Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little pick me up for anyone who might need it 09:12 - Aug 4 with 1548 viewsNthQldITFC

If I could walk THAT way...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:14 - Aug 4 with 1536 viewsKeno

How about a little bit of Kylie to add to the joy

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:17 - Aug 4 with 1526 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:25 - Aug 4 with 1507 viewsbluelagos

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:17 - Aug 4 by Swansea_Blue

Vague memories of doing that at the footie. Someone would shout "Walk like an Egyptian" and load of people would do the hand thing in the air.

Wtf that was all about I have no idea.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:29 - Aug 4 with 1496 viewsKeno

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:17 - Aug 4 by Swansea_Blue

surely that should be

Not forgetting the later career one of them had as a keyboard player

PS Come back Sparks we miss you

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:40 - Aug 4 with 1462 viewshampstead_blue

The OP is just what's needed.

Here is my little pick-up for the day.

The Life Scientific on R4 this morning....none other than Prof Alice Roberts. 30 minutes of her warm, intelligent, sexy tones, set my imagination running.......

Now I feel prepared for a tough day.

Great thread.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:44 - Aug 4 with 1450 viewsKeno

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:40 - Aug 4 by hampstead_blue

The OP is just what's needed.

Here is my little pick-up for the day.

The Life Scientific on R4 this morning....none other than Prof Alice Roberts. 30 minutes of her warm, intelligent, sexy tones, set my imagination running.......

Now I feel prepared for a tough day.

Great thread.

will this help get you going through the day?

[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 9:45]

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:50 - Aug 4 with 1435 viewshampstead_blue

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:44 - Aug 4 by Keno

will this help get you going through the day?

[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 9:45]

You've got clearly got that clip on a bookmark....

Thanks for sharing...give me a minute....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 11:38 - Aug 4 with 1379 viewsNthQldITFC

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 09:14 - Aug 4 by Keno

How about a little bit of Kylie to add to the joy

Not 'arf!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Little pick me up for anyone who might need it on 19:10 - Aug 4 with 1300 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024