy

James Norwood on 17:03 - Aug 3 by clive_baker

To be fair, Norwood is probably one of the more cerebral players around in the modern game, but that's not saying much. I do agree, filing it and posting it online is a bit moronic, footballer or otherwise. Smacks of attention seeking tbh, which isn't a trait I warm to personally. Having said that, I so think Norwood gets an unnecessarily bad rep on here, largely without any basis too. The bloke scored 11 goals for us in a sh1te team despite being injured for large parts of the season. I think until people have walked a mile in someone else's shoes we should try not to be so judgemental.

Football wise, I certainly wouldn't write him off, he looked such a handful at Tranmere and also here initially.... that hasn't just gone. Give him a go injury free and then judge.

But yeah, as a role model.... not so good!

RIP Sir Bobby

James Norwood on 17:21 - Aug 3 with 7386 viewsSitfcB

Only our fans could make an issue of this hahaha ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

James Norwood on 17:23 - Aug 3 with 7363 viewsSamWhiteUK

Don't follow him so much if it bothers you
James Norwood on 17:24 - Aug 3 with 7353 viewsWallingford_Boy

James Norwood on 17:21 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

Only our fans could make an issue of this hahaha ffs.

tbf I would expect you to think its fine.

But these guys are role models and its just a stupid risk from a stupid bloke.

If you can't see that, then you are even more dense than I released.

RIP Sir Bobby

James Norwood on 17:25 - Aug 3 with 7338 viewsWallingford_Boy

James Norwood on 17:23 - Aug 3 by SamWhiteUK

Don't follow him so much if it bothers you

"so much" is there an amount you can follow someone?

I'll maybe turn down the following a notch or two!

RIP Sir Bobby

James Norwood on 17:38 - Aug 3 with 7241 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Norwood on 16:39 - Aug 3 by Herbivore

On what grounds is he a ‘knobhead’. Because he isn’t your standard censored footballer, and comes across as what I can only describe as fairly ‘normal’.

He seems a knobhead because you have seen the odd ten seconds on a social media account, only our fans judge the way the way they do!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 17:44]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:52 - Aug 3 with 7174 viewsSitfcB

James Norwood on 17:24 - Aug 3 by Wallingford_Boy

[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 17:53]

COYB

James Norwood on 17:53 - Aug 3 with 7168 viewsSitfcB

James Norwood on 17:24 - Aug 3 by Wallingford_Boy

0/10

You’ve spoilt it now.

COYB

James Norwood on 17:59 - Aug 3 with 7127 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He seems to have a habit of getting locked out of things.

First his car, now his house.

Seems a bit of an attention seeker, but its not exactly off piste skiing!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

James Norwood on 18:17 - Aug 3 with 7025 viewsstopmoaning

Really? Who cares?
James Norwood on 18:23 - Aug 3 with 6973 viewsPJH

James Norwood on 17:38 - Aug 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

On what grounds is he a ‘knobhead’. Because he isn’t your standard censored footballer, and comes across as what I can only describe as fairly ‘normal’.

He seems a knobhead because you have seen the odd ten seconds on a social media account, only our fans judge the way the way they do!

Perhaps he is a wannabee twitter star or whatever such things are called-he seems more interested in that than putting the ball past a goalkeeper.
If he left tomorrow he would be remembered at ITFC more for what he did off the pitch than on it although if he stays he has got time to change that perception.
James Norwood on 18:32 - Aug 3 with 6918 viewsHerbivore

James Norwood on 17:38 - Aug 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Basing it on how he generally carries himself and the going out and getting pissed when he should be living the life of a pro at the biggest club he's ever going to play for. Just seems a bit of a knob to me, not my kind of guy.

James Norwood on 20:03 - Aug 3 with 6595 viewsitfcjoe

James Norwood on 17:03 - Aug 3 by clive_baker

Cerebral or not, up until the end of last week he hadn't been back training, so presumably is carrying an injury.

He was also carrying an injury when he did the wrestling.

I'm not saying you should be wrapped up in cotton wool, but don't be so public with it would be a start - it's just not very professional and what you'd expect froma non league player, not one of the highest paid League 1 players

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

James Norwood on 20:04 - Aug 3 with 6577 viewsHerbivore

James Norwood on 20:03 - Aug 3 by itfcjoe

Cerebral or not, up until the end of last week he hadn't been back training, so presumably is carrying an injury.

I'm not saying you should be wrapped up in cotton wool, but don't be so public with it would be a start - it's just not very professional and what you'd expect froma non league player, not one of the highest paid League 1 players

This is it. He's acting like a pub player whilst earning top end League 1 money. Not impressed.

James Norwood on 21:11 - Aug 3 with 6339 viewsclive_baker

James Norwood on 20:03 - Aug 3 by itfcjoe

Literally what I said, moronic to film that and put it online.

‘The wrestling’ is a complete non story. He went along to a charity event and maybe engaged in a move or two for the cameras. It really is a non story that some on here appear desperate to peddle like he’s committed some sort of breach of contract. Lambert referenced it at the fan event in London earlier on in the year and dismissed it as a non story.

I think he’s a bit of a clown, and it seems fine if you’re a clown and playing every week and scoring goals. But if you’re a clown and injured fans won’t accept it, despite there being no demonstrable link between to 2. It’s like a player going for a few pints after a win, ‘good lads’ and nice to see them let their hair down. Have a few beers after a defeat though and there’s hell to pay. They should be at home sobbing into their dinner.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 21:58]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

James Norwood on 21:18 - Aug 3 with 6292 viewsjeera

James Norwood on 21:11 - Aug 3 by clive_baker

Literally what I said, moronic to film that and put it online.

‘The wrestling’ is a complete non story. He went along to a charity event and maybe engaged in a move or two for the cameras. It really is a non story that some on here appear desperate to peddle like he’s committed some sort of breach of contract. Lambert referenced it at the fan event in London earlier on in the year and dismissed it as a non story.

I think he’s a bit of a clown, and it seems fine if you’re a clown and playing every week and scoring goals. But if you’re a clown and injured fans won’t accept it, despite there being no demonstrable link between to 2. It’s like a player going for a few pints after a win, ‘good lads’ and nice to see them let their hair down. Have a few beers after a defeat though and there’s hell to pay. They should be at home sobbing into their dinner.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 21:58]

They shouldn't be allowed dinner following a loss.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

James Norwood on 21:29 - Aug 3 with 6241 viewsEwan_Oozami

Probably a stunt designed to wind people up I suspect....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024